Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Chasing a Number

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Agnesv.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2008, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

044 Last Standing I wonder what makes us such a fool to get on one number and chase it.  I always say I'm not going to do that and do it anyway.  It's not good.  Never chase a number.  Let it hit you I've heard someone say.  Or hit it when it comes back around the second time.  First Blood, because it will travel.

You know it's coming but the trigger loops around a few more times than you want it to and by the time it hits - you only get it in a little combo.

First you start out with it loaded up and then it get down to $225 because your money is funny by then.  And then your money will gets so funny all you want to do is just hit the darn thing and have to settle for a small combo because it has beaten you down.

I have other numbers that I knew that were hitting but NO I was chasing that old dumbass number.

I know better but each time that trigger came around I knew it was getting closer and closer and I didn't give up while all the other numbers I could have hit were standing up there looking at you while I was being a fool and chasing one damn number. 

But I tried to cover my arse and put it straignt in other states but it hit straight not where I had money but in freaking Texas.

Just wanted to vent.  I'm never playing this number again.  It's slow and 022 always comes in it's stead.  And I knew that too and 022 kept looking me in the face.  Then I think Tenaj you know that 022 combo always mimic 044 combo why are you still playing that number? gee.

It's coming back soon (when it takes a long time like that and since it was a last standing number it will repeat a few more times) and I will hit it straight to get my revenge. See there I go again.

takeemtothebank

crookston MN
    United States
    Member #23229
    October 9, 2005
    297 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2008, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

I hear ya Tenaj, I've been chasing 711  331 and 838 for 4 months and none of them have come to Minnesota.

I can't quit now though or they will hit and i will have to pull  my hair out or something lol...

kiwichocolate's avatar - disney09
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #60399
      April 16, 2008
      263 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2008, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

LOL!

I feel ya Tenaj. The same thing happened to me with my 249.

I started out playing it for $3 straight. I chased this number for 3 months, by the 

time I caught the number three months later i only had it for 50 cents straight. I

got so tired of chasing it I only wanted to catch it for something. and I did for a

little though. it truly hurts.

YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T PLAY!  Jester Laugh

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
        Wilson
        United States
        Member #54516
        August 21, 2007
        2802 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2008, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Green laughI'm not laughing at you Tenaj and lattelotto2.....I'm anguishing along with you. The demon number for me is 394. It just doesn't want to land in NC for crap. the best way I can hit it is on the Prediction Boards. It just hurts when you see the followers and know it's time for it to "roll your way". It's like bowling. You see it going down the lane ....next thing u know...gutterball!!!

LL2...don't put your hands in ur head.... that's a definite no-no. I have that tendacy to worry my hair while I'm doing my workouts and charts. My edges are just growing back!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....I feel much better....knowing I'm not alone!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

GottaBLucky's avatar - avatar 3026.gif
          Raleigh NC
          United States
          Member #18610
          July 15, 2005
          363 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2008, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj, I needed to read this today!!!! Thank you & others for letting me know that I'm not the only one that chases a freaking number, when other numbers in the workout were hitting all around me!!! CB knows that I'm a triple chaser.  Been chasing them darn 111 entire month of Aug. & into Sept.  Today, midday, I played 111.  Imagine how pee'd off I was when I saw them freaking 555!!!! Never even saw 'em coming (saw 000; 111; 666; 777 in the TTT's).  They pulled a fast one and pulled the 555 from 550; 500; & 000 (all were showing in the TTT workouts).  But naw, I was too darn busy chasing 111's.  Just knew 111's were going to repeat because many of the Aug. numbers were repeating from May numbers. 

CB, YOU CRACK ME UP as always!!! "My edges are just growing back!"  I LUV IT!!!  Girl, we ain't gonna let this game make us "bald"!!!!
          Belly Laugh

Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2008, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for feeling me lattelotto2, lottobucky, kiwichocolate, and ConstantlyB.  I just don't know what processes us to chase after one number when we know better. LOL  But that same number better not stick it's head back out there tonight, I will knock it out.

takeemtothebank

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
              Chicago, IL
              United States
              Member #8354
              November 2, 2004
              1580 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2008, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj,

I'm feeling like the biggest loser....I've been chasing 385 since June!  I started out playing 50/50 and after so long on it, I starting playing it combo like a fool...$6.00 mid and eve.  Now, I'm just peeved with this number and I'm back to 50/50.   At this point, I'm just hoping to catch it when it does finally hit.  In the meantime, I missed several straight numbers I would have been playing if I wasn't begging for this one to come out.  Although, I did catch my  b-day number 521 for $290.  I'm gonna keep playing it till it comes and then I'm gonna drop it like a bad habit.  Wait, lottery is a bad habit, for me!

Crying

new york city
                United States
                Member #59534
                March 18, 2008
                171 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2008, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

044 Last Standing I wonder what makes us such a fool to get on one number and chase it.  I always say I'm not going to do that and do it anyway.  It's not good.  Never chase a number.  Let it hit you I've heard someone say.  Or hit it when it comes back around the second time.  First Blood, because it will travel.

You know it's coming but the trigger loops around a few more times than you want it to and by the time it hits - you only get it in a little combo.

First you start out with it loaded up and then it get down to $225 because your money is funny by then.  And then your money will gets so funny all you want to do is just hit the darn thing and have to settle for a small combo because it has beaten you down.

I have other numbers that I knew that were hitting but NO I was chasing that old dumbass number.

I know better but each time that trigger came around I knew it was getting closer and closer and I didn't give up while all the other numbers I could have hit were standing up there looking at you while I was being a fool and chasing one damn number. 

But I tried to cover my arse and put it straignt in other states but it hit straight not where I had money but in freaking Texas.

Just wanted to vent.  I'm never playing this number again.  It's slow and 022 always comes in it's stead.  And I knew that too and 022 kept looking me in the face.  Then I think Tenaj you know that 022 combo always mimic 044 combo why are you still playing that number? gee.

It's coming back soon (when it takes a long time like that and since it was a last standing number it will repeat a few more times) and I will hit it straight to get my revenge. See there I go again.

I want to make you (lol)

056 has not hit st in about 5 years or so , still after that sucker, 3.00 st, mid-day and eve in ny....thats why they call it gambling

Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2008, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj,

I'm feeling like the biggest loser....I've been chasing 385 since June!  I started out playing 50/50 and after so long on it, I starting playing it combo like a fool...$6.00 mid and eve.  Now, I'm just peeved with this number and I'm back to 50/50.   At this point, I'm just hoping to catch it when it does finally hit.  In the meantime, I missed several straight numbers I would have been playing if I wasn't begging for this one to come out.  Although, I did catch my  b-day number 521 for $290.  I'm gonna keep playing it till it comes and then I'm gonna drop it like a bad habit.  Wait, lottery is a bad habit, for me!

Crying

Congratulations on your other hits one number.  I take it 385 is your pet.

takeemtothebank

Chicago, IL
                    United States
                    Member #8354
                    November 2, 2004
                    1580 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj,

385 is more like my albatross!! LOL

Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4053 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2008, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj,

385 is more like my albatross!! LOL

LOL.  I normally play it when I see any combo of 206 and 305.  It's one of my favorites.

takeemtothebank

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        Charlotte North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #464
                        July 9, 2002
                        17392 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2008, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

You are so right Tenaj!  I keep telling myself that I will not chase another number and do it anyway.  Play it hard until the money gets funny and then just only get a box hit.   You are not alone on that one! LOL

wpb

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                          Middle GA
                          United States
                          Member #42874
                          July 9, 2006
                          3912 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2008, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Glad to know there are others in the club!  987 has been my number since July.  I hit it in May, but just felt like it should come again for me in GA Cash3.  987 has played me by going to ther states to visit.  I have also chased triples...namely 333 for a couple of years. When it came to GA, I was in NJ!  And no I'm not an on-line player. Disapprove

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Chicago, IL
                            United States
                            Member #8354
                            November 2, 2004
                            1580 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2008, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

LOL.  I normally play it when I see any combo of 206 and 305.  It's one of my favorites.

I'll keep my out for those combos.  I normally play it when I see the 384 or 386 combos.  Thanks for the tip.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                              Fughedaboutit (NY)
                              United States
                              Member #8160
                              October 26, 2004
                              6777 Posts
                              Posted: September 4, 2008, 1:21 am - IP Logged

I feel your pain Tenaj.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and the hat, jacket, pants... Crying

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up