Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Chasing a Number

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Agnesv.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2008, 7:40 am - IP Logged

We have ALL been there Tenaj, at some time or another!  lol  I think in one way or another, we are feeling what you're going through.....That happened to me not too long ago with 2992....played it...and played it...and so on.  FINALLY it showed as 2929.  OK, glad to get out of the "follow that number" grind.  Stopped playing it after that.  Wouldn't you know it, 2 weeks later, it showed again straight!!  Mad

Greatmaltz's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #64588
    September 1, 2008
    4266 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2008, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Here's one for you....I played 4400 for two years!!!!!!!!  I went away to a family reunion on July 3, 2008 and did not play any of my numbers.  It came out STRAIGHT during the Mid-Day! Angry

counselor's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United States
      Member #757
      October 6, 2002
      98 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2008, 11:14 am - IP Logged

I CAN  SING THE CHASER BLUES TOO.

I HAVE CHASED 155 GA MIDDAY FOR OVER A YEAR, AS IT HAS NEVER IN GA HISTORY FELL IN THIS ORDER ON MIDDAY.

ALSO BEEN CHASING THE ELUSIVE 4 AT NIGHT:  935,970,354,392

I GUESS THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS TRY TO ALWAYS PUT BACK A LITTLE MONEY FOR YOUR FAVORITES.

COUNSELOR

counselor

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
        Chicago, IL
        United States
        Member #8354
        November 2, 2004
        1580 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2008, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj,

I'm feeling like the biggest loser....I've been chasing 385 since June!  I started out playing 50/50 and after so long on it, I starting playing it combo like a fool...$6.00 mid and eve.  Now, I'm just peeved with this number and I'm back to 50/50.   At this point, I'm just hoping to catch it when it does finally hit.  In the meantime, I missed several straight numbers I would have been playing if I wasn't begging for this one to come out.  Although, I did catch my  b-day number 521 for $290.  I'm gonna keep playing it till it comes and then I'm gonna drop it like a bad habit.  Wait, lottery is a bad habit, for me!

Crying

Well, it finally shows up and what do I get.....$40.  It could have come straight but nooooooo.  A lousy 50 cent box.  Mad     This is exactly why we shouldn't get attached to a number because when it finally comes out, it almost never comes straight and you end up having spent more than you win.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4054 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2008, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Well, it finally shows up and what do I get.....$40.  It could have come straight but nooooooo.  A lousy 50 cent box.  Mad     This is exactly why we shouldn't get attached to a number because when it finally comes out, it almost never comes straight and you end up having spent more than you win.

Congratulations onenumber.  You are still in the game.

takeemtothebank

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
            Chicago, IL
            United States
            Member #8354
            November 2, 2004
            1580 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2008, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj

I'm gonna play it again tonight just in case it comes back.

numbergirly's avatar - 0002009C
              Dover, Delaware
              United States
              Member #26979
              November 25, 2005
              178 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2008, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Here's one for you....I played 4400 for two years!!!!!!!!  I went away to a family reunion on July 3, 2008 and did not play any of my numbers.  It came out STRAIGHT during the Mid-Day! Angry

Kicking DirtI know how you feel Tenaj....The number I was chasing was 1161. I had been playing that number since 2006>>by the way I live in DE and I only play it on Tues and would'nt you know it here it comes on a Thurs. I missed over $10,000. Now my husband is still chasing it and we will probably never see it again. He's also been playing 3333 since 1993  and now he's afraid to let it go because he's invested too much into it. I don't think he realize's for as long as he's been playing that number he will never get his money back but, he does play it for $5.00 every Sunday. Now to you Greatmaltz.....I advise you to keep playing 4400 (why) because I dreamed that number not too long ago but I dreamed it in the order of 4040 and when ever I see a number in my dream I play it backwards therefore, I play it 0404. Sometimes I don't see the number I hear it>>>Like with 1995. A man that I don't know told me to play that number but, only play it for $1.50 straight he did'nt say anything about how much to play it boxed. Now let me inform you that a lot of my dreams come true even those that do not pertain to numbers. For example, I dreamed that my husband's best friend wrecked his brand new truck and I even saw where he got it repaired and do you know two weeks later it really happened. I also dreamed about a housing project where a small meteorite hit a white two story house and do you know that happened. Now as far as numbers are concerned I dreamed 8888 and I happened to catch that one for $5000.00 and for 7070 I dreamed that number and I played it for .50 cents and then I dreamed it again three weeks later so, when I woke up I said to my husband "do you know I dreamed 7070 again" so, he said well take some money out of the bank and play it so, I played it on my way to work and since I seen that number I played 0707 for $1.00 straught and boxed four times for .50 cent  and when I got home I called the lottery office. I won $1668 for the box four times and $5000.00 for the dollar straight. I screamed to the top of my lungs and was in a state of shock by the time my husband got home. I've dreamed a lot of numbers in my life time and it seems to pay off for me. I'm telling you this Greatmaltz to inspire you to keep playing that 4400. If you play in different states try to keep 4400 in for Delaware. I think I'm going to change my name from numbergirly to TrueDreams....what do you think?        Good Luckand   Because   

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS   Ice Water 

Greatmaltz's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
                Connecticut
                United States
                Member #64588
                September 1, 2008
                4266 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2008, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Thank You! I was thinking about playing 0404!!!!

0404 came out 10/5/2002 and 4400 came out 7/3/2008. No other versions have come out in GA. I now hope that the 4400 drought is over in GA. Thanks again for the inspiration. 

How do you play dif states?

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                  Durham, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #58710
                  February 23, 2008
                  6882 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2008, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello, my name is Truly Blessed and I am a number chaser. I've chased the same number since last fall. It has hit one time and I was out of town and missed it. Thank you for accepting me into the Number Chaser's Anonymous group. I look forward to taking steps to free me from this addiction. Thank you all.

Ha ha....You guys made my day. I could just say ditto to so much of what you have posted!!!

Lovies

Aliquippa PA
                    United States
                    Member #8636
                    November 12, 2004
                    82 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2008, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I have been chasing 548 in PA.  It has hit in the adjoining states straight, but not PA.  It's about time for it, so I will keep on chasing it until it comes.  Hopefully I will have it for more than 50/50.

Agnesv