Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Would You do If You Knew The Lotteries were Cheating and You Could Prove It?

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 8 years ago by MysteryMan424.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

What would you do if you knew the lotteries were cheating the public

Sceam it out Loud from the Highest Mountain Top [ 25 ]  [55.56%]
Do Nothing at All? [ 7 ]  [15.56%]
Would You be afraid of Retaliation [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
What if programs helped by lottery were lost [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Would you ask for Refund for all tickets Bought [ 7 ]  [15.56%]
They come out and say ..'We didnt Know' [ 6 ]  [13.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 45 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 9 ]  
Alexandria, Virginia
United States
Member #57435
January 4, 2008
61 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2008, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

If you ask me I would say that lottery officials constantly check upon the internet and websites finding out how ppl are playing or would be playing the lottery numbers for example the lotterypost, here ppl use all kinds of different strategies to win and everything they post here to share with other users, they are also sharing that with the lottery officials and they bring out numbers against it and accordingly.  So our methods gets recorded and numbers come up exactly the opposit.  So they know whut players are doing and what they need to do based on that. 

Let me tell my little secret.  all those ppl who say lottery is random.  tell yu wut.  I have gottten closer to getting the lottery numbers then anybody would have most likely here at lotterypost or anywhere.  But guess wut .  I am not going to tell the whole thing cause remember lottery officials are watching and learning from all of us.  We think we are smart.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2008, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Let me tell my little secret.  all those ppl who say lottery is random.  tell yu wut.  I have gottten closer to getting the lottery numbers then anybody would have most likely here at lotterypost or anywhere.  But guess wut .  I am not going to tell the whole thing cause remember lottery officials are watching and learning from all of us.  We think we are smart.

A lot of players come to LP claiming to have come close but players who have actually won seldom come here to talk about it.

Lately it seems like a lot of players won't admit what they're up against and if they spend a buck and don't win a jackpot the game is rigged. Having to have something to blame a loss on is a sign of problem gambling.
    I Agree!

If people really believed lotteries were rigged, they wouldn't play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2008, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

In a way i want the lotteries to cheat, i want the lotteries to select the winners of Powerball and to choose who they picking because this retarded people who they are choosing buying bunch of dolls, car collections, swords and stupid stuff waisting their moneys, i want them to select a responsible winner someone who is going to be responsible with the money and not split 315 million dollars in half between his wife and then another half between his other wife, and then half between his other wife....and basically drain the money out...

Someone who is going to make that money for his young kids, and grandkids...

But at the same time i want the lottery to pay for destroying scratchofs that have possible winners and making people waste their money...YOu know we can only make so much millionaires per month and losing that money that creates millionaires is vital...And for not having Pick4/3 that is like Massachussetts the Number game or better and for not having Pick4/16 and other easy lotteries, they are not really easy because they will have their respective payout...But with the current pick3 and pick4 they are killing us...About pick5, i wish they discontinued that game and place instead a Win For Life game...

There is a lot of stuff i want the lottery to pay for...And for running a monopoly...Who i want to pay (and i am not talking about money i am talking about changing your course of action) who i want to pay is the International Govermental of Provincial lotteries or whatever their name is, they are incharge of all the lotteries of the world...

Again the lottery in each country could be better, remember is the lottery that makes millionaires, is enough that each country in the world is not like the United State, they don't have a Huge Sock Market, the biggest movie industry, food for life and a lot of stuff...

Can you imagine having an apartment in el Guatemala and another one in Thailand and you getting up with your pijamas and say? Which number am i going to bet on today going in your pijamas in your car to the 711 in some city in Thailand playing 3 dollars a drawing knowing that someday in the month you will win and knowing that you live in the U.S not everyone will make it it is not possible but a lot of people will or is the lottery fair to women? Nope..Can you imagine picking up thrash cans on the streets and watching a a blonde or women pull up to a 711 with a mercedes and get out of the car in her pijamas and you stop her and ask her what do she do for a living and she answers you back, ""Oh i bet on the lottery" and you ask her you sure you are not a stock broker and she answers you and says "oh no my dear that's for super rich folks"LOL Tell me if that will not be cool...The world could be like that but who stops it from being like that? The goverments, and believe me the government will make as much if not more money than what i makes now because it the easy games are going to have their respective payout...The current Pick3 and PIck4 is a killer and every country is copying the same format not knowing that the pick3 and pick4 format is too hard...A lot of people say Oh if the lottery was easy everyone will win when ask yourself is the forex which is just like a lottery harder than the lottery? NOpe is not and yet people make money on it and there is no problem about having a lot of people winning...

A lot of people don't know that the forex the biggest exchange in the world is like a gigantic Massachussetts number game where what you win is triple or quadruple your initial bet but you must bet at least 300 dollars per bet or 1,000 per bet...The only difference is the the Massachussetts number game you bet 1 dollar and win more...That's the only difference...And guess what? they could create an easy Pick3/Pick4 stock exchange for the poor where the initial bet is like 10 dollars and if you win you win 6 folds or more...They could and this way create an exchange for the poor but do they do it? NOPE i say this because in the forex the minimum you can bet is 300 dollars and if you notice most people in the world can't afford 300 dollars yet everyone can bet 10 dollars or 5 dollars...But do governments do it, nope they don't...

This is another reason why i want the lottery to pay...If i ever had to sue the state i will not sue for no 200 or 400 million dollars but instead in the billions...But i probably couldn't do it because i will end up shooting the judge and every judge i came across with for traitor and not enforcing the law or seeking the welfare of the world and for thinking he is god i dont' care if is a woman judge or i may just read to the judges the passage of the Bible about the rich and lazarous and just stress the part where it says: Acontecio.....And again the state of course will make its money....But is more than money that rules the world is also evil...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8364 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2008, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

And i say that when people play their numbers and don't win they automatically think the lottery is rigged.

They suspect that the lottery didn't select their numbers because they played them.

They do this because when people don't play their number and it comes out they somehow think the lottery is a conspiracy. Knew that said numbers weren't played so the lottery selected their pick to stab you in your mind and heart. If you believe this you need help.

People think the lottery is rigged because it's a game of chance and everyone knows games of chance are rigged.  NOT!

Because the lottery has implemented security checks and balances pre tests etc. they aren't trying to thwart the players. There trying to make the games secure and random as possible.

Any lottery director will tell you he/she is thrilled when people win. They are more than happy to write the check after all it's the peoples money that made their wins possible.

Lottery personnel aren't glued to the Internet searching for lottery related threads. Some of them might know about Lottery Post and get a big laugh out of people ideas and meanderings.

Most of the money generated by the various state lottery's comes from scratch offs. Not pick 3/4/5 games.

Computerized lottery drawings should be banned because of the mere fact they can be manipulated.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Portland,Oregon
          United States
          Member #14387
          April 25, 2005
          229 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

The only kind of proof of malfeasance on the part of a Lottery commission that would lead to action or result in winning a law suit ... would have to be very specific and very concrete ... such as an internal memo from the director to key personnel directing him/her/them to engage in a specific act of something illegal ... or a live witness - someone who actually works for said Lottery commission and has seen with their own eyes acts that would constitute cheating under the legal definitions of that state.   One or more players observations of ball patterns and speculation about why such patterns seem wrong or off or in someway "fixed" does not constitute proof of cheating. 

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2008, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Stop playing that game, then get advice from a team of Lawyers. This would be approached after I have made a significant amount of money from the knowledge of what numbers were going to come out.

litebets

I like that idea. Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

NY
              United States
              Member #23835
              October 16, 2005
              3475 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2008, 3:23 am - IP Logged

You left a choice out. "They are cheating already".

When you mess around with the rotation of the tubes and do pretest under the guise of making sure it's tamper proof, that's cheating.

I know I'm a lone voice in the wilderness, a lonely sailor out at sea, but i'm sticking to my guns.

I've already mentioned in another thread how they could prevent tampering without ball rotation and pretests. But it fell on deaf ears. The powers that be will always do anything to increase sales and low payouts. So maybe my energy output is futile.

Crying

Just because you don't see a need for it doesn't make it cheating. Even if we can prove that there's absolutely no reason to do pre-tests or change machines, it still isn't cheating. None of that does a single thing to change the odds, much less slant them in the favor of the lotteries.

You may not understand it, but it's really very simple. They're going to have an unknown number of drawings, and only one of them is going to count. As long as we know ahead of time which drawing will count, and we do know that, there's absolutely no problem with it.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2008, 7:39 am - IP Logged

I would reverse engineer their cheating methods and use it against them.  The jackpots would be much easeir to win if you could prove numbers were not generated randomly.

I Agree!

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                  Member #13130
                  March 30, 2005
                  2171 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2008, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Just because you don't see a need for it doesn't make it cheating. Even if we can prove that there's absolutely no reason to do pre-tests or change machines, it still isn't cheating. None of that does a single thing to change the odds, much less slant them in the favor of the lotteries.

You may not understand it, but it's really very simple. They're going to have an unknown number of drawings, and only one of them is going to count. As long as we know ahead of time which drawing will count, and we do know that, there's absolutely no problem with it.

I Agree!It is easy enough, for anyone with a system (it doesn't even have to be a good system) and a bit of ambition, to prove to themselves that tube rotation, ball set changes, pre-drawing, etc. don't matter in the long run.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                  Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2008, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

In a way i want the lotteries to cheat, i want the lotteries to select the winners of Powerball and to choose who they picking because this retarded people who they are choosing buying bunch of dolls, car collections, swords and stupid stuff waisting their moneys, i want them to select a responsible winner someone who is going to be responsible with the money and not split 315 million dollars in half between his wife and then another half between his other wife, and then half between his other wife....and basically drain the money out...

Someone who is going to make that money for his young kids, and grandkids...

But at the same time i want the lottery to pay for destroying scratchofs that have possible winners and making people waste their money...YOu know we can only make so much millionaires per month and losing that money that creates millionaires is vital...And for not having Pick4/3 that is like Massachussetts the Number game or better and for not having Pick4/16 and other easy lotteries, they are not really easy because they will have their respective payout...But with the current pick3 and pick4 they are killing us...About pick5, i wish they discontinued that game and place instead a Win For Life game...

There is a lot of stuff i want the lottery to pay for...And for running a monopoly...Who i want to pay (and i am not talking about money i am talking about changing your course of action) who i want to pay is the International Govermental of Provincial lotteries or whatever their name is, they are incharge of all the lotteries of the world...

Again the lottery in each country could be better, remember is the lottery that makes millionaires, is enough that each country in the world is not like the United State, they don't have a Huge Sock Market, the biggest movie industry, food for life and a lot of stuff...

Can you imagine having an apartment in el Guatemala and another one in Thailand and you getting up with your pijamas and say? Which number am i going to bet on today going in your pijamas in your car to the 711 in some city in Thailand playing 3 dollars a drawing knowing that someday in the month you will win and knowing that you live in the U.S not everyone will make it it is not possible but a lot of people will or is the lottery fair to women? Nope..Can you imagine picking up thrash cans on the streets and watching a a blonde or women pull up to a 711 with a mercedes and get out of the car in her pijamas and you stop her and ask her what do she do for a living and she answers you back, ""Oh i bet on the lottery" and you ask her you sure you are not a stock broker and she answers you and says "oh no my dear that's for super rich folks"LOL Tell me if that will not be cool...The world could be like that but who stops it from being like that? The goverments, and believe me the government will make as much if not more money than what i makes now because it the easy games are going to have their respective payout...The current Pick3 and PIck4 is a killer and every country is copying the same format not knowing that the pick3 and pick4 format is too hard...A lot of people say Oh if the lottery was easy everyone will win when ask yourself is the forex which is just like a lottery harder than the lottery? NOpe is not and yet people make money on it and there is no problem about having a lot of people winning...

A lot of people don't know that the forex the biggest exchange in the world is like a gigantic Massachussetts number game where what you win is triple or quadruple your initial bet but you must bet at least 300 dollars per bet or 1,000 per bet...The only difference is the the Massachussetts number game you bet 1 dollar and win more...That's the only difference...And guess what? they could create an easy Pick3/Pick4 stock exchange for the poor where the initial bet is like 10 dollars and if you win you win 6 folds or more...They could and this way create an exchange for the poor but do they do it? NOPE i say this because in the forex the minimum you can bet is 300 dollars and if you notice most people in the world can't afford 300 dollars yet everyone can bet 10 dollars or 5 dollars...But do governments do it, nope they don't...

This is another reason why i want the lottery to pay...If i ever had to sue the state i will not sue for no 200 or 400 million dollars but instead in the billions...But i probably couldn't do it because i will end up shooting the judge and every judge i came across with for traitor and not enforcing the law or seeking the welfare of the world and for thinking he is god i dont' care if is a woman judge or i may just read to the judges the passage of the Bible about the rich and lazarous and just stress the part where it says: Acontecio.....And again the state of course will make its money....But is more than money that rules the world is also evil...

Not only that but why don't they create a pick2 i mean they got pick3, pick4, pick5, pick6 and pick7 so why don't they create a pick2 that cost like 25 cents or 50 cents and if you win you win 50 dollars or 40 dollars, so why don't they create that, and please don't come with the because it will take more people away from pick3 because actually more people will play pick2 than pick3 and the amount of money will taper off it will even off but why don't they do it, why no government in the world does it...And by the way i thought the government gets very little revenue from pick3 and Pick4, so what will it cost them to create a pick2...

The answer is because they want to keep the poor down like always...The government doesn't care about poor people walking the street without no home, they don't care about the welfare of those people...The government will never care about the poor....

And please let me remind you that the Lottery is a poor people's game...well maybe not in your state or country but worldwide it is, but the lottery is about poor people placing 1 dollar each to create 1 millionaire...That's what the lottery is...

And i am sick and tire of people saying I am not poor...the definition of poor is: If you are free from debt and you own your own bussiness and are doing very well then you are not poor...If your kids don't go to private school, if you have several residence in abroad and you have at least 700,000 in the bank for whatever and if your job doesn't make 100,000 a year at least then you are not poor...If you don't meet those requirements YOU ARE POOR..

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2008, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Not only that but why don't they create a pick2 i mean they got pick3, pick4, pick5, pick6 and pick7 so why don't they create a pick2 that cost like 25 cents or 50 cents and if you win you win 50 dollars or 40 dollars, so why don't they create that, and please don't come with the because it will take more people away from pick3 because actually more people will play pick2 than pick3 and the amount of money will taper off it will even off but why don't they do it, why no government in the world does it...And by the way i thought the government gets very little revenue from pick3 and Pick4, so what will it cost them to create a pick2...

The answer is because they want to keep the poor down like always...The government doesn't care about poor people walking the street without no home, they don't care about the welfare of those people...The government will never care about the poor....

And please let me remind you that the Lottery is a poor people's game...well maybe not in your state or country but worldwide it is, but the lottery is about poor people placing 1 dollar each to create 1 millionaire...That's what the lottery is...

And i am sick and tire of people saying I am not poor...the definition of poor is: If you are free from debt and you own your own bussiness and are doing very well then you are not poor...If your kids don't go to private school, if you have several residence in abroad and you have at least 700,000 in the bank for whatever and if your job doesn't make 100,000 a year at least then you are not poor...If you don't meet those requirements YOU ARE POOR..

i meant to say if you kids go to private school and don't go to public school...

This is another reason why i want the lottery to selectively select the winner....I want the State lottery to select a responsible winner...Because money is like water in the desert, there is only so many of it to go around...And we don't have time for the winner to be wasting that money thinking above his head and buying things he can't afford...But instead someone that can live within their means...

And i am sick and tire of people saying I am not poor...the definition of poor is: If you are free from debt and you own your own bussiness and are doing very well then you are not poor...If your kids go to private school, if you have several residences abroad and you have at least 700,000 in the bank for whatever and if your job doesn't make 100,000 a year at least then you are not poor...If you don't meet those requirements YOU ARE POOR.....

This is also another reason why i will like the State lottery to select more women than men winners well is not that i will like is that it needs to...At least select 85% more women than men winners...

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8364 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2008, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

i meant to say if you kids go to private school and don't go to public school...

This is another reason why i want the lottery to selectively select the winner....I want the State lottery to select a responsible winner...Because money is like water in the desert, there is only so many of it to go around...And we don't have time for the winner to be wasting that money thinking above his head and buying things he can't afford...But instead someone that can live within their means...

And i am sick and tire of people saying I am not poor...the definition of poor is: If you are free from debt and you own your own bussiness and are doing very well then you are not poor...If your kids go to private school, if you have several residences abroad and you have at least 700,000 in the bank for whatever and if your job doesn't make 100,000 a year at least then you are not poor...If you don't meet those requirements YOU ARE POOR.....

This is also another reason why i will like the State lottery to select more women than men winners well is not that i will like is that it needs to...At least select 85% more women than men winners...

They do have pick 2 it's called front pair / back pair in most states. You pick which 2 numbers you think will come out in a pick 3 drawing.

Think it's easy give it a try. Pick any state start a thread and post your selections. Remember also that the bet has a reduced payout.

Pick 2 stand alone lottery game wouldn't be worth the trouble for most states.

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
                          CT
                          United States
                          Member #61398
                          May 21, 2008
                          781 Posts
                          Posted: September 5, 2008, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

The government doesn't implement a pick 2 game because it wants to screw over the poor? ha. 

If the government picked the winners, it would not be a lottery any more one would play.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                            mississippi
                            United States
                            Member #34478
                            March 3, 2006
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: September 5, 2008, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!It is easy enough, for anyone with a system (it doesn't even have to be a good system) and a bit of ambition, to prove to themselves that tube rotation, ball set changes, pre-drawing, etc. don't matter in the long run.

I wish this site had video capabilities and I actually had a video camera BECAUSE I WOULD show you and everyone that this is A   FALSE STATEMENT...no offense intended...

YOU AND EVERYONE would be SIMPLY AMAZED to see what I could show you and everyone else..

REMEMBER THIS..THIS IS VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

what they do..and they do it intentionally..is TO CHANGE THE FUTURE...among a few other things as well

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8364 Posts
                              Posted: September 5, 2008, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I wish this site had video capabilities and I actually had a video camera BECAUSE I WOULD show you and everyone that this is A   FALSE STATEMENT...no offense intended...

YOU AND EVERYONE would be SIMPLY AMAZED to see what I could show you and everyone else..

REMEMBER THIS..THIS IS VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

what they do..and they do it intentionally..is TO CHANGE THE FUTURE...among a few other things as well

Every drawing is a future event regardless of what they do . When they change the balls thats a change bigger than anything else. Since the tubes are extruded plastic that means they are almost identical is shape and size down to a few thousandths of an inch or less.

The balls are extruded and have the same characteristics in shape size and weight. All conform to rigid manufacturing standards. ISO 9001 companies or higher. The machines they use aren't made from scrap materials in somebody's garage.

I am a machinist i know what goes into these machines and stand behind my fellow machinists that they make the best products to serve the purposes of the lottery.

http://www.iso.org/iso/management_standards.htm

ISO 9001:2000. which gives the requirements for quality management systems, is now firmly established as the globally implemented standard