Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

need help for college

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 8 years ago by MysteryMan424.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Alexandria, Virginia
United States
Member #57435
January 4, 2008
61 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2008, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I see winners everyday here at lotterypost.  Please help me too.  The only thing holding me back from my college is the lack of money.  I do not have funds to cover my college costs and struggling to somehow not miss semesters because lack of money.  I call upon everyone who has a working strategy that they use and capable of earning a profit everyday or on a daily basis to help me and get through.  Please share whatever you think is best or PM.  Everyday I try to figure out something here at LP but still need help.  I really need some funds to cover my college expense.  COme forward and lift me up too.   God bless everyone and good luck always.

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
    Decatur, GA
    United States
    Member #20471
    August 18, 2005
    2668 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2008, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I see winners everyday here at lotterypost.  Please help me too.  The only thing holding me back from my college is the lack of money.  I do not have funds to cover my college costs and struggling to somehow not miss semesters because lack of money.  I call upon everyone who has a working strategy that they use and capable of earning a profit everyday or on a daily basis to help me and get through.  Please share whatever you think is best or PM.  Everyday I try to figure out something here at LP but still need help.  I really need some funds to cover my college expense.  COme forward and lift me up too.   God bless everyone and good luck always.

Getdalotto, college students have no business playing the lotto on a daily basis. First of all, college students need every penny that they can get their hands on to pay for tuition, books, food, and dorm. Your job is to study, go to class, and graduate. I suggest that you seek an emergency loan or talk to one of your relatives about co-signing for you, providing you leave the lotto playing to retirees and to people with jobs that can afford to spend a little after all of their bills are paid.

Winning is Funtastic!

Instyle's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

United States
      Member #55821
      October 21, 2007
      161 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2008, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

diva060's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #47867
        November 29, 2006
        230 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2008, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I gotta agree with Lil SPeedy of this too, put those silvers and dollard bills for good use. u can always play the lottery games.

Alexandria, Virginia
          United States
          Member #57435
          January 4, 2008
          61 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2008, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes I agree, that is what a college student should do study, go to class, and graduate.  That is exactly what I want on top of everything but in order to get that you still need money and only those who are lucky to get that are those with a good financial status.  No distractions like working two jobs or gathering money to pay, or supporting family or any of that.  I do have loans but I do not wana take anymore because loans put people in to more debts and I have seen people struggle when their loans are not paid.  I wanna stay away from taking that chance.  What are my other options?

kennesaw georgia
            United States
            Member #41851
            June 23, 2006
            3 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2008, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I will pray that you will be given the wisdom to know what doors to open and which to keep close. I pray that the money you need for college will be given speedily and all that you need to be self supportive. When is your birthday?

Alexandria, Virginia
              United States
              Member #57435
              January 4, 2008
              61 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2008, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, It made me feel good.  If nonother, at least I am agood person.  Your post gave me that feeling.   My birthday is february 17, 1984, still young right? 

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
                Decatur, GA
                United States
                Member #20471
                August 18, 2005
                2668 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2008, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes I agree, that is what a college student should do study, go to class, and graduate.  That is exactly what I want on top of everything but in order to get that you still need money and only those who are lucky to get that are those with a good financial status.  No distractions like working two jobs or gathering money to pay, or supporting family or any of that.  I do have loans but I do not wana take anymore because loans put people in to more debts and I have seen people struggle when their loans are not paid.  I wanna stay away from taking that chance.  What are my other options?

Again Getdalotto, you are missing the point. I too, have loans for two children that I sent to college. In return, they promised to study, go to class, and graduate. They both did. I did my part and they did their. They both now have good jobs and are doing well on their own. Both of my children went back to school on their own and received their masters degree. I must say that I am very proud of both of my children. I don't have a lot of money by no means, but as their father it was my job to find a way to pay for my children's education. And since I was paying for it, I made sure that I got a positive return on my investment by staying involved with their education until it was complete. My question to you is, How much are your parents involved in your education? That to me, is your biggest problem! You can't do this alone.

Winning is Funtastic!

kennesaw georgia
                  United States
                  Member #41851
                  June 23, 2006
                  3 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2008, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

You are an exceptional person! Never give up! Your birthday is a good number (217). It has fallen alot this year in Georgia. But that does not mean it won't fall again.  I do also say when it comes to the lottery.... Play responsibly. You will make through this valley that you're in right now. I will pray for you everyday until you miracle happens. I like these three numbers 789-543-312. Again you will make it never ever give up!

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
                    Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #1289
                    March 22, 2003
                    473 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2008, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Dear GetdaLotto,

First of all I want you to know you are meant to have money, and at times like to spend money like the rest of us.  Do not put all of your thinking into one box, such as the Lottery as a way to make money.  I do not know what grade you are in, or what level of school you have completed.  If you have already received your Bachelors degree, great, if you are working for your grad degree, that takes time and more money. If you are just beginning, you could take the required classes maybe at a junior college.  Maybe even some online classes.  Plus I know they have all the grants in the world to help you.  I know you work hard, I can even see you doing 2 jobs at once.  So the commitment is there.  You have an inventive mind too, remember the Pet Rock, (maybe not) but ask your parents.   Is there one subject you excell in, maybe you can tutor, they have the online question and answer forums that pay. (just ideas).  I believe in what you think about you create.  So create.  The two magic words for me are WEALTH & SUCCESS -  say this as many times during the day (to yourself of course) if you are in public,  say it before you go to bed, etc.  Just keep thinking on this.  You will be surprised what will happen.  If you start to think, I do not have enough, well, the universe hears this, and gives you what you ask for.  If this happens, catch yourself, and say WEALTH&SUCCESS, or if you have an negative thought catch yourself on that, and say CANCEL.  As I mentioned, this works for me, and you can change the words around to suit yourself.  See yourself in the job you want, see yourself in the house you want, see yourself with the car you want, see yourself with the Degree in your hand.  We make our own Luck.  One last affirmation I use is this (I ALWAYS HAVE MORE THAN I NEED, LONG BEFORE I NEED IT, THEREFORE, I AM NEVER IN NEED RIGHT NOW) (this one works everytime for me, as I believe it will and I have faith that it will, and so it does.  Please keep us posted on your success.

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      Atlanta
                      United States
                      Member #48420
                      December 26, 2006
                      850 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2008, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Dear GetdaLotto,

First of all I want you to know you are meant to have money, and at times like to spend money like the rest of us.  Do not put all of your thinking into one box, such as the Lottery as a way to make money.  I do not know what grade you are in, or what level of school you have completed.  If you have already received your Bachelors degree, great, if you are working for your grad degree, that takes time and more money. If you are just beginning, you could take the required classes maybe at a junior college.  Maybe even some online classes.  Plus I know they have all the grants in the world to help you.  I know you work hard, I can even see you doing 2 jobs at once.  So the commitment is there.  You have an inventive mind too, remember the Pet Rock, (maybe not) but ask your parents.   Is there one subject you excell in, maybe you can tutor, they have the online question and answer forums that pay. (just ideas).  I believe in what you think about you create.  So create.  The two magic words for me are WEALTH & SUCCESS -  say this as many times during the day (to yourself of course) if you are in public,  say it before you go to bed, etc.  Just keep thinking on this.  You will be surprised what will happen.  If you start to think, I do not have enough, well, the universe hears this, and gives you what you ask for.  If this happens, catch yourself, and say WEALTH&SUCCESS, or if you have an negative thought catch yourself on that, and say CANCEL.  As I mentioned, this works for me, and you can change the words around to suit yourself.  See yourself in the job you want, see yourself in the house you want, see yourself with the car you want, see yourself with the Degree in your hand.  We make our own Luck.  One last affirmation I use is this (I ALWAYS HAVE MORE THAN I NEED, LONG BEFORE I NEED IT, THEREFORE, I AM NEVER IN NEED RIGHT NOW) (this one works everytime for me, as I believe it will and I have faith that it will, and so it does.  Please keep us posted on your success.

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thank you!!! well said.  I will use it as well.

Peace

Bahamas
                        Member #44107
                        July 30, 2006
                        250 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2008, 7:02 am - IP Logged

If you are looking for money to help with your education, then I think you should not be playing the lottery because you may end up loosing the change you have,  perhaps you maybe lucky but what are your chances of winning? it might be a slim chance.  Try and see if you can get a scholarship or get a student loan and when you are completed then you can find a well paying job and pay your loan back if you get one. Don't play the lottery right now. Maybe you can find a job and go to school part time because what you will see in lottery post is people comming up with lots of different strategy's and you need a lot of money to play all the numbers they are comming up with.

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          phila pa
                          United States
                          Member #25770
                          November 11, 2005
                          4622 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2008, 7:56 am - IP Logged

all the advice you have received so far is right on the money everyone hopes to hit it big and it is tough it is alright to try if you can afford a couple of bucks checking va results 726-522-7789-4642 are numbers i like also try 4 of a kind in your pic 4 games they are due stick to your studies ,help will come and don't give up take the advice of other lp members i am sure thay have all been there and no only in college it is getting toughfer for us all to survive with the high cost of everything. God bless and good luck

AceKicka's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                            Triad, N Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #53117
                            June 24, 2007
                            6057 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2008, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

GetdaLotto, for VA play:

**123** - 819 - 133 - 399

GOOD LUCK!!

~Ace~

"Game On.......'CAUSE ACE HAS YOUR NUMBER!!"

-- (AceKicka '07)

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              McKinney/Texas
                              United States
                              Member #47363
                              November 1, 2006
                              706 Posts
                              Posted: September 18, 2008, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Get a life and get a job kid like everybody else. All you kids want hand outs.

Ephesians 3:20