Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

need help for college

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 8 years ago by MysteryMan424.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Alexandria, Virginia
United States
Member #57435
January 4, 2008
61 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2008, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

yes, that is true and that is what i mentioned I am going to do.  Not to play until I get one winning strategy.  I am only going to play when I know I have lots of chance of winning.  I wont blow everything without looking in to it.  Yea scholarship is a good idea.  I need to get good grades when I take classes and it requires good amount of study time and thats what I lack too.  It can be done if I work hard.  I am going to try to get one.  Apreciate your thoughts.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2008, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Keep 798 close by..

good luck

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
      Pelham NY
      United States
      Member #60411
      April 16, 2008
      169 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2008, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Don't worry McPain and Phaillin will come to your rescue !

Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #59488
        March 17, 2008
        1555 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2008, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Don't worry McPain and Phaillin will come to your rescue !

Nice way to add politics to this thread!  And it's not Phaillin, it's Palin.  Not trying to offend anyone, but politics is not the answer.

I suggest that people do not look for the politicans and others to make "SUNSHINE" for them, but to try and make your own sunshine.  If everyday you are blessed enough to wake up in good health, find a job and work to get what it is that you want in life. I do realise that hey, it may take a little longer to pay for what you want, than getting lucky and hitting the jackpot, but then you appreciate what you get more knowing that it was through hard work that you were able to attain it.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Alexandria, Virginia
          United States
          Member #57435
          January 4, 2008
          61 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2008, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Every good comment that I recive I write it down, so when I need them I read them and make my day better.  Specialy the phrases WEALTH AND SUCCESS, I am so used to them now that I am saying it without knowingly and it helps.  People are good here at LP, keep me connected. 

JAP69's avatar - alas
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8790 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2008, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Just stay focused on what you need to do to complete what you set out to do.

Takes many hours of study that is what you need to do.

Need money look for ways to earn it .

Have a spare day in your schedule look into those day jobs that hire by the day. A buck here a buck there adds up.

WHATT

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
              Decatur, GA
              United States
              Member #20471
              August 18, 2005
              2668 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2008, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Every good comment that I recive I write it down, so when I need them I read them and make my day better.  Specialy the phrases WEALTH AND SUCCESS, I am so used to them now that I am saying it without knowingly and it helps.  People are good here at LP, keep me connected. 

Getdalotto, That is the problem. You are getting good advice and writing it down. But how much of this advice are you applying toward your particular circumstances? It appears very little. So as of today, I have no more to offer you. Good day!

Winning is Funtastic!

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
                Pelham NY
                United States
                Member #60411
                April 16, 2008
                169 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2008, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

mccain and pailen yes it was sarcasm as for the loan for college Im a little short right now after spending a trillion dollars to bail out some failed corporations.