Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MmeFlorida hits PA's treasure hunt 3times!!

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 8 years ago by MmeFlorida.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
south florida
United States
Member #48616
January 3, 2007
1497 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2008, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Litebets27,tntea and BevsPicks2!!!

tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
    The Great Smoky Mountains
    United States
    Member #59921
    March 31, 2008
    266 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2008, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Did you actually play those numbers for real?

south florida
      United States
      Member #48616
      January 3, 2007
      1497 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2008, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Did you actually play those numbers for real?

I used to play them when I was living in Pennsylvania and playing  Treasure Hunt- I am in Florida now( it figures!)- so....this was all in good fun!!!

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2008, 12:44 am - IP Logged
        MmeFloridaPennsylvaniaTreasure Hunt5 of 510-13-16-18-1910-13-16-18-19$50,000

Nice job MmeFlorida! Cheers

For real MmeFlorida, congratulations....You have achieved something marvelous...Good job...I am really happy....I feel like going and celebrating but i don't have any money..: )

Felicidades...I'll celebrate here at home...I always did had faith in you MmeFlorida...From 2 years ago when i was tracking lottery predictors...Too bad you didn't play it...But guess what, i believe if you move to that state, YOU MmeFlorida can win it again...Not many people could but you yourself could..And maybe 3 times in one shot...I believe you can Mmeflorida...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2008, 1:22 am - IP Logged

How can you win it? Remember that in Pick5 at least the ones from 1-35 at least once a month, all even numbers or all odd numbers play...Even if all odd numbers or all even numbers play once every 60 days that's fine...That reduces the numbers to half, from 30 to 15...

Now i was looking at a lottery wheels site and i notice that they have a wheel titled:

Y5-3T516 that runs 81 sets meaning you will have to play 81 tickets...This wheel is size 16 and it gives you 10 tickets having 3 out of 5....Now if you ask lotterywheels.com for the equivalent of that wheel that will be size 13 and not size 16, i am sure he will tell you that a wheel that will give you 10 tickets having 3 out of 5 of size 13 will have to be like 40 dollars...I've been looking at the patterns and something tells me it will run to 40 dollars...

if you look at the patterns of their wheels this is what i deduce...

81 sets is for size 16, the equivalent of that for size 15 should be 65 or 15 dollars less, 14 should be 15 dollars less from 15 size so it will be 50 (actually is 51), so size 13 should be 40 dollars i am reckoning...Pay attention to this behavior on all of lotterywheels.com wheels sets...

Now why will you choose size 13 and not 15 or half of the 30 numbers and this way select 15 odd or 15 even numbers? Well you eliminate the first odd number and the last odd number which will be 1 and 29, because if you pay attention any combination that plays the ends of it normally do not play together and not even that they actually don't play because there is usual a distance from the first number of a game and the first number that plays...Same thing with the last number, there is usually a distance between the last number of a game and the last number that play...This behavior happens on all drawings...

Now like how i've said before 13 is a very small range/size for a wheel so the numbers theoretically should be huddled together very tightly and this way will cause for a couple of 4 out of 5 and 5 out of 5...Now this 5 out of 5 is what you are waiting for but you will have to buy the wheel to see or you will have to wait and see or experiment with it and see...

Now you will need to get yourself a pool of 3 people and play...between the 3 you will be spending 13 dollars every day for 20 days or so for all odd or all even usually play before the 20th day starting from the 1st of the month...But again this is assuming the lottery will play all even or all odd once a month...And if it does so all you have to do is wait 3 months and share the respective jackpots with your 2 pool friends....You yourself will have spent 260 dollars as an experiment to see if you can win that particular lottery....

But remember if you can and i believe you can Mmeflorida if you can select a smaller group of number, smaller than 13 to play meaning that you will select a smaller wheel then you will be able to win for yourself Treasure Hunt which i believe you can MmeFlorida....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2008, 1:33 am - IP Logged

How can you win it? Remember that in Pick5 at least the ones from 1-35 at least once a month, all even numbers or all odd numbers play...Even if all odd numbers or all even numbers play once every 60 days that's fine...That reduces the numbers to half, from 30 to 15...

Now i was looking at a lottery wheels site and i notice that they have a wheel titled:

Y5-3T516 that runs 81 sets meaning you will have to play 81 tickets...This wheel is size 16 and it gives you 10 tickets having 3 out of 5....Now if you ask lotterywheels.com for the equivalent of that wheel that will be size 13 and not size 16, i am sure he will tell you that a wheel that will give you 10 tickets having 3 out of 5 of size 13 will have to be like 40 dollars...I've been looking at the patterns and something tells me it will run to 40 dollars...

if you look at the patterns of their wheels this is what i deduce...

81 sets is for size 16, the equivalent of that for size 15 should be 65 or 15 dollars less, 14 should be 15 dollars less from 15 size so it will be 50 (actually is 51), so size 13 should be 40 dollars i am reckoning...Pay attention to this behavior on all of lotterywheels.com wheels sets...

Now why will you choose size 13 and not 15 or half of the 30 numbers and this way select 15 odd or 15 even numbers? Well you eliminate the first odd number and the last odd number which will be 1 and 29, because if you pay attention any combination that plays the ends of it normally do not play together and not even that they actually don't play because there is usual a distance from the first number of a game and the first number that plays...Same thing with the last number, there is usually a distance between the last number of a game and the last number that play...This behavior happens on all drawings...

Now like how i've said before 13 is a very small range/size for a wheel so the numbers theoretically should be huddled together very tightly and this way will cause for a couple of 4 out of 5 and 5 out of 5...Now this 5 out of 5 is what you are waiting for but you will have to buy the wheel to see or you will have to wait and see or experiment with it and see...

Now you will need to get yourself a pool of 3 people and play...between the 3 you will be spending 13 dollars every day for 20 days or so for all odd or all even usually play before the 20th day starting from the 1st of the month...But again this is assuming the lottery will play all even or all odd once a month...And if it does so all you have to do is wait 3 months and share the respective jackpots with your 2 pool friends....You yourself will have spent 260 dollars as an experiment to see if you can win that particular lottery....

But remember if you can and i believe you can Mmeflorida if you can select a smaller group of number, smaller than 13 to play meaning that you will select a smaller wheel then you will be able to win for yourself Treasure Hunt which i believe you can MmeFlorida....

and if you notice that there is no all odd numbers or all even numbers come out in 3 or 4 months you can always sue the state because you then will know that they are cheating with game...You could argue that they will only be eliminating all odd or all even numbers from their pre-test games....And since all odds or all even numbers play once a month commonly and normally on RNG's once a month, and more than that on ball drawings...

This way you will know your state cartel is cheating like usual....

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              phila pa
              United States
              Member #25770
              November 11, 2005
              4630 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2008, 5:39 am - IP Logged

No Pity!WAY TO GO A GREAT HIT I AM FROM PA AND MISSED IT

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5903 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2008, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Very Nice MmeFlorida...very nice Indeed,,,wtg!!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

south florida
                  United States
                  Member #48616
                  January 3, 2007
                  1497 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2008, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Very Nice MmeFlorida...very nice Indeed,,,wtg!!!!!!

Thank You lotterybraker!!

south florida
                    United States
                    Member #48616
                    January 3, 2007
                    1497 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2008, 9:54 am - IP Logged

No Pity!WAY TO GO A GREAT HIT I AM FROM PA AND MISSED IT

Thanks jojosurf......I played this combo when I was in PA but that was over a year ago!!!!

south florida
                      United States
                      Member #48616
                      January 3, 2007
                      1497 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2008, 9:56 am - IP Logged

For real MmeFlorida, congratulations....You have achieved something marvelous...Good job...I am really happy....I feel like going and celebrating but i don't have any money..: )

Felicidades...I'll celebrate here at home...I always did had faith in you MmeFlorida...From 2 years ago when i was tracking lottery predictors...Too bad you didn't play it...But guess what, i believe if you move to that state, YOU MmeFlorida can win it again...Not many people could but you yourself could..And maybe 3 times in one shot...I believe you can Mmeflorida...

Thanks again pumpi!!!!