Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The cops got our ticket then we found ourselves homeless

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Sandra Dee.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
colonia, nj
United States
Member #46088
September 3, 2006
48 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2008, 9:24 am - IP Logged

read our reply to sensitive subject, could you live with yourself, etc.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2008, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I would then go to the homeless shelter and start it over from scratch. If there is a will, there is a way.

However, this is a strange topic..why would the cop got the ticket in the first place? How one became homeless from the result of losing a ticket? :P

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2008, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

You should really elaborate more in your post. This topic doesn't make sense.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
        nashville
        United States
        Member #4990
        June 8, 2004
        1376 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2008, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

You should really elaborate more in your post. This topic doesn't make sense.

My sister rubbed out a 5 million dollar instant Lifetime Riches game 540 in Aug 2006.  We thought we misplaced it in home or tossed.  It was stolen.  How?.  Someone had a monitor in our home as Sis became left side paralyzed from brain surgery in 2002 and stakes were high.  We did not secure it as I was going to take it to be check, but sis had a medical emergency. Woodbridge Police got hold of our ticket, would not take a report as we could not say our home was entered although we later found our alarm system was compromised.  When we started pointing the finger our home was arsoned and the firemen enhanced the fire.  A false report covered up a wire and solvent.  We were robbed, and our home sat undone while we were in a temporary home in another city for 7 months.  Our phone was put on a dialer and dialed into 911 for over a month.  6 repair attempt failed but someone in the phone co put our phone on a trunk line used for test calls.  We were taken from our temp home almost in handcuffs and given evals and both deemed paranoid with our story and given psych evals.  The plan was to commit me and to put her away in long term.  I was held illegally for 5 nights while Sis was in the hospital on a one-to-one after suffering a stroke again.  Foiled attempts were made to take away our permanent home.  Our doors were often left open at night in a vacant home by the contracting co. They left things in our basement.  When we returned to it, we were put in without a certif. of occupancy, and over 300 articles were gone including a valuable coin collection.  After the fire was out the firemen led me in house without hard hat and ceiling collapsed on my head fracturing my shoulder and I now wear a collar on bad days for a herniated neck disk.  The house is still unone and Sis has nightmares.  We finally got NJL to admit the ticket existed but after a coverup they refuse to pay us.  It was paid out to Woodbridge Police, Sen J F Vitale, whom we had gone to for help, the firemen, post office, sanitation and public works department and to the building department along with neighbors and some relatives and clerks in stores we frequented to give information on us.  All 5 million went into a tax sheltered account with some phony names and cash payments.  I understand QuickChek tapped danced with them on this.  We bought our ticket there and photos of my purchasing tickets were confiscated by police.  We are bucking NJL and OPRA records as they covered up.  Ours was said never to exist and number of tickets printed and sold were downplayed.  However I understand IRS is auditing and investigating this.  I was sent a big check unknown to me, less than the $1,750,000 under a settlement less taxes,  but police and post office confiscated it fall 2006 before it hit my mail box and gave it to an ex-beau I have not seen in 8 years in NY to cash underground and he was put on the ticket and I understand received a year's payout.   Now they are saying I got money and was involved in this lottery fraud.  My son chose a quick fix for himself and I understand he also got money instead of going with us to fight it.  He was one of original payouts on ticket.  I never knew it. He said it was my fire, handle it myself.  One of the doctors was on the list to go against my sister if need be.  The cops put the good senator on the payout for some clout.  Now from the Postal Investigations Unit, I was involved in a mail fraud unknown to me when our home was vacant and mail, checks or whatever were again rerouted though a clearing house set up by a third party.  The police admitted unofficially to this and were pressing for a conviction they originated.  The PO Investigations Unit said it looked like an organized effort to keep me away from the ticket.  My laptop tech dept said someone hacked/seized my computer and all my data was being directed to another computer.  I asked the AG's office and the FBI to look into this.   NJL does not want to give us the ticket back; save it for the County.  We are just two women on SS.  Even our furniture was stolen from the warehouse as they wanted to leave us without anything.  All we did was rub out a winner.  And, almost a million dollars went into an IRA,  When I found out about it I asked company to call the Attny Gen's office who trickled it to the Boys and it was promptly removed saying I was under investigation for laundering this money.  The police denied knowing where this money was from.   Lottery. 

We even paid a lawyer a retainer.   He made some calls, said we were the winners in their computer, should get the money and it was too big for him. Most lawyers did not want to put their efforts against the police and a state official. The police now even have their own bar where they can go and drink.  Most everyone got new cars out of it and we need a handicap van.  No justice.  Why would the police give us back something they stole 2 years ago?    Get on with our lives.  We are trying.  Everything is gone.  Our home is ruined.  Even our old photos are missing.  Our clothing was burned and we paid for a collapsed roof the ins. co. would not replace after the fire.  I still have my sister but we are shadows of ourselves.  I could have died when the ceiling collapsed and sis's stroke post fire could have left her worse.  We still rub out tickets nightly but the most we have won at one clip is $100.00.  The police wish were were out of the way and our neighbors put down their heads.  No one wants to return any money.  Why would they?  Finders (Stealers) Keepers, Losers Weepers.  Someone left my sister sitting in her wheelchiar in the rain.

If anyone knows of any printed newspaper articles on this, please contact me.  I need them for my plight. 

Sorry for any typo's.  I need to give Sis her dinner.

Lorraine and Marilyn

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2008, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Miss Bee, I'm so sorry to read this. This story is so incredible, I find it hard to form any words. I can't believe so many people would conspire, but when greed is introduced into anything, all moral bets are off.

To think the police and the fire fighters were on our side huh? 

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7302 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2008, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Miss Bee, I'm so sorry to read this. This story is so incredible, I find it hard to form any words. I can't believe so many people would conspire, but when greed is introduced into anything, all moral bets are off.

To think the police and the fire fighters were on our side huh? 

I don't know how this topic could discussed without pointing fingers and starting a huge argument so "no comment" is probably the best option.

JAP69's avatar - alas
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #6
              November 4, 2001
              8790 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2008, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

My sister rubbed out a 5 million dollar instant Lifetime Riches game 540 in Aug 2006.  We thought we misplaced it in home or tossed.  It was stolen.  How?.  Someone had a monitor in our home as Sis became left side paralyzed from brain surgery in 2002 and stakes were high.  We did not secure it as I was going to take it to be check, but sis had a medical emergency. Woodbridge Police got hold of our ticket, would not take a report as we could not say our home was entered although we later found our alarm system was compromised.  When we started pointing the finger our home was arsoned and the firemen enhanced the fire.  A false report covered up a wire and solvent.  We were robbed, and our home sat undone while we were in a temporary home in another city for 7 months.  Our phone was put on a dialer and dialed into 911 for over a month.  6 repair attempt failed but someone in the phone co put our phone on a trunk line used for test calls.  We were taken from our temp home almost in handcuffs and given evals and both deemed paranoid with our story and given psych evals.  The plan was to commit me and to put her away in long term.  I was held illegally for 5 nights while Sis was in the hospital on a one-to-one after suffering a stroke again.  Foiled attempts were made to take away our permanent home.  Our doors were often left open at night in a vacant home by the contracting co. They left things in our basement.  When we returned to it, we were put in without a certif. of occupancy, and over 300 articles were gone including a valuable coin collection.  After the fire was out the firemen led me in house without hard hat and ceiling collapsed on my head fracturing my shoulder and I now wear a collar on bad days for a herniated neck disk.  The house is still unone and Sis has nightmares.  We finally got NJL to admit the ticket existed but after a coverup they refuse to pay us.  It was paid out to Woodbridge Police, Sen J F Vitale, whom we had gone to for help, the firemen, post office, sanitation and public works department and to the building department along with neighbors and some relatives and clerks in stores we frequented to give information on us.  All 5 million went into a tax sheltered account with some phony names and cash payments.  I understand QuickChek tapped danced with them on this.  We bought our ticket there and photos of my purchasing tickets were confiscated by police.  We are bucking NJL and OPRA records as they covered up.  Ours was said never to exist and number of tickets printed and sold were downplayed.  However I understand IRS is auditing and investigating this.  I was sent a big check unknown to me, less than the $1,750,000 under a settlement less taxes,  but police and post office confiscated it fall 2006 before it hit my mail box and gave it to an ex-beau I have not seen in 8 years in NY to cash underground and he was put on the ticket and I understand received a year's payout.   Now they are saying I got money and was involved in this lottery fraud.  My son chose a quick fix for himself and I understand he also got money instead of going with us to fight it.  He was one of original payouts on ticket.  I never knew it. He said it was my fire, handle it myself.  One of the doctors was on the list to go against my sister if need be.  The cops put the good senator on the payout for some clout.  Now from the Postal Investigations Unit, I was involved in a mail fraud unknown to me when our home was vacant and mail, checks or whatever were again rerouted though a clearing house set up by a third party.  The police admitted unofficially to this and were pressing for a conviction they originated.  The PO Investigations Unit said it looked like an organized effort to keep me away from the ticket.  My laptop tech dept said someone hacked/seized my computer and all my data was being directed to another computer.  I asked the AG's office and the FBI to look into this.   NJL does not want to give us the ticket back; save it for the County.  We are just two women on SS.  Even our furniture was stolen from the warehouse as they wanted to leave us without anything.  All we did was rub out a winner.  And, almost a million dollars went into an IRA,  When I found out about it I asked company to call the Attny Gen's office who trickled it to the Boys and it was promptly removed saying I was under investigation for laundering this money.  The police denied knowing where this money was from.   Lottery. 

We even paid a lawyer a retainer.   He made some calls, said we were the winners in their computer, should get the money and it was too big for him. Most lawyers did not want to put their efforts against the police and a state official. The police now even have their own bar where they can go and drink.  Most everyone got new cars out of it and we need a handicap van.  No justice.  Why would the police give us back something they stole 2 years ago?    Get on with our lives.  We are trying.  Everything is gone.  Our home is ruined.  Even our old photos are missing.  Our clothing was burned and we paid for a collapsed roof the ins. co. would not replace after the fire.  I still have my sister but we are shadows of ourselves.  I could have died when the ceiling collapsed and sis's stroke post fire could have left her worse.  We still rub out tickets nightly but the most we have won at one clip is $100.00.  The police wish were were out of the way and our neighbors put down their heads.  No one wants to return any money.  Why would they?  Finders (Stealers) Keepers, Losers Weepers.  Someone left my sister sitting in her wheelchiar in the rain.

If anyone knows of any printed newspaper articles on this, please contact me.  I need them for my plight. 

Sorry for any typo's.  I need to give Sis her dinner.

Lorraine and Marilyn

This same occurance was discussed here at lottery post a year or two ago.

Same state if I remember correctly. N.J.

Same poster maybe.

WHATT

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49699 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2008, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Same poster maybe.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140864/673032

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5120 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2008, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Same poster maybe.

WOW>>>>>WOW>>>>>HOW??

could it "HAPPEN">>>>>???????

was it Nashville, Tn. or in NJ ?????

this should make LP member's!!!!!!

"MAD as HELL"......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WE won't TAKE-IT-ANYMORE"!!!!

(please tell us more)>>>>>>>>>

LOL

PSYKOMO

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19825 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2008, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I don't know how this topic could discussed without pointing fingers and starting a huge argument so "no comment" is probably the best option.

This person claims were fully discussed and vetted two years ago at LP.  Obviously this person hasn't moved on with her life but that's no reason for other to travel down this road that leads to nowhere again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                      A long and winding road
                      United States
                      Member #17084
                      June 10, 2005
                      4525 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2008, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Perfect example of a red herring

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                        Clarksville
                        United States
                        Member #487
                        July 15, 2002
                        17638 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2008, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Someone overdosed on their Prozac.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5120 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2008, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

read our reply to sensitive subject, could you live with yourself, etc.

I Agree!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XXXXZZZZZZZZgo O'bamo!!!!!!!!

I will send BIG MONEY to UR campaign FUND's and I understand that "U"!!

will "HELP" me as s@@N as U get my money$$

Thank the DEMORAT"sssssssss that UR $SO??

HONEST<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

thank's Ms Peso UR a great 2-FACE but u need

to use MOE-make-up 2 HIDE ur lying-EYE'@'s!!

LOL

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                            Member #33588
                            February 22, 2006
                            2068 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2008, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XXXXZZZZZZZZgo O'bamo!!!!!!!!

I will send BIG MONEY to UR campaign FUND's and I understand that "U"!!

will "HELP" me as s@@N as U get my money$$

Thank the DEMORAT"sssssssss that UR $SO??

HONEST<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

thank's Ms Peso UR a great 2-FACE but u need

to use MOE-make-up 2 HIDE ur lying-EYE'@'s!!

LOL

Psykomo, you too much !!  LOL

United States
                              Member #50202
                              March 1, 2007
                              14 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2008, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

if that story happened, then sounds like you need a bigtime attorney.

reminds me of the "i stuck the ticket in a pack of cigs"

smoked the last one and tossed the package out the window

thinking to myself

"well, that's what you get for littering" lol