Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The cops got our ticket then we found ourselves homeless

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Sandra Dee.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
ICNUMBERS's avatar - the eye.png
Messy Michigan
United States
Member #64435
August 28, 2008
110 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2008, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a movie script to me but remember whoever your maker maybe he/she don't bless no mess and Karma is the best vengeance.

Remember we are the decisions that we make, please take the time to educate.Stooges

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2008, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I read the post and the link to the orignal post and the whole thing is sounds crazy and sad.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
      Member #4121
      March 23, 2004
      817 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2008, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Time to call csi.  I love that show.

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
        nashville
        United States
        Member #4990
        June 8, 2004
        1376 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2008, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Miss Bee, I'm so sorry to read this. This story is so incredible, I find it hard to form any words. I can't believe so many people would conspire, but when greed is introduced into anything, all moral bets are off.

To think the police and the fire fighters were on our side huh? 

This isn't my story I didn't know how to post a link, sounds way over the top but anything can happen I guess. If true I wish them the best and if it's made up all I can say is wow.

colonia, nj
          United States
          Member #46088
          September 3, 2006
          48 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2008, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

reply:  I learned our AWOL ticket had been claimed at our pharmacy near our home, although they do not sell that particular game in their store.  Sis had frequent 911 help and ambulance trips to the ER and we had a lot of inherited antiques etc in the home.  Unknown to us at the time we were monitored, our home was cased unknown to us. Hiding Behind Computer Neither Sis nor I secured the ticket and  we were going to take it to be checked.  She was not certain if it were a winner as she always had to match 3 symbols on a winning tiket; this had one.  She is almost blind in one eye and I did not have on my glasses for the fine print.   She was very ill, ill during the night, and had a medical emergency the next day. It went into the drawer by her bed we thought.  I even thought later it may have been tossed or fell into waste basket; but an EMT later suggested the ticket was found almost hidden on the floor under the chair next to the bed.  Our alarm system could be compromised by simply shutting of the telephone line at a central office and there are remotes to disable the keypad.  I started to track the ticket and when I learned there was a monitor and called police to our  home, there was no help afforded me.  He said it was a bearer instrument and if they had it, too bad.   Four nights later  the upstairs of our home burned, the Red Cross put me up in a hotel and the State took my sister and put her in a long term care after we were released from the hospital.  Thud I wish I could make jokes about this.   I am still fighting with every ounce of strenth to get this ticket back from the County.  They knew it was our ticket, but 5 million big ones can turn any  main street into a mean street.  There were county employees name payouts on this mystery hushed ticket.  It was lke that commercial on TV for NY Lottery.  All the bundles of money fell from the sky and frantics ran to scoop up the money.  No one cared where the money came from as long as they scooped up their shares.  The police have a duty to uphold the law, not to compromise the law.  The argument was bonds and lotteries are bearer instruments; does that mean the jewlery and furs become wearer instruments?  Ponder

I was in a store recently and an ex state official said to his wife I was the woman who was causing problems for NJ for covering up this ticket and denying it existed after taking it out of the computer as a winner.  The number of tickets printed for the game and reported revenue were manipulated.  The NJL is a public trust funded and supported by the public.  I am part of that public and I want our ticket to be paid to us accordingly .US Flag

This is a strange story and perhaps somewhat of a ramble in topic.   Boxing The fight is not over because I want my sister to have some good luck back in her ill life.I Agree!    Lorraine's believe it or not saga.

colonia, nj
            United States
            Member #46088
            September 3, 2006
            48 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2008, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I've already promised Rick G a year's supply of Omaha Steaks and Beer.Cheers

colonia, nj
              United States
              Member #46088
              September 3, 2006
              48 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2008, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Some big firms in the County would not buck the P O L I C E  as they had special relationships with them and needed them in court.  I did pay an attorney an retainer.  He made a few calls, said we were winners and had to get the money.  Kept some and gave some back.  Drum

colonia, nj
                United States
                Member #46088
                September 3, 2006
                48 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2008, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Dance

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2008, 2:12 am - IP Logged

I can say if I was a Policeman or Fireman the LAST thing I would do when entering a strange home would be to look for, let alone take, a lottery ticket.  There are too many other things I'd be looking for if I was a crook, and a piece of paper is definitely not one of them.

You make it sound like you were targeted SOLELY to get your ticket, and I seriously doubt it - unless someone KNEW YOU had the winning ticket AND where it would be 'hidden'.   I don't know a soul that would knowingly keep a major winning ticket out in the open to blow away.

colonia, nj
                    United States
                    Member #46088
                    September 3, 2006
                    48 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2008, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

I wrote a very long saga retort and my screen zapped, went blank and the entire reply disappeared just now.

recap.  We were bugged and THEY knew the ticket was there.  I did not secure it, yes, stupid.  Sis was very ill and my attention turned to her.   We are still under the scope  it seems.LurkingHiding Behind Computer

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                      Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #56506
                      November 21, 2007
                      6537 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2008, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

I wrote a very long saga retort and my screen zapped, went blank and the entire reply disappeared just now.

recap.  We were bugged and THEY knew the ticket was there.  I did not secure it, yes, stupid.  Sis was very ill and my attention turned to her.   We are still under the scope  it seems.LurkingHiding Behind Computer

Why would they bug your house?

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

colonia, nj
                        United States
                        Member #46088
                        September 3, 2006
                        48 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2008, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I vented this two years ago. White Bounce We have tried to move on with our lives.  Party  All we hear are THEY said, they said you were, they said you weren't. Banana The police have kept this up. Jack-in-the-Box We are still fighting for our arson home to be repaired, claims paid, and the police still ride up and down our street, follow us and we are playing tug of war. P***ed Our home has been hit 3 times by workers paid to steal from us since we moved back and they have involved us in something  I would not know how to do.  No Pity!I Agree!

I put this out again because the NJL has admitted to our ticket they paid out that they say did not exist or exist as a winning ticket. BS They are planning to make the Township who stole our ticket official winners. Hurray! But you heard it here before, Let It All Outso maybe you will know something stinks to high heaven.Big Grin Angel

If I can get this back at the 11th hour,I will pay on a promise to Rick G for a year's supply of Omaha Steaks and brewsky.  CheersRick G are you reading this?Type     LMM and MAY

colonia, nj
                          United States
                          Member #46088
                          September 3, 2006
                          48 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2008, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Several sick reasons started by a malicious person.  We proved there was no merit, but by that time we sought help and it was repay time to us.  It was like something out of a horror movie to innocent victims.  The ticket was icing on the cake.

It is still hitting us.  It was our ticket.  If you had your car stolen, would you allow the them to keep it because they could work the system?  Would you not fight and perhaps use the media to make someone aware of the injustice or would you say you misplaced your keys and let it go?  if someone said to you get on with your life and forget about that Mercedes or BMW you may have had. would you say ok and take the bus? 

I may lose this and NJL may save face and save this ticket for government employees, but I will go down trying.  It is a lotto issue and perhaps I have made someone with clout aware, but perhaps I miffed some readers.   Surrender

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy
                            Bayonne
                            United States
                            Member #61147
                            May 13, 2008
                            129 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2008, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/gifs-animated/crazy.gif

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2008, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Why would they bug your house?

I think this person is suffering from delusions.

I'm still waiting for the story about black helicopters hovering over lorramil's house.

I'm Pacattack05, and I approved this message.   Smash