Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

anyone ready for powerball? -please post numbers

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 years ago by djklaugh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23262 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2008, 1:07 am - IP Logged

have the tickets

but don't have live drawing coverage in illinois

when you find out the numbers please post

good luck to e1

Please use the correct subject.  You are talking about Mega Millions, not Powerball.

If you don't get the drawing on TV and you want the numbers, simply go to www.usamega.com or go to www.lotterypost.com/results/il for all Illinois results.  No offense to anyone posting the results in the forums, but I would never trust the numbers posted on a forum.  Too much chance of an error.  Get them from the lottery results pages here at Lottery Post, or for Mega Millions and Powerball results go to USA Mega.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
    Washington *state*
    United States
    Member #62009
    June 14, 2008
    192 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2008, 1:45 am - IP Logged

You know what tans my hide?  Thinking that probably many of us are going to slap down $20, $30, $50 or even more  to win this bad boy........and the winner will be someone who said what the heck..give me 1 ticket please.   lol 

I decided on $10 and I'm sticking with it.  If I'm meant to win so be it.

Use your emagination.....who's the next winner....

A woman.....who went to the corner store to buy her husband some cigs and a 6 pack of Bud Light.  Looks up and sees the 200M PB sign and decides to buy one........which is now stuck to her refrig with a magnet.

Husband's a mechanic who chain smokes....

She works at a grocery store deli

Says after the win that they are moving to Florida and buying a bright white mansion and decorating the front yard with gaint pink flamingo's.

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Portland,Oregon
      United States
      Member #14387
      April 25, 2005
      229 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2008, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

You know what tans my hide?  Thinking that probably many of us are going to slap down $20, $30, $50 or even more  to win this bad boy........and the winner will be someone who said what the heck..give me 1 ticket please.   lol 

I decided on $10 and I'm sticking with it.  If I'm meant to win so be it.

Use your emagination.....who's the next winner....

A woman.....who went to the corner store to buy her husband some cigs and a 6 pack of Bud Light.  Looks up and sees the 200M PB sign and decides to buy one........which is now stuck to her refrig with a magnet.

Husband's a mechanic who chain smokes....

She works at a grocery store deli

Says after the win that they are moving to Florida and buying a bright white mansion and decorating the front yard with gaint pink flamingo's.

Green laugh

You could be right .... on the other hand I think it will be won by an aging, hair-going-gray grandma from Oregon who hedges her bets and gets some QPs and also plays a couple of tickets worth of her own picks Tickets now are tucked under her favorite Quan Yin statue for luck .... When she wins she's going to retire from her job, give part of the money to family and friends, go on a round the world cruise and buy condos in Virginia near son, Texas near best friend, Santa Fe cuz she loves the place, and Hawaii for cold weather escapes.  In her press statement issued through attorney who sets up the trust she'll say "I want to thank LP for all the good ideas!"

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison