Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2008

Topic closed. 1977 replies. Last post 8 years ago by babyhot.

Page 15 of 132
PrintE-mailLink
hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
Wilmington,NC
United States
Member #57581
January 11, 2008
7661 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2008, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Just go back to the forums that you have created and speak your mind there!!!! We would appreciate it more!!!! Thumbs Up

Hey you...did I not tell you one day this week that you need to take your medication???.....However, I've got to agree with you on this one..even though you are off the CHAIN....sooooo, what you got for tonight...send it to me now...right now...heck I need a big hit, and I need it now!!!!!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
    Member #62239
    June 21, 2008
    24966 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2008, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey you...did I not tell you one day this week that you need to take your medication???.....However, I've got to agree with you on this one..even though you are off the CHAIN....sooooo, what you got for tonight...send it to me now...right now...heck I need a big hit, and I need it now!!!!!

Sorry I left my medication in your brown bag...*wink*

So far I have...
    000-999 848 884 488 103 233 322 May put a few more in. I will let you know!!!

*pls*

Wilmington,NC
      United States
      Member #57581
      January 11, 2008
      7661 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2008, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I keep telling you that you are off the CHAIN...but If you are around ...you can give me the last breath...and I still won't tell you where the tickets are(LOL) and trust me there will be many...just have to love your butt rolling around the floor...you might want to put something on that 814!!!!   Road Ragehope I don't meet you on the road (lol) 

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

United States
        Member #62239
        June 21, 2008
        24966 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2008, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I keep telling you that you are off the CHAIN...but If you are around ...you can give me the last breath...and I still won't tell you where the tickets are(LOL) and trust me there will be many...just have to love your butt rolling around the floor...you might want to put something on that 814!!!!   Road Ragehope I don't meet you on the road (lol) 

O trust I have something on that 814. I dont want to know where your little tickets are.I may pat you down to make sure you dont have any on you before I give you the heimlich manever!!! LOL

*pls*

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
          $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
          Member #4290
          April 9, 2004
          16472 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Favor4, BazookaJoe, PeacefulMan, A$VeryLuckyMan and everyone!!

Congrats to all the posters/winners of 118, 331, 667, 145 & 975!!

Party

Evening 10-4-08 Evening

292, 037, 289, 337, 933, 922, 229, 702, 128

847, 821, 831, 735, 789, 285, 384, 111, 666

Chef

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
            $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
            Member #4290
            April 9, 2004
            16472 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Hotmama and plshelpme - I hope you are joking and playing because you two got me rolling on the floor. I hope ya'll don't take this the wrong way, but I really do appreciate the laugh!!

ROTFLGreen laughGreen laugh  ROTFL Green laughGreen laughROTFL

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

United States
              Member #62239
              June 21, 2008
              24966 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Hotmama and plshelpme - I hope you are joking and playing because you two got me rolling on the floor. I hope ya'll don't take this the wrong way, but I really do appreciate the laugh!!

I will let the NC room know since Hotmama will not tell... (clearing my throat so I can sing it singing to the Me & Mrs. Jones tune)
              Meeeeeeeeeee & Mrs Mrs Hotmama we got a thing going on!!!!! This is what happens when I dont take my medicine
              LOL

*pls*

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                Member #4290
                April 9, 2004
                16472 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

I will let the NC room know since Hotmama will not tell... (clearing my throat so I can sing it singing to the Me & Mrs. Jones tune)
                Meeeeeeeeeee & Mrs Mrs Hotmama we got a thing going on!!!!! This is what happens when I dont take my medicine
                LOL

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #4313
                  April 11, 2004
                  2389 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

LOL

Plsehelpme...I have enjoyed reading you & Hotmama tonight. It's better than watching a good movie on TV!!! You guys are the bomb!!!! Green laugh

My damage for tonight:

Pumpkin183  717  351  737Pumpkin

Good luck everybody!!!

Gentlespirit
                  'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Wilmington,NC
                    United States
                    Member #57581
                    January 11, 2008
                    7661 Posts
                    Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Plsehelpme...I have enjoyed reading you & Hotmama tonight. It's better than watching a good movie on TV!!! You guys are the bomb!!!! Green laugh

My damage for tonight:

Pumpkin183  717  351  737Pumpkin

Good luck everybody!!!

I have been so distracted by PLSEHELPME that I feel that maybe I need some kind of medication...he is off the chain...sometimes you do have to bring a little humor to the post....but I still say...can someone help me get him back on his medication( whatever it is?)(lol)...I love that 138...really don't see a double for tonight...maybe a sneakey repeat..126...have not made a choice yet but...time is running out!!!!!

COURAGE       

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                      Wilson
                      United States
                      Member #54516
                      August 21, 2007
                      2802 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

They had me going so bad...I had to reread a couple of times myself.  You are right ....they are better than anything i'm looking at right now.

They need to get a room! Hotmama you shouldn't flash red at a raging bull.....you'll get the horns!

TGreen laughhat 138 has been hopping around all week but i'm feeling 386 like a fiend!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

United States
                        Member #62239
                        June 21, 2008
                        24966 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

They had me going so bad...I had to reread a couple of times myself.  You are right ....they are better than anything i'm looking at right now.

They need to get a room! Hotmama you shouldn't flash red at a raging bull.....you'll get the horns!

TGreen laughhat 138 has been hopping around all week but i'm feeling 386 like a fiend!

That 138 does look good for the next few draws!!!!! Let's all get a piece of the pie tonight. Now we will not tell everything!! Because the O'Jays said it best: They smile in your face all the while trying to take your place....WHO??? Those Backstabbers!!!! I am a 1 Hotmama man!!!! LOL

*pls*

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                          Wilson
                          United States
                          Member #54516
                          August 21, 2007
                          2802 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

That's it ...pencil broke ...paper ran out!

He's a 1hotmama man!!! He's all yours hotmama....with or without the medication! It appears he's done overdosed ....on you! Live with it...deal with it!

(humming: going to the chapel and they gonna get maaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrriiied...geeeeeee he really loves u ...going to the chapel of lovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee yeahhhhhhhhh yeah yeah yeah)

Love

10-04-08

"148"

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Wilmington,NC
                            United States
                            Member #57581
                            January 11, 2008
                            7661 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2008, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

CB...you are so right...with him, I don't think I can win...he is so full of it that he can keep rolling and he will still be plsehelpme...rolling won't get rid of the big GAS BUBBLES...but you know...what can I do but agree with a MAN...if you get my drift...don't mean that they have the last say so (LOL)...
                            Good Luck to everyone on tonight....Plsehelpme....please...please... take the medication, it'S for your own good!!!!Don't make me do a James Brown with the PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...(LOL)..AND I'M NOT GOING TO GET ON MY KNEES!!!!!

COURAGE       

United States
                              Member #62239
                              June 21, 2008
                              24966 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2008, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

CB...you are so right...with him, I don't think I can win...he is so full of it that he can keep rolling and he will still be plsehelpme...rolling won't get rid of the big GAS BUBBLES...but you know...what can I do but agree with a MAN...if you get my drift...don't mean that they have the last say so (LOL)...
                              Good Luck to everyone on tonight....Plsehelpme....please...please... take the medication, it'S for your own good!!!!Don't make me do a James Brown with the PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...(LOL)..AND I'M NOT GOING TO GET ON MY KNEES!!!!!

LOL!!!! Let me calm down and go back into silent mode don't want to offend anyone on the forum. Sulk Off

*pls*

Page 15 of 132