Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2008

Topic closed. 1977 replies. Last post 8 years ago by babyhot.

Page 19 of 132
PrintE-mailLink
ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
Wilson
United States
Member #54516
August 21, 2007
2802 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2008, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

My Sunday night damage:

Pumpkin080  586  951   649Pumpkin

Good luck Tar Heels!!!

Mail For You

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

United States
    Member #65075
    September 16, 2008
    643 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2008, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

The eve only 2.882 numbers are the last two numbers that fell in NC at night.  look at the first set up numbers from top to bottom.  You will see the 025 that fell last night and the 145 that fell the night before.  The other number are taken from these two numbers.  Like wise the eve/mid are numbers are taken from the last eve and the last mid number.  All of the eve and eve/mid numbers should be looked at when considering your pick and should be reviewed with your workout to see if any fit.  Good luck to you.  I hope I explained this so you can understand.  If not ask away.

Thanks wpb!

For the first time I can now see where those first two numbers going diagonal do represent the last two draws. (It pays to ask). I can also see  the 02 pairs and some 14 pairs in the workout. That helps a lot and your explanation was very clear. So thanks again. 

As an update to my progress (just in case anyone is interested), I wanted to let everyone know that I have had a "paper" win for each of the last few days, and even one real $$$ win in SC on the 797 double, so I am slowly getting a little better at this thing, thanks exclusively to my new LP family. You guys are awesome and I have to give you your propers. I even got the 331 straight on Thursday evening--on paper, of course. Should have put some greenback on that one.

Now I am not complaining, but it did cost me $20 to make that $80 in SC--and I only went for it off paper because I knew from my base workout that the draw would yield a double. So now I am trying to learn how to filter out some of those excess numbers, so I may be asking questions from time to time about workouts that I know nothing about. Hope you don't mind.

Problem is when I learn a new workout, I sometimes forget the old ones... What? oh well.Hyper

Much success to everyone tonight.

(Hey, hope this post wasn't too long...)

"999 Book of Numbers  ... Because today is a great day to win!"

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
      Wilson
      United States
      Member #54516
      August 21, 2007
      2802 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2008, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

SBIP$999

going to tell you what an "old timer" once told me

get these supplies:

5-subject notebook

colored pens

highlighters

keep track ....study....playing on paper is good......

if you are fortunate to know how to work excel.....use it to the max!

no the post wasn't long at all....what u have learned can and will probably help someone else!!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

mymonthlypicks's avatar - spider
        Virginia Beach,Va
        United States
        Member #65378
        September 25, 2008
        1180 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2008, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello...I see that you are new to the forum...the persons that post on the forum are just here to give information on what they think might come out...none of us really know what the lottery is going to be.....it's all a guessing game...there are several posters that have some very good predictions that sometimes hit...however that's  not always the case....sometimes we might play a number that we don't post on the forum, that number might hit...some will take credit and then in my case may not say nothing about the hit...if you are in VA and play in VA there is a VA Post that you might wish to check into...unless you are an online player...at any rate you will see lots of numbers on this forum from many different players, and we will always have numbers that differ'....wishing you the best!!!

Thanks, Wishing each of you many blessing and lots of hits

Thomasville
          United States
          Member #56104
          November 2, 2007
          452 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2008, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

821 any way it can come out and also 208, good luck tonight everyone.

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
            Wilmington,NC
            United States
            Member #57581
            January 11, 2008
            7661 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2008, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Well... well...well, I don't get to come on line much but when I do it sames that everyone is gone...Plshelpme , where are you??? V6.. you have been missing for a whole day...TB....I know that you are somewhere around, Aleon, Jordan Blksaint, AVLM... what in the heck is up with you...you guys and dolls need to come forth and give me a little information...I know that 814 , 216, and 247 will be on my ticket....Hello...is there anyone here???? Road Rage This is what I'm getting ready to do...go to the store!!!!...CB you gave me a MAN that has already showed his colors...can you please take him back...I'll pay for the medication if you can get him to take it(he he he ) Current Mood - Wiped Out 

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
              concord n.c.
              United States
              Member #23761
              October 16, 2005
              3529 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2008, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Hey HM: well i was looking for some in put also.after last night you need to get some to pay

for the med you might need hahaha. /night pick is only afew./027-138-121-038-101

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
                concord n.c.
                United States
                Member #23761
                October 16, 2005
                3529 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2008, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

HM:  you might look at/055-515 -098

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                  Winston Salem
                  United States
                  Member #61198
                  May 15, 2008
                  25147 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2008, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Family and a Hearty WELCOME to all new members and visitors. See Ya!

Congratulations to all the winners, spinners and posters of 975 and 025!Wink 

Below are my eve numbers:Blue Angel

223 567 664 468 227 757 557 359 024 258 841 392 234 046 684 755 (qp) 684 (qp) 748 314 and 636Lep222 777 000 111Lep

Wishing everyone FAVOR on their digits this evening!!!Thumbs Up

Type

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                    Wilmington,NC
                    United States
                    Member #57581
                    January 11, 2008
                    7661 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2008, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

HM:  you might look at/055-515 -098

Got both of the imformative post Blk...messing with Plshelpme last night most likely have the other poster thinking that maybe I need to take my medication( LOL )..we really were off the hook but we did write and exchange pick3 information...that was the most fun I think I've had on this fourm since Moneyup left me...I really do miss her..I know that some here are getting tired of me talking about Moneyup... but she was someone that had good Ideas...anyway...GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE on tonight...got an early day on tomorrow so I'm going to Bed...I'll try to check in on tomorrow....Everyone here are very special, and do not let anyone tell you anything different LoviesGroup Hug

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                      Winston Salem
                      United States
                      Member #61198
                      May 15, 2008
                      25147 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2008, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Got both of the imformative post Blk...messing with Plshelpme last night most likely have the other poster thinking that maybe I need to take my medication( LOL )..we really were off the hook but we did write and exchange pick3 information...that was the most fun I think I've had on this fourm since Moneyup left me...I really do miss her..I know that some here are getting tired of me talking about Moneyup... but she was someone that had good Ideas...anyway...GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE on tonight...got an early day on tomorrow so I'm going to Bed...I'll try to check in on tomorrow....Everyone here are very special, and do not let anyone tell you anything different LoviesGroup Hug

So are you Hotmama. So are you.  Sweet  Bed Dreams.....

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

shawniemoney's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                        virginia
                        United States
                        Member #1317
                        March 31, 2003
                        132 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2008, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

SBIP$999

going to tell you what an "old timer" once told me

get these supplies:

5-subject notebook

colored pens

highlighters

keep track ....study....playing on paper is good......

if you are fortunate to know how to work excel.....use it to the max!

no the post wasn't long at all....what u have learned can and will probably help someone else!!

I was told the same thing by this old man years ago and it work.  It has work for me in VA and now it is working for me in NC.

Downhere, S.C.
                          United States
                          Member #35033
                          March 11, 2006
                          1956 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2008, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Charlotte North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #464
                            July 9, 2002
                            17392 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2008, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

181 was the winner tonight! WTG all winners and posters

wpb

Thomasville
                              United States
                              Member #56104
                              November 2, 2007
                              452 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2008, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Mad another repeat number, 118 came out on Oct 2 daytime!

Page 19 of 132