Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A NJ Senator claimed our $5mil winning ticket after we asked their help. Should we get it back?

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 8 years ago by savagegoose.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
colonia, nj
United States
Member #46088
September 3, 2006
48 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2008, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

You all know my story AWOL ticket.  The police cashed it.  I went to Sen JF Vitale in Woodbridge for help in reclaiming our ticket.  I later found out from NJL he was one of the original payees on our ticket along with county officials and our police and fire department after I sought their help.  No one would help me as Vitale's campaign for re-election was in full swing.  Sis and I are just two insignificant women on a fixed income.

Yes, it is a bearer instrument, but do they all not have the obligation to help us?  Did they have the right to cash it when we asked for  their help?   Do they have the right to compromise the rule of law and set themselves above the law because they have the power to do so?  The NJL put the ticket through with a scratched out signature superimposed and as some cash payments.  Is that not a crime in itself?

I was quiet to the media because I thought I would get back our money.  I learned recently I was even sent money from the NJL after they realized it was our ticket and it was intercepted by the Post Office and by the same police who would not give it back to us originally.   I was frightened because a month or so after the payouts, our home was arsoned.  I was deliberately injured when the ashes were smoldering, robbed, taken out of a temporary home by the police who ok'd the plan for making hang up 911 calls, (we did not) that were hooked up to a dialer, thrown into a mental institution illegally while my paralyzed sister remained in the hospital under  a one-to-one  guard after suffering a stroke and a mild heart attack.  The state tried to have her committed to a long term facility and the police tried to take away our home before we returned to it unfinished and  did not have a certificiate of occupancy.  This same senator was looking into allegations of some kind of a mail fraud the police perpetuated involving me with mail directed  to our vacant home address and intercepted by them and the post office.

I've made progress in clearing my name, but we were humiliated.   Vitale  should be removed from office, not be made an official winner by NJL as they would like to do to make this all go away.  The police, post office, fire department, NJL and everyone involved in this coverup should be held accountable for what they did to us. 

It was one big cluster F. and one big coverup.  Nothing happens in NJ without someone getting paid.  We can't move on with our lives because there is still a "get us" because we embarassed those responsible.

Do you think  they should get away with it?   What?No NoNaughtyShockedDisapproveApprove    If it were you, what would you do? 

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
    Member #91
    January 19, 2002
    11906 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2008, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I would add a steamy bedroom scene to that story....maybe throw in a detective with a huge.. gun!!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1953 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2008, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

You all know my story AWOL ticket.  The police cashed it.  I went to Sen JF Vitale in Woodbridge for help in reclaiming our ticket.  I later found out from NJL he was one of the original payees on our ticket along with county officials and our police and fire department after I sought their help.  No one would help me as Vitale's campaign for re-election was in full swing.  Sis and I are just two insignificant women on a fixed income.

Yes, it is a bearer instrument, but do they all not have the obligation to help us?  Did they have the right to cash it when we asked for  their help?   Do they have the right to compromise the rule of law and set themselves above the law because they have the power to do so?  The NJL put the ticket through with a scratched out signature superimposed and as some cash payments.  Is that not a crime in itself?

I was quiet to the media because I thought I would get back our money.  I learned recently I was even sent money from the NJL after they realized it was our ticket and it was intercepted by the Post Office and by the same police who would not give it back to us originally.   I was frightened because a month or so after the payouts, our home was arsoned.  I was deliberately injured when the ashes were smoldering, robbed, taken out of a temporary home by the police who ok'd the plan for making hang up 911 calls, (we did not) that were hooked up to a dialer, thrown into a mental institution illegally while my paralyzed sister remained in the hospital under  a one-to-one  guard after suffering a stroke and a mild heart attack.  The state tried to have her committed to a long term facility and the police tried to take away our home before we returned to it unfinished and  did not have a certificiate of occupancy.  This same senator was looking into allegations of some kind of a mail fraud the police perpetuated involving me with mail directed  to our vacant home address and intercepted by them and the post office.

I've made progress in clearing my name, but we were humiliated.   Vitale  should be removed from office, not be made an official winner by NJL as they would like to do to make this all go away.  The police, post office, fire department, NJL and everyone involved in this coverup should be held accountable for what they did to us. 

It was one big cluster F. and one big coverup.  Nothing happens in NJ without someone getting paid.  We can't move on with our lives because there is still a "get us" because we embarassed those responsible.

Do you think  they should get away with it?   What?No NoNaughtyShockedDisapproveApprove    If it were you, what would you do? 

Get your money back; all of it. The term "bearer" is not the same as "owner". Of course, the owner of the ticket should sign it so that some other bearer of the ticket(as a result of the ticket being lost or stolen) does not claim the money themself and create a huge dilemma. However, you say it was already signed? If that was the case, I would not only be upset with the police that stole the ticket, but the NJL as well. A scratched out signature should have made them raise a red flag. Something is seriously wrong with their security protocols.

Gonna win.Big Smile

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2008, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

This story seems to becoming more and more outrageous everytime you tell it. I get the feeling your are just seeking attention.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140864

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/143821

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/181940/1125145

ETA: Yes I would be upset if someone stole my ticket, but I don't have the FBI and CIA bugging my house, so that later they can steal any winning lottery tickets I may have.

Plus, you said that Senator Vitale was involved in this. Do you have proof that he stole your ticket? Because if not, you may be slandering his name by posting that he was involved in stealing a lottery ticket.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23259 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2008, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

This story seems to becoming more and more outrageous everytime you tell it. I get the feeling your are just seeking attention.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140864

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/143821

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/181940/1125145

ETA: Yes I would be upset if someone stole my ticket, but I don't have the FBI and CIA bugging my house, so that later they can steal any winning lottery tickets I may have.

Plus, you said that Senator Vitale was involved in this. Do you have proof that he stole your ticket? Because if not, you may be slandering his name by posting that he was involved in stealing a lottery ticket.

Nice job tracking these down, ThatScaryChick.

lorramil, at this point my advice would be to completely forget about this story, whether it's true or not.

It appears to have completely dominated and consumed your life. 

You can either choose to let this story be the entire basis of your existence, allowing it to make your time on Earth a very unhappy and bitter experience, or you can chose to move on to bigger and better things, and start leading a happy and fruitful life.

It matters not whether you believe this story has wrecked you financially.  You cannot become "un-wrecked" by repeating this story and following it 'round and 'round the rabbit hole.

Anybody — financially wrecked or not — can get themselves back on the road to prosperity, but nobody can do it by living in the past, along with a 50,000 pound chip on their shoulder.

You are the only one who can right your ship — not the government, the courts, the police, the lottery, or anyone else.

Good luck to you.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

colonia, nj
            United States
            Member #46088
            September 3, 2006
            48 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2008, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

from lorramil:

There is a movie coming out in November at your local theater called the Changling starring Angelina Jolie.  It is set in Los Angeles in 1928.  The character's son was kidnapped from his bed; the usual hunt was on and the police allegedly returned the wrong  boy they claimed was her son.  Supposition and Reality; a mother knows her own son.  She started making waves to the papers, force, etc. that the police gave her back a stranger.  They did not do DNA tests in the 20's.   She embarassed the police department et al.  For no reason they took her and locked her away to silence her, but they could not make her go away or make the story go away.  I did not see an advance screening, but I am going to see that movie.   The era has changed, the uniforms have changed and so have the players.  But one can never go up against the system, even today and the scare tactics are still in play.Scared

There are still the caring badges in the force and elected officials who who actually pass bills to applaud.  We were careless with the ticket, it was lost within our home.  It was not stolen away from the premise by strangers who just happened to turn it into the police, who by the way refused to take a report from us and were the very ones along with the entire township who received payments.   No stranger went through a covered garbage can in the middle of the night and opened another bag sifting through soiled  matter in the hopes of finding the golden egg.  Stop  Sis and I sought help from the township. It is a very silent municipal now.Bandit

I undestand Vitale's office put out an investigation on some kind of computer fraud involving me.  Not I, sorry.  I use Dummies books.  Some  third party was transferring all my data to another computer.   I am totally non technical, non mechanical.  What about my good name and the mail they intercepted and used to set me up?   Mail For You  I was told  the powers that be now know I did not head this scam or know about it.   

I don't give a good ...... what the nay say retorts are from my laments on this site.   A fireman was held in connection with our arson which was covered up; he was let go for lack of evidence and it was said he was one of the people receiving a payout.  The payouts happened.Shifty  I want lotto players to know what happened.

I have a sister in a body that recognizes only her right side.  She had a quiet life before this ticket and fire.  Medicare will not pay for a lot.  She deserves some of the good life.  Her comment was do they not want to give her her  money because she was half dead?  The wanted me to die in the fire and they wanted her to stroke out.  Some day a movie will be made of this on TV and you can say it's that unbelievable woman who went on and on about it. Let It All Out Yes, I have a chip, but it is on both shoulders. One of the shoulders has a badly healed hair line fracture from the fire.  Give us our money back.  We have places to help others in need. I'd give it all if my sister could walk again and have back her independence and health.  I want to laugh about this someday.

Rick G. if you're still out there in Lottoland,  keep the grill hot and the refrig cold. 

Love those little animated incons!

colonia, nj
              United States
              Member #46088
              September 3, 2006
              48 Posts
              Posted: October 1, 2008, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

ThatScaryChick

Yes, I want attention on this.  The NJL fudged records, under reporting the number of tickets sold and distributed and undereported another winning ticket while paying out wrong winners.  I don't want personal attention, but media attention. It is past 2 years, so I can't sue them for wrongful payment.  If Sis and I are lucky enough to recoup this, I will send you the biggest bottle of your favorite perfume so you can smell the roses.      lorramil Thumbs Up

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5114 Posts
                Posted: October 1, 2008, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

from lorramil:

There is a movie coming out in November at your local theater called the Changling starring Angelina Jolie.  It is set in Los Angeles in 1928.  The character's son was kidnapped from his bed; the usual hunt was on and the police allegedly returned the wrong  boy they claimed was her son.  Supposition and Reality; a mother knows her own son.  She started making waves to the papers, force, etc. that the police gave her back a stranger.  They did not do DNA tests in the 20's.   She embarassed the police department et al.  For no reason they took her and locked her away to silence her, but they could not make her go away or make the story go away.  I did not see an advance screening, but I am going to see that movie.   The era has changed, the uniforms have changed and so have the players.  But one can never go up against the system, even today and the scare tactics are still in play.Scared

There are still the caring badges in the force and elected officials who who actually pass bills to applaud.  We were careless with the ticket, it was lost within our home.  It was not stolen away from the premise by strangers who just happened to turn it into the police, who by the way refused to take a report from us and were the very ones along with the entire township who received payments.   No stranger went through a covered garbage can in the middle of the night and opened another bag sifting through soiled  matter in the hopes of finding the golden egg.  Stop  Sis and I sought help from the township. It is a very silent municipal now.Bandit

I undestand Vitale's office put out an investigation on some kind of computer fraud involving me.  Not I, sorry.  I use Dummies books.  Some  third party was transferring all my data to another computer.   I am totally non technical, non mechanical.  What about my good name and the mail they intercepted and used to set me up?   Mail For You  I was told  the powers that be now know I did not head this scam or know about it.   

I don't give a good ...... what the nay say retorts are from my laments on this site.   A fireman was held in connection with our arson which was covered up; he was let go for lack of evidence and it was said he was one of the people receiving a payout.  The payouts happened.Shifty  I want lotto players to know what happened.

I have a sister in a body that recognizes only her right side.  She had a quiet life before this ticket and fire.  Medicare will not pay for a lot.  She deserves some of the good life.  Her comment was do they not want to give her her  money because she was half dead?  The wanted me to die in the fire and they wanted her to stroke out.  Some day a movie will be made of this on TV and you can say it's that unbelievable woman who went on and on about it. Let It All Out Yes, I have a chip, but it is on both shoulders. One of the shoulders has a badly healed hair line fracture from the fire.  Give us our money back.  We have places to help others in need. I'd give it all if my sister could walk again and have back her independence and health.  I want to laugh about this someday.

Rick G. if you're still out there in Lottoland,  keep the grill hot and the refrig cold. 

Love those little animated incons!

lorramil:

strange but, TRUE>>>I read the post by Todd a few

moments AGO> (NO ONE except Todd has the ability)

to CREATE "TIME" >>>MAKE "TIME">>TAKE "TIME" !!!

to answer 100,000 member's of a WEB>>but, TODD!!!

??????????? @@@@@@@ UUUUUUUU lorramil !!!!!!!!

WHAT do-u think about the WEB-MASTER's help 4-U ?

LOL

PSYKOMO

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23259 Posts
                  Posted: October 1, 2008, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

@lorramil,

You seem to have a problem addressing me directly, and will not address anything I've said directly.

Over the years, I've been written to by a thousand different people with some of the most amazing sob stories you've ever heard.  It's amazing what the idea of "free money" will make some people do and say.

I have no doubt some of them are true, but many are not.  Many times it's impossible for anyone to tell what's true and what's not.

However, whether a story is true or not, most people with these types of stories want one of two things: to either bask eternally in their negativity or to have free money given to them.  Anything else is unacceptable, and sadly, they're willing to live out the rest of their lives in this manner.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Entertaiment Capital
                    United States
                    Member #37800
                    April 19, 2006
                    302 Posts
                    Posted: October 1, 2008, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

@lorramil,

You seem to have a problem addressing me directly, and will not address anything I've said directly.

Over the years, I've been written to by a thousand different people with some of the most amazing sob stories you've ever heard.  It's amazing what the idea of "free money" will make some people do and say.

I have no doubt some of them are true, but many are not.  Many times it's impossible for anyone to tell what's true and what's not.

However, whether a story is true or not, most people with these types of stories want one of two things: to either bask eternally in their negativity or to have free money given to them.  Anything else is unacceptable, and sadly, they're willing to live out the rest of their lives in this manner.

Don't you see? lorramil is schizophrenic. Or he/she has a form of psychosis that makes the person habitual liar.

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                      Member #55246
                      September 20, 2007
                      225 Posts
                      Posted: October 1, 2008, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Lorramil,

I hope you stop concocting stories like this, before you get sued. When I googled the senator's name, the title of your post was one of the top hits. Don't you think his supporters can do the same and see this thread?

Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        6537 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Nice job tracking these down, ThatScaryChick.

lorramil, at this point my advice would be to completely forget about this story, whether it's true or not.

It appears to have completely dominated and consumed your life. 

You can either choose to let this story be the entire basis of your existence, allowing it to make your time on Earth a very unhappy and bitter experience, or you can chose to move on to bigger and better things, and start leading a happy and fruitful life.

It matters not whether you believe this story has wrecked you financially.  You cannot become "un-wrecked" by repeating this story and following it 'round and 'round the rabbit hole.

Anybody — financially wrecked or not — can get themselves back on the road to prosperity, but nobody can do it by living in the past, along with a 50,000 pound chip on their shoulder.

You are the only one who can right your ship — not the government, the courts, the police, the lottery, or anyone else.

Good luck to you.

I Agree!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Idaho
                          United States
                          Member #56506
                          November 21, 2007
                          6537 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

ThatScaryChick

Yes, I want attention on this.  The NJL fudged records, under reporting the number of tickets sold and distributed and undereported another winning ticket while paying out wrong winners.  I don't want personal attention, but media attention. It is past 2 years, so I can't sue them for wrongful payment.  If Sis and I are lucky enough to recoup this, I will send you the biggest bottle of your favorite perfume so you can smell the roses.      lorramil Thumbs Up

I'm the one that needs to smell the roses? That's fresh. LOL I think it's time that you take your own advice. It's been two years since you last posted that you lost your ticket...oh sorry, I mean since it was stolen by firefighters/police officers/senators/FBI/CIA/aliens or whoever it was. I think you should really re-read Todd's post. He was trying to be helpful.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                            adelaide sa
                            Australia
                            Member #37136
                            April 11, 2006
                            3300 Posts
                            Posted: October 2, 2008, 1:30 am - IP Logged

umm if it were me I would start taking my medication.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297