Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 3:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Subliminal Audio Tape To Win!?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 8 years ago by TigerAngel.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
DISCOTIKI's avatar - driver
YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
United States
Member #64148
August 20, 2008
26 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2008, 4:55 am - IP Logged

Is anyone aware of a Subliminal tape that you can purchase that would make you more of a lottery winner? and any ideas on this please. Good luck to you & thanks!

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    328 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2008, 6:09 am - IP Logged

Is anyone aware of a Subliminal tape that you can purchase that would make you more of a lottery winner? and any ideas on this please. Good luck to you & thanks!

No but there is is guy who works out of Nigeria. He says that if I give him $5,000 he will repay me 10 fold within 6-8 weeks, Sweet!!! All I gotta do is give him my Checking account and routing number and he will take care of the rest. Awesome!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2008, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I think if there was a tape that you could listen to that would give someone a chance to win the lottery, there would be a lot more winners.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2008, 11:06 am - IP Logged

uuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm..........repeat after me.........ummmmmmmmm.......you WILL win the lottery..........ummmmmmmmmmmm........................I don't think so!

What will they think of next? Crazy

Looks like for $30 bucks you can buy them at Hypnovision.

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
          Washington *state*
          United States
          Member #62009
          June 14, 2008
          192 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2008, 11:35 am - IP Logged

No but there is is guy who works out of Nigeria. He says that if I give him $5,000 he will repay me 10 fold within 6-8 weeks, Sweet!!! All I gotta do is give him my Checking account and routing number and he will take care of the rest. Awesome!

LMAO! YOU crack me up!  BUT I totally think you got robbed dude................

He promised to repay me in 4-6 weeks.......

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
            South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2008, 11:44 am - IP Logged

I use one by Iron John.

It works for me.

Mine is 30 years old or more.  I do not know where you get them now, but a search will give you several. I also used Stephen Halporen's version and did not get good results. Wait for Mercury to turn to order one.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5146 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2008, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

never>ever>HEARD bout D tapes!

BUTT PSYKO has about 50 shu-boxes of loser's under

my bed & everytime I buy new TICKET'$$$$$$$$$$$$

I put them UNDER my pillow the nite before DRAW'ng!

S@@NER R LATER>>>>>I'm going 2 wake-UP>>>>>

"WINNER" PartyParty

PSYKOMO  (wow>>can anyone believe a psyko KAN WIN)?

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2008, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I already have 30 of those tapes. Each tape has 4 hours of nothing but silence and costs 27 dollars. They told me I can't hear it, but my subconscience can. 

I only have to buy another 70 tapes to fulfill my contract.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2008, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

You all are going to laugh at this but i heard this yesterday in the DISCOVERY CHANNEL...And it gave me an idea....

you know those stopwatch (clocks) that they use in racing to measure the microseconds, you know the ones that show you the minute, second and microsecond...

you know how the microseconds races almost at the speed of light from one second to the next they are unreadable...

Well they said in the discovery channel that HUMANS during extreme fearful situations can read the MICROSENCONDS going on...It was a total shocker to me...

They say that that when comfronted with deep fear, the brain does something to preserve/save the body, the brain purposely tricks the body into thinking everything is going at slow motion...

As experiments they took some people and make them bungy jump from i think was a tall building or a bridge and attached to them was a helmet that cover their eyes with the microseconds racing....They say that lots of people claim they could READ the microseconds going on...

And this made me think....Do you think that humans when confronted by deep fear could basically "READ" the lottery balls collisions that go on in the hopper/machine"....?

Can someone make a post out of this, because i promise to LP that my last post 2 weeks ago was going to be my last for this year...

Can someone post this information as a post to see what people will say here on LP....And thanks....

by the way i do believe in the preconcious/unconcious, just don't think that everyone is going to be winners...I feel that just the same way our brain does things to preserve/take care of us, that our unconcious does things to also preserve us, for instance your unconcious may know you so well that it may decide not to make you hit the 6 numbers because it may notice that you will ruin it, live worse or commit some kind of other stuff....A lot of people that have won the lottery they said that they knew they were going to win it they had a deep conviction that they were going to win it and some claimed that they dream the numbers, that sounds like your unconscious/preconscious...I saw this in a show program on the history channel about lottery winners....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                    South Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #100
                    January 28, 2002
                    3734 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2008, 12:06 am - IP Logged

There is also a subliminal program for your PC screen that flashes the suggestions on the screen. You can use a preset or chose your own speed and make your own affirmations.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2008, 12:16 am - IP Logged

You all are going to laugh at this but i heard this yesterday in the DISCOVERY CHANNEL...And it gave me an idea....

you know those stopwatch (clocks) that they use in racing to measure the microseconds, you know the ones that show you the minute, second and microsecond...

you know how the microseconds races almost at the speed of light from one second to the next they are unreadable...

Well they said in the discovery channel that HUMANS during extreme fearful situations can read the MICROSENCONDS going on...It was a total shocker to me...

They say that that when comfronted with deep fear, the brain does something to preserve/save the body, the brain purposely tricks the body into thinking everything is going at slow motion...

As experiments they took some people and make them bungy jump from i think was a tall building or a bridge and attached to them was a helmet that cover their eyes with the microseconds racing....They say that lots of people claim they could READ the microseconds going on...

And this made me think....Do you think that humans when confronted by deep fear could basically "READ" the lottery balls collisions that go on in the hopper/machine"....?

Can someone make a post out of this, because i promise to LP that my last post 2 weeks ago was going to be my last for this year...

Can someone post this information as a post to see what people will say here on LP....And thanks....

by the way i do believe in the preconcious/unconcious, just don't think that everyone is going to be winners...I feel that just the same way our brain does things to preserve/take care of us, that our unconcious does things to also preserve us, for instance your unconcious may know you so well that it may decide not to make you hit the 6 numbers because it may notice that you will ruin it, live worse or commit some kind of other stuff....A lot of people that have won the lottery they said that they knew they were going to win it they had a deep conviction that they were going to win it and some claimed that they dream the numbers, that sounds like your unconscious/preconscious...I saw this in a show program on the history channel about lottery winners....

which brings me to the next idea....Instead of bunjy jumping why don't they make a movie about a scientist who invents a pill to give you the effects of the brain making you see everything in slow motion...Then the scientist uses that pill to see the balls colliding in the lottery or to rob the biggest bank safe "RNG"....LOL...With such a pill you could be extremely powerful....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                        Dallas, TX
                        United States
                        Member #60284
                        April 12, 2008
                        3856 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2008, 2:03 am - IP Logged

I also heard that if you get a stray cat to piss on your writing hand, you will have the "luck aura" for a week. Remember, this will last about 5 - 7 business days. Within those days one can mark any random combinations on the play slip and win the top 2 prizes, guarantee!!

If you wash your hand prematurely the aura will vanished, and backfired losing for 5 years straight. The spell have mercy though, it will let you win free ticket once awhile. The draw back of such power, you know, to keep it balanced.

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
                          Washington *state*
                          United States
                          Member #62009
                          June 14, 2008
                          192 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2008, 2:35 am - IP Logged

I heard something like that before, but couldn't really understand it.  Stressful times, of any kind, are suppost to make your senses more "keen" to your surroundings?  At least thats what they told me. 

Stress playes a BIG part in my life, but so far...all I can come up with is negative dreams that sometimes come true.  I have never had a good dream that has come true.  So..if I have any senses....they ain't working right. lol

I do hear the winners say that they "felt like they were going to win" or "had a dream" blah, blah.  I don't know if I should say they are full of it, or be terribly jealous that they have this sort of "sight".  So far..I'm jealous.  I go to bed every night saying please let me dream the numbers...or please let me dream that I won.  Nothing ever comes out of it.  My brain is apparently broken lol.  And has no intention on preserving or taking care of me.  At that point..might as well put my unconcious mind in there too.  Its treason I tell you..Pure mutiny.

And if my mind is not protecting me..who is? lol  BUT I do know what you mean about "May decide not to make you hit the 6 numbers because it may notice you will ruin it."  Think about old Jack.  He lost his grandchild, he lost his wife...and from what I hear..most of his money.  If something..his sences told him to not play..or tear up the ticket or your life will go down the poopie..would he listen?  What happens after a win can be quite scary too I think.  I once thought what if the reason I'm not ever going to win the jackpot is because it will consume and ruin me?  And something is protecting me?  I have a great husband...beautiful children...my finances?...ah....in the crapper, but if I had to choose...I'd choose in the crapper with a great family over rich and alone.  So...maybe my "guardian angel" in looking out for me since I can't seem to look out for me. BUT on the other hand..I could be wrong. So I'm going to go out and get my lotto again this Wednesday!!!!! haha!

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

cosmotravis's avatar - f ssr.jpg

United States
                            Member #65357
                            September 25, 2008
                            96 Posts
                            Posted: October 15, 2008, 10:07 am - IP Logged

if the guy finds one buyer out of every 20 players.

it'll be like winning the lottery selling those tapes.

ICNUMBERS's avatar - the eye.png
                              Messy Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #64435
                              August 28, 2008
                              110 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2008, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

They say if u c a fool u use a fool but I say is it worth bcuz Karma is a little bit more than I could bargain 4. But I do have a magic bag of beans and they r on a .69 special. LOL

Remember we are the decisions that we make, please take the time to educate.Stooges