Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Subliminal Audio Tape To Win!?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 8 years ago by TigerAngel.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
DISCOTIKI's avatar - driver
YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
United States
Member #64148
August 20, 2008
26 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2008, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your intelligent reply. You made a good point that I hadnt thought of. But I still want to win also! Thanks, Eric

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5124 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2008, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone aware of a Subliminal tape that you can purchase that would make you more of a lottery winner? and any ideas on this please. Good luck to you & thanks!

no butt O'Bama got $180,000 million>>>

from oversea's  donor's in momey 4-HIS>

by by >>>>>>pur USA peanut'ssssssssss!

HIS LADY>>> will eat D best fish EGG'sss

& DRINK the best COOL aid money$$$$$

WILL>>>>>BUY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!

SHE>>>>>will call us from D white>>>>?

HOUSE>>>& send U a cheek 4-UR vote!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3104 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2008, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Subliminal tapes can help you believe, i.e. I am psychic.  But cannot make you psychic if you are not.  It's kinda like writing a computer program to win the lottery, you have to know how to win the lottery first in order to tell the computer how to go about it.

BobP

If your cat could speak english, you still wouldn't understand it.

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
        california
        United States
        Member #23475
        October 13, 2005
        659 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2008, 4:33 am - IP Logged

I also heard that if you get a stray cat to piss on your writing hand, you will have the "luck aura" for a week. Remember, this will last about 5 - 7 business days. Within those days one can mark any random combinations on the play slip and win the top 2 prizes, guarantee!!

If you wash your hand prematurely the aura will vanished, and backfired losing for 5 years straight. The spell have mercy though, it will let you win free ticket once awhile. The draw back of such power, you know, to keep it balanced.

"it will let you win free ticket once in awhile" LOL If you walk into the store with cat pee on your hand they might give you a free ticket to get rid of you. . .

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
          california
          United States
          Member #23475
          October 13, 2005
          659 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2008, 4:52 am - IP Logged

Subliminal tapes can help you believe, i.e. I am psychic.  But cannot make you psychic if you are not.  It's kinda like writing a computer program to win the lottery, you have to know how to win the lottery first in order to tell the computer how to go about it.

BobP

If your cat could speak english, you still wouldn't understand it.

My cat speaks cat and I understand him puuuuurfectly.

When he head butts my arm while I'm at the computer it means "pay attention to me".

When he walks towards the kitchen, pauses and looks back at me it meams "follow  me and give me some yummy food".

When he runs to the sound of the pencil box he means" oh oh oh I wana play a cat game with that red dot lazer light ya got there".

Anyway, I'm starting to fancy myself a bit of a cat whisperer too! LOL

The trick is to start treating your cat as if he were at least a 7 year old child and you'll be amazed at how smart he gets all of a sudden.

After all he's a person in a fur suit.

And, "the more I know men, the more I like my cat!"

LOLOLOL

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"