Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery System for trade!

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 8 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #66342
October 23, 2008
9 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2008, 2:38 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone, i'm new here. I bought a lottery system offebay a month or two back, the guy seemed to be selling it all over theplace, UK, US, Canada, etc. wherever there was a pick 3,4,5,6,7. itseems credible, based on number frequency, but he wants you tohave the numbers in the order they were drawn, not the order the lottocorp. changes them too. Its a 20-something page ebook.

Anyhow, i'm wanting do a trade for any other lottery systems that areout there, you know "i'll show you mine, if you show me yours...". Thisway we can all expand our knowledge and our chances and not at $20 apop.

So i guess just post or pm if your interested! And if anyone has thecanadian lotto649 in "the order they were drawn", (very unlikely, but ithought i'd give it a shot!) I'd be wiling to trade for that too!

Thanx everyone,
Angie

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    327 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2008, 5:46 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone, i'm new here. I bought a lottery system offebay a month or two back, the guy seemed to be selling it all over theplace, UK, US, Canada, etc. wherever there was a pick 3,4,5,6,7. itseems credible, based on number frequency, but he wants you tohave the numbers in the order they were drawn, not the order the lottocorp. changes them too. Its a 20-something page ebook.

Anyhow, i'm wanting do a trade for any other lottery systems that areout there, you know "i'll show you mine, if you show me yours...". Thisway we can all expand our knowledge and our chances and not at $20 apop.

So i guess just post or pm if your interested! And if anyone has thecanadian lotto649 in "the order they were drawn", (very unlikely, but ithought i'd give it a shot!) I'd be wiling to trade for that too!

Thanx everyone,
    Angie

WOW! This sounds like a good deal. I bet your inbox is slammed with replies. BS

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2008, 10:59 am - IP Logged

crazy,

Are you looking to trade any lottery system or just ones that were purchased off ebay?  As you might have noticed, almost everyone posting at LP has a lottery system or workout for the games that they play but most are home made.  Trading commercial made systems or e-books  could be illegal since they are copyrighted by their authors and shouldn't be redistributed without their permission.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23349 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2008, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Thanx everyone,
        Angie

What you're suggesting is illegal, and you need to cut it out. 

It is not "trading" when you swap something you bought for something someone else bought.  That's called theft.

By doing it, you're being as bad as the scammers who sell systems on eBay.

Which leads me to another point:  why on Earth would anyone buy a system off of eBay in the first place?!  Clearly, the person selling that "system" and wants Pick 3 and Pick 4 in the "order they were drawn" is a moron, because there is no other way of showing the results for those games.

Plus, you saying that the guy is selling systems "all over the place" is really strange, considering that eBay is available all over the world.  So how would you know where this person is selling his "e-book"?

This whole thing sounds the opposite of credible.

You are not "expanding your knowledge" by reading these so-called "e-books".  You are simply wasting your money and supporting a crook who stole all the ideas from someone else.

Whatever you end up doing, please do not post any more similar messages on Lottery Post asking for people to trade commercial products.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Canada
          Member #66342
          October 23, 2008
          9 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2008, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Absolutely any lotto system, i'm not picky :)

Canada
            Member #66342
            October 23, 2008
            9 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2008, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I know what places he sold the system, because his testimonials were screen shots of his ebay messages, and the messages showed what country the ebay corp. was in. I also do not think it is theft, it is called trading information, if i go and take a tia chi class, then teach my neighbor what i have learned, that is not left. If i buy a signed copy of madonna's picture and photo copy and trade it to my friend his his signed copy of brad pitt, that is not stealing. And you can get the numbers in the order they were drawn, most lotto corp websites have an option to view the draw. The part of the system for pick 3,4 are different from the rest, but i didn't read it becuase i don't play that, i do play 649 and super seven. Anyways, since your the "Admin" i have to listen to you. So i'll respect that and not post anything public about this anymore.

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              51178 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2008, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I know what places he sold the system, because his testimonials were screen shots of his ebay messages, and the messages showed what country the ebay corp. was in. I also do not think it is theft, it is called trading information, if i go and take a tia chi class, then teach my neighbor what i have learned, that is not left. If i buy a signed copy of madonna's picture and photo copy and trade it to my friend his his signed copy of brad pitt, that is not stealing. And you can get the numbers in the order they were drawn, most lotto corp websites have an option to view the draw. The part of the system for pick 3,4 are different from the rest, but i didn't read it becuase i don't play that, i do play 649 and super seven. Anyways, since your the "Admin" i have to listen to you. So i'll respect that and not post anything public about this anymore.

You'd feel differently if you were the person selling copyrighted material to make a living, and folks were freely trading it among themselves instead of paying you for a copy.

copyright: exclusive legal right to publish, sell, or distribute a literary or artistic work

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Canada
                Member #66342
                October 23, 2008
                9 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2008, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Fine then. Sorry to have "offended" you all. Just delete the stupid thread and my account. I'm done here.

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
                  CT
                  United States
                  Member #61398
                  May 21, 2008
                  781 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2008, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

I don't  think you "offended" anyone personally, it's just a CYA for Todd so he doesn't get hit with pirate software on his site.

We don't need Napster v2 here Wink

Canada
                    Member #66342
                    October 23, 2008
                    9 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2008, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I don't  think you "offended" anyone personally, it's just a CYA for Todd so he doesn't get hit with pirate software on his site.

We don't need Napster v2 here Wink

Your probably right, just a little annoying to get attacked by people when your trying to do something for everyone.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                      N.C.
                      United States
                      Member #59229
                      March 9, 2008
                      327 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2008, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Fine then. Sorry to have "offended" you all. Just delete the stupid thread and my account. I'm done here.

You are acting Crazy! Just relaxDunk

Canada
                        Member #66342
                        October 23, 2008
                        9 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2008, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

You are acting Crazy! Just relaxDunk

That my name, don't wear it out

Surrender

paurths's avatar - underground
                          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                          Belgium
                          Member #19287
                          July 29, 2005
                          2254 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2008, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

crazy,

what you we're suggesting is illegal, period.

You can't go around saying "hey, i bought Windows XP, anyone with Vista wanna trade?".

You should not feel offended when people point that out to you, it just might be in "your best interest".

cheers
                          Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Canada
                            Member #66342
                            October 23, 2008
                            9 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2008, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

crazy,

what you we're suggesting is illegal, period.

You can't go around saying "hey, i bought Windows XP, anyone with Vista wanna trade?".

You should not feel offended when people point that out to you, it just might be in "your best interest".

cheers
                            Ricky

I understand what your saying, that it is information aimed at my best interest. But at the same time, as a final note on this subject, if i were to buy a book, and then take it to a used book store where they buy it from me, then resell it to others, is that not buying and selling someone elses copyrighted material, and is that not legal? Can i no buy a used copy of windows at a second hand store? And can i not copy the page of the book i like before selling it to that used book store? I don't know, but there are a lot of things to say about this subject, i'm not sure its so "black n white".

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23349 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2008, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I understand what your saying, that it is information aimed at my best interest. But at the same time, as a final note on this subject, if i were to buy a book, and then take it to a used book store where they buy it from me, then resell it to others, is that not buying and selling someone elses copyrighted material, and is that not legal? Can i no buy a used copy of windows at a second hand store? And can i not copy the page of the book i like before selling it to that used book store? I don't know, but there are a lot of things to say about this subject, i'm not sure its so "black n white".

But that's not what you offered.  You are not offering to wipe the e-book off your computer and then give it to someone.  You want to keep your e-book, give an illegal copy to someone, and illegally copy someone else's copyrighted materials for free.

Please stop passing this off as a harmless little thing.  Piracy is theft.

The better analogy is you walking into a used book store, sticking a few books under your jacket, and walking out.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!