Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery System for trade!

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 8 years ago by BobP.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #66342
October 23, 2008
9 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2008, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

*sigh* my system is no longer for trade, i was mistaken, you are all right, i am wrong. Happy now?

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7340 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2008, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

*sigh* my system is no longer for trade, i was mistaken, you are all right, i am wrong. Happy now?

"I bought a lottery system offebay a month or two back, the guy seemed to be selling it all over theplace"

Most of us read and hear the news every day and some us of discuss those views and opinions with others.

"my system is no longer for trade "

I may have a personal opinion about Obama's or McCain's views but I can't claim their views are now mine to trade just because I bought a radio, TV, computer, or newspaper.

Canada
      Member #66342
      October 23, 2008
      9 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2008, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

"I bought a lottery system offebay a month or two back, the guy seemed to be selling it all over theplace"

Most of us read and hear the news every day and some us of discuss those views and opinions with others.

"my system is no longer for trade "

I may have a personal opinion about Obama's or McCain's views but I can't claim their views are now mine to trade just because I bought a radio, TV, computer, or newspaper.

ok, well now its just getting rediculous. when i typed "my system" it should have been obvious i meant the system in "my" possesion. I said i was done, i said i ws mistaken, what will it take Seriously to get everyone off my back? Do i have to sit, and take the abuse of every single member on this site, and then some? Eveyone is entitled to their opinion. But come on, don't you think this has been beaten to death, now just just finding things to razz me about, picking at my words. Geez, enough already!

United States
        Member #66338
        October 22, 2008
        25 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2008, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

i think CRAZY got the message you guys can lay off him now!!!!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3112 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2008, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Of course CRAZY has already gotten the message, the rest is the baggage of posting such a offer on a public board with thousands of members all of whom have the right to opine.

If CRAZY sticks with Lottery Post there are some who would say he himself might one day be selling a lottery system on ebay and wondering how many of his sales are being lost to trading.  Not that his system will be a rip off, just the question remains the same.

When it comes to discussing systems we all walk a fine line much like a movie review site where we want to talk about what we've seen without giving away the ending. 

Like a bad movie, no one wants to trade a good system for a look at a bad one, so what's the point in exchanging one bad system for another person's bad system because no one is likely to give away a winning system.   Unless they don't know it is really a winning system they just don't understand, but if it was a winning system what are the odds someone would put it on ebay for twenty bucks?

Anyway, LP has rules, you can't give away the secret of a commercial system.  You can review it and give your opinion of its value to lottery system users. 

There are already some threads on everyone contributing their bit to the overall lottery knowledge, that baby never really gets off the ground due to all the different paths one might take to reach a jackpot. 

Frankly I've looked at dozens of systems sold on ebay and outside of a few like Lottolaugh's they steal from each other and LP and the other forums and from me.   Of course when I read other systems, it's research, though truth be told, I've never found anything worth using.

BobP