Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Am Sick Sick Sick!!

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 8 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2008, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

ScaryChick Tiggs sees your problem..You live in Idaho?..I spent a week there one day..Hope you win big someday and come on here and brag about it as I will..CC

Southwest Florida
    United States
    Member #56183
    November 6, 2007
    75 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2008, 9:31 am - IP Logged

ScaryChick and Tiggs, stop highjacking the thread!  Argue   

If it makes ya'll feel better, you are both right......

.........even though I agree with ScaryChick!Yes Nod

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      CA
      United States
      Member #57222
      December 23, 2007
      587 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2008, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

It's happened a couple of times to me. The most recent incident happened a couple of weeks ago. If I had picked 21 instead of 24, I would have won $10,000 instead of $50. Don't get me wrong, I am glad to have won $50, but $10,000 would have been much better!

hot lotto ticket

That is still good to me, congrats.   I only won over $50 once and that was on a QP.  I think on the day I win a 4 out of 6, I will probably pass out.  I still play the same numbers twice a week ( due to the economy I have dropped to $10 per play instead of my normal $15) but to see a 4 number hit  out of 6 would have me screaming my head off with joy!

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        CA
        United States
        Member #57222
        December 23, 2007
        587 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2008, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Some of us, (including me) consider lottery to be a "skill game" where coming close means you're getting closer to your target.

To be sure, buying a QP that comes close isn't a strategy or system that takes skill to implement. 

There are things lottery players can do that improve their chances in some drawings in exchange for lower chances in other draws, this cannot be denied.  A correct series of choices can make you a winner.

---

The Florida Fantasy 5 has a roll down aspect, if there is no jackpot winner the jackpot money rolls down into the lower tier prizes, so you go to bed not knowing if that 4# prize you just won will be worth $100. or $1,000. a little spice for second tier.

If you don't like your state's Pick-5 second prize, ask them to convert it into a roll down game like Florida has.

BobP

Hey BobP,

I like that idea.  Too bad CA is soooooo cheap.  I notice that some of the other states have those megaplier things and upgrading options.  CA seems to be the worst of all states but hey it's where i live.

tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
          The Great Smoky Mountains
          United States
          Member #59921
          March 31, 2008
          266 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2008, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I am so glad Im not alone here. Oh just had powerball only last night.

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
            Pelham NY
            United States
            Member #60411
            April 16, 2008
            169 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2008, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

You don't know the definition of sick. Sick is when you intend to play a particular number or numbers, you don't and the number hits. Playing a dollar quick pick requires no thought or analysis so any prize is good fortune. Heck some people chase those powerball jackpots spending three hundred or more and don't get squat!

tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
              The Great Smoky Mountains
              United States
              Member #59921
              March 31, 2008
              266 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2008, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

oh Ive done that before too tried and lazy to get up and go to the store to buy a powerball ticket with my special numbers and low and behold i had all 5 white numbers without the pb # and the mupilier was 4 so i lost out on 800,000 I was sick on the toilet immedatley

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                Idaho
                United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                6537 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2008, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

You don't know the definition of sick. Sick is when you intend to play a particular number or numbers, you don't and the number hits. Playing a dollar quick pick requires no thought or analysis so any prize is good fortune. Heck some people chase those powerball jackpots spending three hundred or more and don't get squat!

Yep, I've had that happen. It made me sick to my stomach to lose out on a large amount of money. Dead

Now if I generate a set of numbers, I will always play them.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: October 31, 2008, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

That is still good to me, congrats.   I only won over $50 once and that was on a QP.  I think on the day I win a 4 out of 6, I will probably pass out.  I still play the same numbers twice a week ( due to the economy I have dropped to $10 per play instead of my normal $15) but to see a 4 number hit  out of 6 would have me screaming my head off with joy!

Thank you! Don't get me wrong when I checked my numbers and saw what I had, I gasped because that is the largest win I've had so far and I was so close. I was very happy to win what I did, but I would have loved to win $10,000! LOL

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
                    new york
                    United States
                    Member #52681
                    June 4, 2007
                    2216 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2008, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

hey ThatScaryChick

why dont you just try this tonight because im going to do it went the kids come knocking on the door for candy just as for they age and just wrtie it down plus how many will come and dose ages you use them for your lottery just wrtie the numbers down

try that cause i am so good luck and bless it be

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                      Member #63356
                      July 26, 2008
                      1427 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2008, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Happens all the time to me with the Pick 3 - either I'm a day late, a day early, or it comes out in NJ or Del and not PA.

I'm sitting here now looking at the results of today's number in PA, it was a number I have been playing for a long time and it finally came out.  I had the 2 and the 6  and didn't put the 7 with it and play.  Did I play?  No.

My sheet gave me 247, that came out in NJ today also.  But I KNEW it was going to be a six and a 2.    I make up my own sheets up by studying and I am fairly good at it. 

So, I'll just keep on plugging my numbers and someday will get the nerve to play and win.

As for you?  My friend will get a quick pick and change a few numbers and replay those numbers as well.  At least you didn't lose, YOU WON!!!!!

Good Luck to Everyone!

Kaptainess

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #46570
                        September 14, 2006
                        558 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2008, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I lost out on $5,000 a while back on the pick 4 game. I wrote down the numbers I was going to wheel and I would have had all 4 numbers in exact order, but as I was testing, I played on paper. I was totally disgusted!!

But anyways... a GAMBLER is defined as someone who just plays numbers with no thought or system whereas a PLAYER is someone who studies the lottey game/history and tries out systems and test out ideas to improve their chances. A Gambler gladly donates to the pot each week for all of us to win and a player INVESTS into the lottery for a better chance to win.

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2008, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

What?..Run that by me one more time??........