Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Mirrors Have It

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Rakster.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68558
December 25, 2008
1 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2008, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Ok. NEWby here and I SO want to win SOMEthing.  Been playing for years.  I tried this idea but even after hitting the equal sign several times, I still only got the first number---5306.  What am I doing wrong?  Told you...NEWby.  Also, how do you do the Mirror thing.  How does 5306 = 0426??? THANK YOU!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2008, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Ok. NEWby here and I SO want to win SOMEthing.  Been playing for years.  I tried this idea but even after hitting the equal sign several times, I still only got the first number---5306.  What am I doing wrong?  Told you...NEWby.  Also, how do you do the Mirror thing.  How does 5306 = 0426??? THANK YOU!

bg

FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD , NOT ALL CALCULATORS WILL GO ON AFTER HITTING THE  =   SIGN.

BUT IF YOU GET THE OFFICE DEPOT........KS-3000......IT HAS THIS FEATURE ON IT .

5306 ON THE CALCULATOR........SHOULD MIRROR   AS  0851   ( PER THE CHART BELOW )

1-6

2-7

3-8

4-9

5-0

ASTEKBLUE

" THE BEST WAY TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY........IS TO FOLD IT.........AND PUT IT BACK IN YOUR POCKET "

..............................WILL  ROGERS

connecticut
      United States
      Member #62464
      June 28, 2008
      64 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2008, 11:50 am - IP Logged

bg...............div first# by 2.883 take result and div 2.883 into that # after that just hit= key to see next results try it out see if it works for you.. 

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #65204
        September 20, 2008
        668 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2008, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Since the number for NM was 444 last night, should I skip tonight or do you have any suggestions??

I back test your system, and NM only works with 3.883 and only the last pair drawn, for example, 137 processed produced 750 boxed for 507, 507 processed produced 927 boxed for 972, and 972 processed produced (interesting) on the first pair 4414 and 4446, unmirrored.....

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #65204
          September 20, 2008
          668 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2008, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Glad to hear you've got the hang of it! I didn't try it yet for Pick 4 but thanks for the heads up! Will try it out! Smiley

How do you process the numbers(pairs) for the pick 4?  I'm trying for TX...

san diego
            United States
            Member #68237
            December 16, 2008
            97 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2009, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I am a newbie on LP. Do you know any system taht has any luck with California daily 3. I tried TTT, Sums, Mirrors, Prof. Hitt...none seems to work.  Thanks.

stephi's avatar - winifrid
              rural lowcountry, south carolina
              United States
              Member #31677
              February 2, 2006
              196 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2009, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello Brenda,

Thank you for another great strategy. This works and its fun. One day when I have money left over from a cheque, I will try this as I see you have to play over 20 numbers and its a good idea to plus/minus 1,2,3 from various positions to get most opportunity to have right number.

stephi's avatar - winifrid
                rural lowcountry, south carolina
                United States
                Member #31677
                February 2, 2006
                196 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2009, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

"Bump"

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2009, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

"Bump"

Stephi,you're so funny. Wink I guess you really like this system. Personally I'm surprised it got as much attention as it did. Maybe I should go back to it but have been really busy working on something else at the moment.

Thank you,sweetie, for your support! Thumbs Up

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #65204
                    September 20, 2008
                    668 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2009, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi lottolaughs,

Just a question, using your mirrors system, 418 fell in NM on the 31st Jan and 3rd of Feb. When I did the work out 897 fell after the first 418 and 198 fell after second 418; here's the kicker both numbers were on the same line, kinda...

152  \ 2.883mirror

So I'm backtracking previous numbers in hopes of gaining more experience in selecting my playing numbers. Have you had any experience in previously drawn numbers and their history?

Keep up the good work!

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #65204
                      September 20, 2008
                      668 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2009, 8:58 am - IP Logged

OK that didn't work, 073 fell last night....I tried....

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2009, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Good morning Shagadelica!

I see you're up and at 'em early this morning. The one thing I've noticed with NM or any other state that has only one drawing a day is that it will take longer for numbers to fall from any system you may use. So expecting a number to come out the very next day will only wind up making you frustrated.

As far as past history and followers go, I only have them for CA. I took 10 notebooks and wrote out every single number and the 7 numbers that followed them. Took me 2 months to do that but it's worth it and you might think of doing this yourself. It will help you determine what similiar numbers follow each of your numbers. It's an eye-opener,for sure!

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #65204
                          September 20, 2008
                          668 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2009, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Good morning Shagadelica!

I see you're up and at 'em early this morning. The one thing I've noticed with NM or any other state that has only one drawing a day is that it will take longer for numbers to fall from any system you may use. So expecting a number to come out the very next day will only wind up making you frustrated.

As far as past history and followers go, I only have them for CA. I took 10 notebooks and wrote out every single number and the 7 numbers that followed them. Took me 2 months to do that but it's worth it and you might think of doing this yourself. It will help you determine what similiar numbers follow each of your numbers. It's an eye-opener,for sure!

Thanks for the advice, I think I will start that this weekend! NM is kinda weird, the mirrors and your PAIRS seem to work great together.

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2009, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the advice, I think I will start that this weekend! NM is kinda weird, the mirrors and your PAIRS seem to work great together.

You're very welcome! If you ever finish that project, contact me again and I have something to send you. Looks like you've got it a lot easier, NM's Pick 3 only goes back to 2000. I had to go back to 1992,lol. You should be done in a flash!

Happy Writing!

latbri's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                              Nassau getting outrageous
                              Bahamas
                              Member #70478
                              February 3, 2009
                              764 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2009, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

You're very welcome! If you ever finish that project, contact me again and I have something to send you. Looks like you've got it a lot easier, NM's Pick 3 only goes back to 2000. I had to go back to 1992,lol. You should be done in a flash!

Happy Writing!

Crying hi there, am so lost, whats the mirror dude, am kinda new to this so, can ya help, i dont know where u got thoe numbers from, plz tell me