Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Mirrors Have It

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Rakster.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Chicago, IL
United States
Member #66426
October 25, 2008
331 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2008, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello Members

Could some explain me in detail how to do this type of Mirror Method

I understand these steps

Using North Carolina's  2 evening draws from

Sun. October 26--917

Sat. October 25--149

This may seem like an odd little system, it's not your imagination, it IS! Scared Just in time for Halloween.  Pumpkin

We're going to add +44 to our pairs going up using lottery math. Our first pair is 19 = 53.

Add a 1 in front of your new pair---  153

But the other steps I am very confused.

I need help! Thanks!

Chicago, IL
    United States
    Member #66426
    October 25, 2008
    331 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2008, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Does this method work for Illinois Midday & Evening?

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
      Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2008, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Hello Members

Could some explain me in detail how to do this type of Mirror Method

I understand these steps

Using North Carolina's  2 evening draws from

Sun. October 26--917

Sat. October 25--149

This may seem like an odd little system, it's not your imagination, it IS! Scared Just in time for Halloween.  Pumpkin

We're going to add +44 to our pairs going up using lottery math. Our first pair is 19 = 53.

Add a 1 in front of your new pair---  153

But the other steps I am very confused.

I need help! Thanks!

Dell

After you do the above steps you listed..........you divide  the 153 above by 2.883 on a  "  12 digit " calculator.  It must be a 12 digit calculator.( if you use the one on the computor, it will come up with slightly differant numbers ).  You can pick up a good 12 digit calculator for around  25.00

Get a 12 digit calculator , that when you hit the   =   ( equal )  sign , it will go to the next line of numbers.

After dividing the 153 above  ,   by  2.883..........and hitting the  = ( equal sign ) write down the first 4 digits in the line....and then write down the last 4 digits in the line ( that comes up on the 12  digit calculator ).

Then hit the = sign again.......then write down the first 4 digits on the second line that comes up on the calculator , and write down the last 4 digits on that line also.

Hit the  =   sign  again.......and once again write down the first 4 digits of the 3rd. line  ,  and  write down the last 4 digits of the line.

Now.......from each 4 digits that you have written down , out from each 4 digts ,  you need to write the mirror's of each 4 digits.

The first line of the above example would have  :

Now........mirror them :

5306  =   0851

0426  =   5971

Take the first 3 digits from each mirror.....to form the first number..........and then moving one digit to the right.......take the next 3 digits for the next number.....then move down to your next mirror.

So the above , you  would  have ( from the mirror numbers ).......085.....851.........597........971

(  After doing the above........I will sometimes go back and write down the first digit of each mirror and the last 2 digits of each mirror.....( skipping the second digit )  ,  thus forming one more number from each line this way......and they will hit like that sometimes also, but ends up having to play more numbers. This is just a spin I put on it, after doing the original steps that Lottolaughs explained ). You dont have to do this , just do the first steps above ) But Lottolaughs does encourage anyone to expand on any system  she comes up with.

Mirror chart is below  :

Just mirror the 4 digits numbers ( you get from the 12 digit calulator ) , using the chart above......after a little while ,  you will remember the mirror chart above, and will no longer have to look at  it , as you will have it in your head before you know it.

Kentucky  hit two straights from this system of  Lottolaughs recently in my tests........play it like it is , or use it with other systems also , as just another good tool , like Lottolaughs mentioned in her posts.

Dont bet the farm........on the  Pick  3  game............I have learned the hard way ,  ( no matter which way I am playing at the time ) , to set out more pick  3 draws than I play......much money is saved this way.........and pick your battles and wait for the best time.  Its fun to back test this system , and when you hit straights , even in just the tests ,  its very exciting.

Lottolaughs spends countless hours on her systems , and I find they work very well many times. And she is a first class person who will help with any problems you may have.

I hope this has helped.

Best  Wishes     ,     

Astekblue

"  The best way to double your money.......is to fold it......and put it back in your pocket "

...............Will Rogers

Chicago, IL
        United States
        Member #66426
        October 25, 2008
        331 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2008, 12:41 am - IP Logged

wow! I will have to buy a calulator! I think this system will work well in Illinois. Thanks a lot for the on the steps.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2008, 12:56 am - IP Logged

wow! I will have to buy a calulator! I think this system will work well in Illinois. Thanks a lot for the on the steps.

Dell

Your welcome my friend.  Lottolaughs has helped me much in the past, and I am glad to pass it on.

If it be of help to you .........The brand I got is Office Depot.  KS-3000   12 digit   

I love the feature of the  =  sign , when hit, will continue on from where it was at. ( not all brands will do this I dont think )  Lottlaughs informed me of this feature , and it really helps and saves much time. Big buttons on it also , and nice large display.

Best Wishes  ,

Astekblue

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7712 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2008, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Thank you, Astekblue, for helping out Dell with your step by step instructions! Thumbs Up You do that so well, maybe I will have you take over for me! Big Grin

bunnylove5215's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #64904
              September 11, 2008
              1002 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2008, 8:48 am - IP Logged

I have been testing this method in georgia all month.  Another straight hit last night 248, had I played it.  I am all in for December.  Keep you updated!!  Thanks, lottolaughs!!!!!Thumbs Up

When praises go up, blessings come down.  Lovies

Chicago, IL
                United States
                Member #66426
                October 25, 2008
                331 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2008, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

With this method

How many numbers do you play for the midday or evening?

Or u play a few numbers

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #35086
                  March 12, 2006
                  10374 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2008, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Thank you, Astekblue, for helping out Dell with your step by step instructions! Thumbs Up You do that so well, maybe I will have you take over for me! Big Grin

No way I could ever replace you Lottolaughs............either with your  systems , or how well you are liked and admired on LP.

Keep up the great work. We all appreciate all the help you have given and in the past also. And all that you do. And we especially appreciate all your hard work and all the countless hours you spend on these systems. 

You are one of a kind for sure  !!!!!!!!

Best Wishes and God Bless    ,     

Astekblue

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: December 2, 2008, 1:47 am - IP Logged

With this method

How many numbers do you play for the midday or evening?

Or u play a few numbers

Dell

Playing the original way........you would have 12 numbers to play.......( using  " one pair "  calculations that come up when the system is done ,  using this one pair that you start with ).

2   " play numbers "  ,   per 4 number mirror ( playing the 6 mirror sets )  that come from one pair .  Doing the other two pairs from the former  2 stacked draws , or course doubles and triples the amount of numbers to play ( or too choose from ). You dont have to play them all.

You could just play the doubles , that the system produces ( if doubles are due in your state )............you could use it with other systems, to see whats due and what shows up in other systems also , or any other way really. If you dabble in playing repeats from your state , you could look for them in the system I suppose......many ways to play it.

Once again, I recommend to set out more draws in the Pick  3 game , than you play. In my opinion, playing in state , it's the only way to stay reasonable in the Pick  3 game.......especially in Ky. where I live.....as the Pick  3 game  is hard to hit in Kentucky.

When I first entered this game back in May.......( coming fresh from the Powerball game for 2 years ) ,  where  ,  believe it or not, I won more money ,  than I have in the Pick  3 game, I used to play every draw for many months, and KY. ,  has two draws a day ( except for Sunday ).  I kinda thought I would be sure to lose, ( in the long run ) , if I didnt play every draw. Now ..........I realize , that the opposite was true.

Study and test and play careful and slow. Steady wins the race .  Protect the bankroll.  Many times its not the number ( amount ) of how many numbers you play.......its the quality of the numbers you play.

Play careful.

Astekblue

" The best way to double your money........is to fold it.......and put it back in your pocket  "

................Will Rogers

Chicago, IL
                      United States
                      Member #66426
                      October 25, 2008
                      331 Posts
                      Posted: December 15, 2008, 12:09 am - IP Logged

which one you purpose to look at when you are on (2.882) What does the colors mean like blue, green and yellow ? Thanks!!

Chicago, IL
                        United States
                        Member #66426
                        October 25, 2008
                        331 Posts
                        Posted: December 15, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Have you had any luck with the mirror system?

connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #62464
                          June 28, 2008
                          64 Posts
                          Posted: December 18, 2008, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Hypersystem  seems to be working in CT using last two day draws...ect ect...i will try to test more

Chicago, IL
                            United States
                            Member #66426
                            October 25, 2008
                            331 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2008, 10:23 am - IP Logged

flatfrog

are you using the excel version? do you know what the green, blue and yellow colors mean with number

connecticut
                              United States
                              Member #62464
                              June 28, 2008
                              64 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2008, 8:59 am - IP Logged

flatfrog

are you using the excel version? do you know what the green, blue and yellow colors mean with number

dell   im using the pencil version....