Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

100 straight picks/ Can anyone hit better than 10% average?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 8 years ago by mymonthlypicks.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8790 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2008, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

To find WIN Ds blog go to the first page on this thread. Click on WIN D above his avatar. You will get a pull down menu and go from there.

Use it for anyones username for the pull down menu. 

WHATT

joplin
    United States
    Member #45299
    August 17, 2006
    151 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2008, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

How many qp's is he buying each day? In order to hit that often, he must be spending a couple hundred a day?

For the most part, he plays 100

For the most part, he plays 100 numbers both mid and eve. play.  So thats a hundred a day he spends on p/3. 

He claims 15 to 20 hits a month and sometimes more.  He also plays cash 4, and wins several times a year. 

You would think he wouldn't win more than 10% of time,  I find it hard to believe.  And yet, he does this 7 days

a week.   

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2008, 3:55 am - IP Logged

For the most part, he plays 100

For the most part, he plays 100 numbers both mid and eve. play.  So thats a hundred a day he spends on p/3. 

He claims 15 to 20 hits a month and sometimes more.  He also plays cash 4, and wins several times a year. 

You would think he wouldn't win more than 10% of time,  I find it hard to believe.  And yet, he does this 7 days

a week.   

Holy crap!!! $100 per day? I'm not saying this isn't true, but I have some serious doubts. When I was just starting Pick-3 and knew nothing, it was nothing for me sometimes to buy 40-50 qp's per day (boxed though), which gave me almost 300% better odds than this fellow, and I was lucky to get 1 hit a week. I obviously lost a lot of money this way.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2008, 5:48 am - IP Logged

He uses random vs random method, with at least 100 or more numbers to give him a chance for straight hit. In his case, he played 200 numbers, 7 times a week. With quick picks will throw the 200 chances he bought for from one end of the spectrum to the next, giving a good chance of hitting that straight. Random sequence run faster than manipulated with, and the KEY to his success is just that, pure randomness within the frame. 1,000 numbers for pick 3, and 10,000 for pick 4. Pick 3 is an easy game, especially boxed play, for him to make profit playing straight is the only way. Often we have prejudice agaisnt certain numbers, as they are significant in fuctional subjects, or unpleasant past experiences like 666 or 911, but 777 is always welcomed. Using random vs random within a small frame like pick 3 will eliminate that. Allowing all set of 3 numbers have the same chance. This guy is a genuis, using this method and banked $100,000 per year. Modern hustla.

joplin
          United States
          Member #45299
          August 17, 2006
          151 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2008, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

One last factor I'll mention, he's LUCKY!!!!!  His wife told me, that she can play like he does, but she almost never

wins, so she quit playing.

Maybe luck or karma shines on some more than others.  Maybe atitude or one's expectation may hold more weight,

on the outcome of your plays.

I would love to try his way, but I'am more afraid of losing.  Not a great way to play. 

mymonthlypicks's avatar - spider
            Virginia Beach,Va
            United States
            Member #65378
            September 25, 2008
            1180 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2008, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I work in a convenience store.  There's this man that plays pick 3 both mid and eve play.  He plays straight only, fifty cents.  That pays $300. if he hits.  He's been playing this for many years and never miss a day.  He only plays q/p.

According to two employee's that have worked there, one for 14 yrs and the other for 9 yrs.   Most the time he wins 1 to 3 times a week.  This one clerk said he won $300. every day for a entire month.  There's also been times he would win 5 or 6 times in one day, because the q/p 's often have repeat numbers. 

Maybe this guy is just lucky.  I don't know.  I talk to him each day, when I get a chance.  He said, last year he made over a $100,000. playing p/3. 

I think he felt insulted, because I just find it hard to believe, that he can make that kind of money.  He said a guy would have to be crazy to play to play like he does if he wasn't making money, and he wasn't crazy.

Have any of you ever tried something like this?

I don't know what state you live in but I know in every State I play  pick 3 for 50 cents it pays 250.00. this may not seem like too much of a different but 50 dollars is half of what he plays a day and would make a big different on how much he would win overall.