Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$$ Let's Win Georgia Fantasy 5!! $$

Topic closed. 309 replies. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 12 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2009, 4:21 am - IP Logged

Right. Noone is stopping anyone who wants to play what we post. It's alright!!!! Go right ahead. We are trying to share ideas and I think we are on to something here.Big Grin

Play to win!

Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2009, 4:23 am - IP Logged

Diamondpalace, another things I would like you to look at is consecutives either going up or down. These are very common. How often do they fall?

Play to win!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
      Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2009, 5:23 am - IP Logged

pumpi76: Yes, this thread is alive once again. With new participants, and info it got going again. Those posting on this thread using the groups (Prime, Primary, Secondary, and Black Sheep) numbers are up for review and use. Since the posts are for test purposes would not recommend playing with real money, unless of course you want to. If this is the case, many will be using the same number and hence might be getting multiple winners of the jackpot. Hehe

The test numbers will give us better way to filter the number range. We got it down now, it's just the filtering part we'll be working at from this point.
      -
      Gary: Hehe, I don't have excel skills, I just like to make mine with style. There are a lot of lurkers, will be awhile before anyone steps up and contribute or ask questions. So hopefully there will be some CA players come forward to come up with a way to beat CA cash 5.
      -
      jackpotismine: Zero trick is definitely coming on strongly. From your Primary + Secondary number groups has opened doors to Primary + Black Sheep, which is the combo set I'll be looking at. It offers more 4 of 5, and 5 of 5 per month over Primary + Secondary. With more numbers to wheel, the filtering process and cold fusion will be a fun exercise.

Consecutive numbers comes in at 50% of the time for GA.

-

PR+S = Primary + Secondary | PR+BS = Primary + Black Sheep

*New chart is available for download: http://www.mediafire.com/?emjyazdqwik

This include two sheets, one on the original observations of the results itself, and observations on Primary + Secondary (original set), and the new Primary + Black Sheep. The chart shows there are more chances at jackpot for Primary + Black Sheep, also if we don't get the jackpot those days are filled with 4 of 5 hits.

Main hints for Primary + Black Sheep:

5 of 5 = shows up 30% / per month
      4 of 5 = shows up 46% / per month

So, while aiming for the jackpot, the ultimate prize, we also get the runner up on hitting 4 of 5, which pays $130 - $190. This is also important as it will "re-fuel" your spending allowance while locking down the jackpot!

Yes, we have identify the two important number groups for GA: Primary + Secondary, and Primary + Black Sheep. Now, the fun part. Filtering. :D

Look at the first sheet "Fantasy 5" within the new chart for filtering considerations.

United States
        Member #68099
        December 13, 2008
        107 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2009, 6:05 am - IP Logged

Well, you seem pretty good with excel to me. grin. Do you use the formulas also to make excel do things? Like calculate, extract numbers, etc. All greek to me.

Very interesting comparrison in your chart with the BS numbers. I did something similiar with the pick 6 here for a friend earlier today using the 0 method and prime numbers. I also mapped where the numbers fall in sets. I did the same for the fantasy 5 here and was amazed at one thing I saw.

I divided the numbers <39 of them> into 5 sets of 7 with the last set being 7 numbers and numbered them 1 thru 5

1= 1 to 8

2= 9 to 16

3= 17 to 24

4= 25 to 32

5= 33 to 39

Out of 20 games, 16 games had a number from group 5 with a total of 19 numbers from that group total. Of these 20 games, group 5 numbers came up over 90% of the time. I haven't checked the last couple days for this tho. If this stays consistant, it would behoove me to play a few numbers from that set in my wheels.

Gary

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2009, 6:09 am - IP Logged

This is good! Now how about this. If you can get 2 power numbers (that's realistic as oppose to 3) on a consistent basis then you are just 1 to 3 numbers away from the jackpot. I think that it is better to use a Power number or two especially if it a cold fusion number. What do you think? How can we pick at least 1 to 2 numbers right most of the time to use for the Power Number(s)?

Play to win!

Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2009, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Gary: No formula for the excel sheets, I am doing it manual labor. Interesting 5 number groups. I keep it 4, to keep things small.
            -
            jackpotismine: Power number??

Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2009, 8:21 am - IP Logged

What! You never heard of Power number?!!!!! That's a number that you feel will definitely come out(it's that gut feeling). It will be played in all the lines. If you can get 2 P.N.'s on a fairly consistent basis then all you have to concentrate is the other 3. :-).

Play to win!

Dallas, TX
                United States
                Member #60284
                April 12, 2008
                3856 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2009, 10:05 am - IP Logged

I do go with the gut feeling, it is saying I will win the jackpot many times over. :P

The thing is, I don't get a gut feeling on a number...that's why I start researching and playing it at random within the structure. There are people who are good at coming up with numbers without any research or a look at the history, I am not one of them. However, with the new discovery we just compiled, getting 2 of 5 or 3 of 5 within 10 lines is going to be a standard, hopefully.

Dallas, TX
                  United States
                  Member #60284
                  April 12, 2008
                  3856 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2009, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

1/20/09 Picks:

- Primary + Black Sheep
                  - Cold Fusion technique per line
                  - High & low variations
                  - Odd & even variations

03-07-08-26-38
                  07-10-14-16-23
                  06-08-19-22-31
                  08-13-20-31-36
                  02-06-13-25-33
                  01-07-22-26-31
                  03-04-22-25-39
                  04-09-10-23-38
                  07-13-19-32-36
                  04-13-16-20-39

United States
                    Member #68099
                    December 13, 2008
                    107 Posts
                    Posted: January 20, 2009, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

This is good! Now how about this. If you can get 2 power numbers (that's realistic as oppose to 3) on a consistent basis then you are just 1 to 3 numbers away from the jackpot. I think that it is better to use a Power number or two especially if it a cold fusion number. What do you think? How can we pick at least 1 to 2 numbers right most of the time to use for the Power Number(s)?

Consistantly getting 2 numbers would be awesome. I like to play 40 dollars at a time. I used to get all the numbers a lot, but never on the same lines. Tho 2 weeks ago, I got 3 tickets with 4 on one line and several 3 liners and 2 liners <2=free play>. Total winnings were a little over 1700 dollars.

I like to play 2 seven number full wheels. I over lap the numbers, meaning I use 4 of the numbers in both wheels. That way, I get to wheel 10 numbers but not at the 10 number price.

example:

Thats how I got the multiple wins. I guess in this situation, 12,19,29,39 would be the power numbers aslo called key numbers.

Gary

United States
                      Member #68099
                      December 13, 2008
                      107 Posts
                      Posted: January 20, 2009, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Gary: No formula for the excel sheets, I am doing it manual labor. Interesting 5 number groups. I keep it 4, to keep things small.
                      -
                      jackpotismine: Power number??

Check the groups for Ga. I used 5 groups as there are 5 numbers in the pick 5. To get a tighter map, one would have to use more groups. I think 6 or 7 groups would be a good set to map from. It wold decrease the amount of numbers you have to work with in a group making it a smidge easier to narrow down the winning combo.

A "power number" is a key number.

Gary

United States
                        Member #68099
                        December 13, 2008
                        107 Posts
                        Posted: January 20, 2009, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I do go with the gut feeling, it is saying I will win the jackpot many times over. :P

The thing is, I don't get a gut feeling on a number...that's why I start researching and playing it at random within the structure. There are people who are good at coming up with numbers without any research or a look at the history, I am not one of them. However, with the new discovery we just compiled, getting 2 of 5 or 3 of 5 within 10 lines is going to be a standard, hopefully.

Gut can be good, but I think mapping out like we are working on is a better way for more consistantcy. I used to go by gut a lot but didnt starting hitting small sets until I starting playing the odds instead.

Gary

Dallas, TX
                          United States
                          Member #60284
                          April 12, 2008
                          3856 Posts
                          Posted: January 20, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Ah, power number = key number. I guess mine is based off of Cold Numbers. :D

United States
                            Member #68099
                            December 13, 2008
                            107 Posts
                            Posted: January 20, 2009, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

1/20/09 Picks:

- Primary + Black Sheep
                            - Cold Fusion technique per line
                            - High & low variations
                            - Odd & even variations

03-07-08-26-38
                            07-10-14-16-23
                            06-08-19-22-31
                            08-13-20-31-36
                            02-06-13-25-33
                            01-07-22-26-31
                            03-04-22-25-39
                            04-09-10-23-38
                            07-13-19-32-36
                            04-13-16-20-39

Looks like a nice set of numbers. They have that "feel good" look. <grin>

Gary

United States
                              Member #68099
                              December 13, 2008
                              107 Posts
                              Posted: January 20, 2009, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Ah, power number = key number. I guess mine is based off of Cold Numbers. :D

Its seems that your using a cold number as a key number, which I think is a good strategy. I have done that many times in the past.

Gary

Page 12 of 21