Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prof. Hitt's Ready Reference Rundowns Solved!!

Topic closed. 326 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Play4Keeps.

Page 4 of 22
PrintE-mailLink
jackhammerjohn's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
texas
United States
Member #873
November 22, 2002
3651 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2008, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Which draw did you use to arrive at this #? I've tried the workout using yesterdays midday in Ohio, and also the previous evening draw. I must be doing something wrong, because I don't end up with 964 anywhere in the workout.

Shawn I think lotto guru is saying he got the hit out of the book where you said to look for them at ohio midday yesterday was 429 if you go to 429 rundown the minus side of run down you will see 964 hope this helps

John

Norfolk, VA
    United States
    Member #61754
    June 3, 2008
    690 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2008, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello Shawn

Did the workout for NC midday got 325 STR!

I think I will stick to this workout!

034  034

157  923

270  812

393  701

416  690

539  589

652  478

775  367

898  256

911  145

034  034

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
      N.C.
      United States
      Member #59229
      March 9, 2008
      327 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2008, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello Shawn

Did the workout for NC midday got 325 STR!

I think I will stick to this workout!

034  034

157  923

270  812

393  701

416  690

539  589

652  478

775  367

898  256

911  145

034  034

You used 034 from eve draw and used it for day draw. It worked!!! I used 240 from NC Mid for  today, 325 mid  draw, No workie ;-(

Magnolia
        United States
        Member #61583
        May 28, 2008
        15 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2008, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

wildwoman (I like that), what started out to be something simple (at least at first glance) has gotten complicated (for me anyway). So are you  using last months draw to pick this weeks numbers? Do you use a number from the same date a month ago or what? Also are you using Kentucky numbers to make Tennessee picks? And while I'm at it, are you just sort of using instinct to pick what number to do the calculation from and then using instinct to decide what week to play the resulting numbers? And I don't understand the notebook thing, I mean I understand you are recirding results from three states but I don't see the sifnifigance of that as it relates to picking numbers. Maybe if you elaborate on the system just a bit more and give some more particulars to your method, I might be able to catch on better. This subject may have to have its own thread.

trying2winbig's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
          Perry, GA
          United States
          Member #66571
          October 29, 2008
          406 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2008, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Can you ellaborate on this system some more.  I noticed you said last month back test.  How do you basically start this process off. I am in Georgia.  In the example you used a number that fell last month and one that fell this month.  I am just a little confused as to where you start.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
            Member #45970
            September 1, 2006
            4763 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2008, 3:33 am - IP Logged

Chalk up yet another win in Oklahoma tonight (boxed). This system rocks!!

wildwoman1111's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
              nashville
              United States
              Member #2813
              November 18, 2003
              226 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2008, 3:38 am - IP Logged

GreatDad this wasn't meant to be a complicated endeavor, I just wanted to help.  to answer your question Yes I use ky ill and tenn to predict a number for any of those 3 states because I play all 3 states. For example, 321 that hit in ky today came from 091 that fell in Tn about week ago.  The 954 that fell last Sunday brought the 398 for tn. For youPick 4 players the 9005 that fell In ill.yesterday was brought to you by 1722 that fell in 2 weeks ago and it was another of my Straight hits that produce 2 grand and Greatdad that was part of my instinct that told me to put th 00 in the middle.

Most of us gamblers use more than 3 different systems to predict a number. We do research for school, job, and even our familys. Why not for our numbers? I DO! Before I invest 1 of my hard earned dollars I want to be realitivity sure. The true REASON I put this out there is I HAVE BEEN BLESS.

In 6 months I have won almost 12 grand playing TN, ILL, AND KY using this system and Rundowns. ALL TAX FREE.

Greatdad find your neightboring State or States  and use their numbers along with your state.You will get a few hits from using only yours but not enough. I think Tn might be your neighboring state.

And this is to Laverne "This is the epitome of States and Dates Baby"

And to Lottoguru 618 predicted the 502 502 predicted the 964. If you do the system for 502 and 618 you will see that 964 in both. Whats left out of the 6 numbers that hasn't fell yet.

God Bless you all

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                N.C.
                United States
                Member #59229
                March 9, 2008
                327 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2008, 5:50 am - IP Logged

12 Grand in 6 months is awesome! Thumbs Up

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  51098 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2008, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Chalk up yet another win in Oklahoma tonight (boxed). This system rocks!!

Which System would that be? (Their are 2 differents Systems being discussed in this thread)

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

raleigh,nc
                    United States
                    Member #64197
                    August 21, 2008
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2008, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Hennybogan, a TTT (or Tic-Tac-To) is simply a 3X3 matrix from which you choose numbers from. The universal rule for picking numbers from within the matrix is that all three numbers in the combo must touch each other. For example, take a look at the following matrix:

In this example, the combo 268 would be a valid combo to play, since they are all touching.

Hi Shawn67,

I don't understand what you mean by the comb. touching. I don't see where 2 6 and 8 are touching. I notice that phase is use a lot on the post, but never could understand it. I was thinking the numbers followed each other, like 1234 etc. Hope I don't sound like a bird brain but would appreicate your help.

United States
                      Member #45970
                      September 1, 2006
                      4763 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2008, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Hi Shawn67,

I don't understand what you mean by the comb. touching. I don't see where 2 6 and 8 are touching. I notice that phase is use a lot on the post, but never could understand it. I was thinking the numbers followed each other, like 1234 etc. Hope I don't sound like a bird brain but would appreicate your help.

Think of it this way: If you can put your pencil on one number, then, without lifting your pencil, move it to the next number, and then on to to last number. If you can do all that without lifting your pencil, and without crossing through another non-related number, then they touch.

United States
                        Member #45970
                        September 1, 2006
                        4763 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2008, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Which System would that be? (Their are 2 differents Systems being discussed in this thread)

The system this thread is about, the Prof. Hitt's Rundown.

mglsr's avatar - candle
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #2369
                          September 23, 2003
                          3072 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2008, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Think of it this way: If you can put your pencil on one number, then, without lifting your pencil, move it to the next number, and then on to to last number. If you can do all that without lifting your pencil, and without crossing through another non-related number, then they touch.

48 combos total?

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

mglsr's avatar - candle
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #2369
                            September 23, 2003
                            3072 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2008, 10:54 am - IP Logged

48 combos total?

96 combos total?

48 minus side?

48 plus side?

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

United States
                              Member #45970
                              September 1, 2006
                              4763 Posts
                              Posted: November 13, 2008, 10:55 am - IP Logged

If memory serves me correctly, there are 48 combos possible in each TTT. However, I am specifically looking for two conditions to narrow my choices. First - The combo must show more than once in a TTT. Second - It's always helpful if that combo also showed in the previous day's TTT (This is a good indicator that the number is going to fall).

Page 4 of 22