Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prof. Hitt's Ready Reference Rundowns Solved!!

Topic closed. 326 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Play4Keeps.

Page 3 of 22
PrintE-mailLink
lotto guru's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
mansfield,Ohio's
United States
Member #62976
July 15, 2008
494 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2008, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

what may work for one state may not work for

another because the lottery keeps changing because of the books and computer programs

this book works each state is different

prof. hitts  any questions ask

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2008, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I have posted what is working extremely well for me. I have also backtested this in several states including NC, GA, TX, and MO, and have had equally good results in those states. If anyone here has any other info on how to utilize this book best on any given day, please feel free to share your methods also. Nothing wrong with sharing. This is the only way I personally have been able to have regular success with the book.

jackhammerjohn's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
      texas
      United States
      Member #873
      November 22, 2002
      3651 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2008, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I have a hard time in kentucky getting my book to work most hits come about4 or 5 days later do you have anything that might help thanks john

John

United States
        Member #45970
        September 1, 2006
        4763 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2008, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I have a hard time in kentucky getting my book to work most hits come about4 or 5 days later do you have anything that might help thanks john

Only thing that I can add jackhammerjohn, is that is you do the workout every day, many times you will notice the same combo coming up several days in a row before it hits. That has been my experience anyway, and it is usually a pretty good indicator of a future hit (by future, I mean within the next 3-4 days). Hope this helps.

jackhammerjohn's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
          texas
          United States
          Member #873
          November 22, 2002
          3651 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2008, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Only thing that I can add jackhammerjohn, is that is you do the workout every day, many times you will notice the same combo coming up several days in a row before it hits. That has been my experience anyway, and it is usually a pretty good indicator of a future hit (by future, I mean within the next 3-4 days). Hope this helps.

Ok thank you shawn

John

wildwoman1111's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
            nashville
            United States
            Member #2813
            November 18, 2003
            226 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2008, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Shawn, What a great method for using the book! From my experience, I use the entire Rundown to predict my number. Using both methods I still had a lot of numbers to play. Since we all live on a budget I ended up  eliminating the hit. Then one day about six months ago I was talking to a guy while I was writing my numbers down. He had just hit that afternoon and was cashing in his ticket. He ask me did I have any luck. I said about 3 times out of the week. He said " I hit 7 times out of a week"!

Of course Shawn I WAS INTRIGUED. I started asking questions. Do you use Rundowns? "thats to simply" Do use some kind of equation? "Somewhat" At this point 10 other people started to ask questions. He became stoic and just said "play 589" and left. I left my cards that I was playing and followed him. I ask " Are you going to tell me what you use?"  He said " I will be come to your restaurant to show you in about 25 mins." He left and I try to play my numbers including 589 but it was too late.

958 fell that nite of course I was even more intrigued. The guy came by and bought a couple of burgers.  He show me a system that will only cost you 6 dollars st/bx per drawing. That hits very frequently IN A STATE LIKE TENN. I also try it in Ill. , KY, and OHIO. "DOES IT WORK FOR THE PICK 4? YES BUT NOT VERY FREQUENT"

Before we start everyone get you a blank notebook and a pencil. Because you are going to backtested it for your state.

Lets start with Ok. Shawn state:

979 fell on the 06 and 30 of Oct.

979      979   313    535

+444   -444   +444  -444

313      535     757    191     313= mirror 868, 535= mirror 080

the six numbers are 313 which hit straight on the 20 of Oct, 535 fell on the 11 of Nov as a box, and 757, 191, 868, 080.

YOU TAKE THE NUMBER THAT FELL ADD 444 TO IT AND THEN SUBTRACT 444 FROM IT. So I added 444 to 979 came up with 313 and I subtracted 444 from 979 and came up with 535.

YOU TAKE THOSE 2 NUMBERS YOU EITHER SUBTRACT OR PLUS 444 TO IT. I took the 313 and added 444 came up with 757. I took the 535 and subtract 444 came up with 191. No carrys we are using lottery math.

IF YOU COME UP WITH THE SAME NUMBER THAT FELL DO THE OPPOSITE.

Those that play pick 4 use + and - 4444.

Oh Shawn backtest this for you state. You are missing a lot of money.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE AND TAKE CARE!

lotto guru's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              mansfield,Ohio's
              United States
              Member #62976
              July 15, 2008
              494 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2008, 10:01 am - IP Logged

it works in ohio

964  str8 for 6.00   $  3,000 hit

Party show me the money

nashville
                United States
                Member #2813
                November 18, 2003
                226 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2008, 10:03 am - IP Logged

ANY TIME BABY!

United States
                  Member #45970
                  September 1, 2006
                  4763 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2008, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks wildwoman1111. I will backtest and see how well this does in Oklahoma.

United States
                    Member #45970
                    September 1, 2006
                    4763 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2008, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

My next question is do you create new numbers nightly or do you play the same set of 6 numbers until they hit? I'm not getting many hits in backtesting, but then again, Oklahoma might be one of those states that is resistant to this method.

United States
                      Member #45970
                      September 1, 2006
                      4763 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2008, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

it works in ohio

964  str8 for 6.00   $  3,000 hit

Party show me the money

Which draw did you use to arrive at this #? I've tried the workout using yesterdays midday in Ohio, and also the previous evening draw. I must be doing something wrong, because I don't end up with 964 anywhere in the workout.

nashville
                        United States
                        Member #2813
                        November 18, 2003
                        226 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2008, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Thats why the notebook is so important Shawn. And thats why you should backtest it from last month also. The hits may not come from yesterday but last month. For example, 979 brought the 313 and the 553. And the next odd double will probably be either the 171 or the 757. For me I play 6 numbers a week, when 1 hits I add 1 more to make it six.

How do I know what to play? I use Tn's pick 4,ky, and Ill. numbers to direct me.  So in my notebooks I have Kentucky, Ill. and Tn. and i works very well for me.

So FIND YOUR NEIGHBORING STATE AND PLACE THERE NUMBERS IN YOU NOTEBOOK.

GOOD Luck and have fun 

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                          N.C.
                          United States
                          Member #59229
                          March 9, 2008
                          327 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2008, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Shawn, What a great method for using the book! From my experience, I use the entire Rundown to predict my number. Using both methods I still had a lot of numbers to play. Since we all live on a budget I ended up  eliminating the hit. Then one day about six months ago I was talking to a guy while I was writing my numbers down. He had just hit that afternoon and was cashing in his ticket. He ask me did I have any luck. I said about 3 times out of the week. He said " I hit 7 times out of a week"!

Of course Shawn I WAS INTRIGUED. I started asking questions. Do you use Rundowns? "thats to simply" Do use some kind of equation? "Somewhat" At this point 10 other people started to ask questions. He became stoic and just said "play 589" and left. I left my cards that I was playing and followed him. I ask " Are you going to tell me what you use?"  He said " I will be come to your restaurant to show you in about 25 mins." He left and I try to play my numbers including 589 but it was too late.

958 fell that nite of course I was even more intrigued. The guy came by and bought a couple of burgers.  He show me a system that will only cost you 6 dollars st/bx per drawing. That hits very frequently IN A STATE LIKE TENN. I also try it in Ill. , KY, and OHIO. "DOES IT WORK FOR THE PICK 4? YES BUT NOT VERY FREQUENT"

Before we start everyone get you a blank notebook and a pencil. Because you are going to backtested it for your state.

Lets start with Ok. Shawn state:

979 fell on the 06 and 30 of Oct.

979      979   313    535

+444   -444   +444  -444

313      535     757    191     313= mirror 868, 535= mirror 080

the six numbers are 313 which hit straight on the 20 of Oct, 535 fell on the 11 of Nov as a box, and 757, 191, 868, 080.

YOU TAKE THE NUMBER THAT FELL ADD 444 TO IT AND THEN SUBTRACT 444 FROM IT. So I added 444 to 979 came up with 313 and I subtracted 444 from 979 and came up with 535.

YOU TAKE THOSE 2 NUMBERS YOU EITHER SUBTRACT OR PLUS 444 TO IT. I took the 313 and added 444 came up with 757. I took the 535 and subtract 444 came up with 191. No carrys we are using lottery math.

IF YOU COME UP WITH THE SAME NUMBER THAT FELL DO THE OPPOSITE.

Those that play pick 4 use + and - 4444.

Oh Shawn backtest this for you state. You are missing a lot of money.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE AND TAKE CARE!

313= mirror 868, 535= mirror 080....... Do you play these numbers as well? ( 868, 535)? When you say mirror, I looked at the Vtrac mirror chart, I don't understand, could you please explain. I did notice 555 was added to reach these numbers, Thanks in advance, Scott

Norfolk, VA
                            United States
                            Member #61754
                            June 3, 2008
                            690 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2008, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello Shawn!

I tried that workout with VA today and got 379 STR!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!Banana

United States
                              Member #45970
                              September 1, 2006
                              4763 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2008, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Hello Shawn!

I tried that workout with VA today and got 379 STR!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!Banana

Congratulations. Stick with it. It pays big dividends!!

Page 3 of 22