Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Sure Stirred Up A Hornet's Nest

Topic closed. 283 replies. Last post 8 years ago by girlfriend1.

Page 1 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
wildwoman1111's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
nashville
United States
Member #2813
November 18, 2003
226 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2008, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

I didn't mean too but apparently, I did.

I apologize to you Shawn67 for distracting your Prof. Hitts topic. It was never my intention since I use Rundowns along with my system. And I do say that is an interesting way of using Prof. Hitts Book.

As to you Laverne when I explain this system I did say go back a month. That is the start time. Put each number through the system. When 1 falls mark it in red because one or more of that set will fall again.  Once you have done this you pretty much have an Idea of whats coming next. In any case I apologize to you Laverne on the use of the word epitome.  But I will say this, I can take lastnights Ill. 872 add and minus 444 to it and come up with at least 1 number that will fall in several states today.

872    872    216     438

+444   -444   +444   -444

216    438     650     094

You and I know the 872 will fall also. And I will not even mirror the 216 and 438.

In any case Laverne No hard feelings?

God Bless and Good luck all

charlotte
    United States
    Member #57160
    December 20, 2007
    8 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2008, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi , my name is Ken

Can you teach me on how you do that system with the 444?

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2008, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

I didn't mean too but apparently, I did.

I apologize to you Shawn67 for distracting your Prof. Hitts topic. It was never my intention since I use Rundowns along with my system. And I do say that is an interesting way of using Prof. Hitts Book.

As to you Laverne when I explain this system I did say go back a month. That is the start time. Put each number through the system. When 1 falls mark it in red because one or more of that set will fall again.  Once you have done this you pretty much have an Idea of whats coming next. In any case I apologize to you Laverne on the use of the word epitome.  But I will say this, I can take lastnights Ill. 872 add and minus 444 to it and come up with at least 1 number that will fall in several states today.

872    872    216     438

+444   -444   +444   -444

216    438     650     094

You and I know the 872 will fall also. And I will not even mirror the 216 and 438.

In any case Laverne No hard feelings?

God Bless and Good luck all

I do not have, nor did I ever have, any hard feelings. I appreciated the input. Sure, it was a little off topic, but it was still apparently helpful to some folks here. I personally wish I understood this system a little better. I get the math part, but I'm not sure how you determine what numbers to play today.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #59229
        March 9, 2008
        327 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2008, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

I do not have, nor did I ever have, any hard feelings. I appreciated the input. Sure, it was a little off topic, but it was still apparently helpful to some folks here. I personally wish I understood this system a little better. I get the math part, but I'm not sure how you determine what numbers to play today.

I agree, How does one know what number exactly to play? Shawn67 have you had much success in NC? I have been tracking for 3 days,no hit. BTW thanks for sharing your system, I ordered "Prof. Hitt's" book a few days ago, should have it by tomorrow

United States
          Member #45970
          September 1, 2006
          4763 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2008, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

I agree, How does one know what number exactly to play? Shawn67 have you had much success in NC? I have been tracking for 3 days,no hit. BTW thanks for sharing your system, I ordered "Prof. Hitt's" book a few days ago, should have it by tomorrow

Actually, it looks like NC has been on about a 5-day dry spell. In backtesting, I've seen these dry spells happen with this system (just like any other system), but I think a week was probably the longest one I ever saw. Keep watching, NC will come out of it's shell shortly, and when it does, you'll have multiple hits in a row. BTW, in my opinion, the book is probably the best lottery investment you'll ever make.

Virginia
            United States
            Member #41886
            June 24, 2006
            500 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2008, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Actually, it looks like NC has been on about a 5-day dry spell. In backtesting, I've seen these dry spells happen with this system (just like any other system), but I think a week was probably the longest one I ever saw. Keep watching, NC will come out of it's shell shortly, and when it does, you'll have multiple hits in a row. BTW, in my opinion, the book is probably the best lottery investment you'll ever make.

Actually NC dropped at hit from the 751  bringing the 259 yesterday midday.  It was on the minus and the plus side.

317       133

206        256

195         379

United States
              Member #45970
              September 1, 2006
              4763 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2008, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Actually NC dropped at hit from the 751  bringing the 259 yesterday midday.  It was on the minus and the plus side.

317       133

206        256

195         379

Nice find mchpick3! I usually only play evening draws since that's all we have where I live. Once again, proof that it works.

mcadoocharlotte's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                greensboro, nc
                United States
                Member #52848
                June 12, 2007
                46 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2008, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello Shawn67 where can I get the book about professor

hits?

Thanks mcadoocharlotte

United States
                  Member #45970
                  September 1, 2006
                  4763 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2008, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello Shawn67 where can I get the book about professor

hits?

Thanks mcadoocharlotte

Go to my blog, I have a link set up there where you can find everything you need.

Tarzan's avatar - behold
                    free2_be virgo
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #3458
                    January 22, 2004
                    1165 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2008, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi Shawn,,I have been studying your post and I am confused about how the number can come from a combination of both sides-how do you tell AND when setting up TTT,what order do you start in?

" No matter what you make,all that you can take is what you give away"

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                      N.C.
                      United States
                      Member #59229
                      March 9, 2008
                      327 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2008, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

317       133

206        256

195         379

751 was an evening draw, 259 was midday. I thought this system we dident mix draws?

United States
                        Member #45970
                        September 1, 2006
                        4763 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2008, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi Shawn,,I have been studying your post and I am confused about how the number can come from a combination of both sides-how do you tell AND when setting up TTT,what order do you start in?

Not sure I am understanding your questions completely, but I'll do the best I can. First, I don't combine the two boxes, I keep them seperate. If a number shows up more than once in one TTT, then I play that number. If a number shows up once in one TTT and once again in the other TTT, then I might play that one also. As far as what order? I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I always play my combos in LMH order so that I can catch a few straights. If you keep changing up the order it is theoretically possible to never hit a straight (not likely, but possible). Hope this helps.

Virginia
                          United States
                          Member #41886
                          June 24, 2006
                          500 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2008, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

751 was an evening draw, 259 was midday. I thought this system we dident mix draws?

I do whatever will get me a hit. I like to go outside the box....

United States
                            Member #45970
                            September 1, 2006
                            4763 Posts
                            Posted: November 14, 2008, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I don't live in a 2-draw state so I'm guessing when I say it works better to keep them seperate. It seems to work best that way. But, that's the beauty of this system or any other pencil and paper system you might use. If you find that it works better in your state mixing the draws, then by all means go ahead. There are no hard and fast rules, just guidelines.

jackhammerjohn's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                              texas
                              United States
                              Member #873
                              November 22, 2002
                              3651 Posts
                              Posted: November 14, 2008, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Scott311 I have this book and I live and play in kentucky and anything is possible I know kentucky it's all over the book a different play everyday never stays in one group or area so I think anything is possible sometimes it is in the book first two rows, sometimes last two roles, in the middle sometimes

John

Page 1 of 19