Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Sure Stirred Up A Hornet's Nest

Topic closed. 283 replies. Last post 8 years ago by girlfriend1.

Page 7 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
wildwoman1111's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
nashville
United States
Member #2813
November 18, 2003
226 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2008, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

There are none here Laverne.

I look to see what repeated between October and Nov. I also circle the numbers that fell already in a set. I use the pick 4 numbers to determine my path. But i can't stress this enough the repeaters are the key and your moneymakers. IN every state these numbers are repeating.

In any case Laverne do last month's numbers using this system. All will be reveal once you do. all

On that note good nite and God Bless all

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2008, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

There are none here Laverne.

I look to see what repeated between October and Nov. I also circle the numbers that fell already in a set. I use the pick 4 numbers to determine my path. But i can't stress this enough the repeaters are the key and your moneymakers. IN every state these numbers are repeating.

In any case Laverne do last month's numbers using this system. All will be reveal once you do. all

On that note good nite and God Bless all

Ok, what do you look for specifically in the pick 4 results to determine your path?

trying2winbig's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
      Perry, GA
      United States
      Member #66571
      October 29, 2008
      406 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2008, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Wildwoman111 couldn't we just go back and record watch actually fell in October by the date without having to do the + _ thing for each number in October and compare to what we are doing daily in november

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
        Member #45970
        September 1, 2006
        4763 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2008, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Okay, I've made my "notebook" for the month's of September and for October for Oklahoma only. Then I've marked all of the system generated #'s from September and marked all of them that fell in October, and marked all of the ones from October that have hit in November so far. Am I doing it correct so far? If so, that still leaves a whole truckload of combos left that could hit in November, and I still have no clue as to how to choose the right combos. Maybe I'm dense, but I feel like I'm missing something here.

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2008, 2:45 am - IP Logged

wildwoman1111, this is how I see it. 

I would like to show an example using GA. The surrounding states that I used are TN & FL. I can only show a very small piece of the entire picture here because their are two other states, TN & FL that are having daily draws as well. You will see neighboring states bouncing hits off of each other once you map it all out using 2-3 states & concentrating on using the +444, -444 & the mirrors on the repeat #s drawn in October.

On Oct. 1, 2008 GA had 104 in the midday, then on Oct. 15, GA had 014 in the evening, a repeater. Now before knowing that GA was going to have a repeat # one would start the mathematical operations using +444, -444 & the mirrors. So let's take a look at that & the mathematical operations for Oct. 15, 2008. It's the same #s only in a different order, this may lead us to our $traights!

October 1, 2008

GA-midday

104          104          548          760                   

+444        -444        +444       - 444

_____       ____        ____        ____

548          760          982          326 

m=093    m=215    m=437     m=871

October 15, 2008

GA-evening

014         014          458          670

+444       -444        +444        -444

____        ____        ____       ____

458         670          892         236

m=903    m=125    m=347    m=781

In order for most things to happen in the world a cue (a signal, a sign) must be given from the universe either directly or indirectly. #s that appear in one state as many of us have seen will travel to other states & sometimes they will travel to our neighboring states. The main question being, what do we look for?...What are our cues? Our cues, signals are usually things for which we can easily identify. Look at our # sets above for GA, when we see a #(s) from our sets appear in another neighboring state that is a cue, a signal that another #(s) from that same set will appear in the same state, or our neighboring state(s).

Remember we are revisiting October 1, 2008 for GA & we do not know that we are going to get a repeat of the same pick 3 in a different combination on October 15, 2008. 

On Oct. 4, 2008 TN-midday 760, our first cue, a signal, a sign that #s from our set may appear in our neighboring state(s). On Oct. 4, 2008 FL-midday 236 there we go (however we may not have had enough time to play it). But be on the look out. FL-midday Oct. 12, 2008-076 from the same set. Then FL-midday Oct. 14-390(mirror), from the same set. By this time we have had our repeat # 014 in a different combination. Now we know to expect even more hits from the sets above. & here is the case & point to deliver our $traight FL-midday Oct. 17-670, from the same set. Then we are back to TN-midday Oct. 24-374(mirror). We wrap it up two more times in FL-evening Oct. 24-374(mirror), Oct. 30-374. 

Here it is in the short form, see how the hits bounce off of each other.

TN-midday 10/04-760, midday 10/24-374

FL-midday 10/04-236, midday 10/12-076 -midday 10/14-390, midday 10/17-670

FL-evening 10/24-374, 10/30-374   

I would like to leave you with a possible heads up. On Nov. 15, 2008-FL-midday 706, TN-evening 458, perhaps more hits from the GA Oct. 1 & Oct. 15 sets.     

United States
            Member #45970
            September 1, 2006
            4763 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2008, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Okay Laverne, that helped me to understand a little bit better, but not completely. Do we just do the workout for a day and then play that set until it runs it's course and all combos appear?

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2008, 3:15 am - IP Logged

Okay Laverne, that helped me to understand a little bit better, but not completely. Do we just do the workout for a day and then play that set until it runs it's course and all combos appear?

Take the draw results everyday from your state of OK & do the mathematical operations. When you see #s from those sets appearing in your surrounding states circle them & start playing them. That is how I see it. Scroll up & look at the short form that I have put together, do you see the concentration of hits from one set happening in FL. That is something that you should consider when playing the sets, are they producing on a regular basis. 

Shawn67, as for me, & wildwoman1111 may or may not disagree, I would look through your state & first find the repeating draws for October. Look for repeating draws in two to three other surrounding states like KS, TX or perhaps MO or LA. Ask yourself this question, using the repeating #s are the results from the +444, -444 & the mirror #s traveling to any of the above states? If yes, then these are your hot producing sets & stick with them.

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2008, 3:35 am - IP Logged

I want to say one more comment, if you jump into this & start to chart out or map out 2-3 states using the mathematical operations & the mirors it is going to be more than overwhelming. That is why I have made the above statements. Find the repeats first & familiarize yourself with how all of this fits into play gradually. Look for any repeats now from November 2008 thus far, the results are going to prove themselves. However going after the repeats right now in this manner will make you more comfortable with this concept of how #s bounce off of each other's neighboring states.

Wildwoman1111, thanks for sharing your system.

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                  Pittsburg, Ks
                  United States
                  Member #3382
                  January 17, 2004
                  80884 Posts
                  Posted: November 16, 2008, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Hi wildwoman. I am just curious. How did you come up with the numbers 444?

mglsr's avatar - candle
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #2369
                    September 23, 2003
                    3072 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2008, 9:18 am - IP Logged

I would like to show an example using GA. The surrounding states that I used are TN & FL. I can only show a very small piece of the entire picture here because their are two other states, TN & FL that are having daily draws as well. You will see neighboring states bouncing hits off of each other once you map it all out using 2-3 states & concentrating on using the +444, -444 & the mirrors on the repeat #s drawn in October.

On Oct. 1, 2008 GA had 104 in the midday, then on Oct. 15, GA had 014 in the evening, a repeater. Now before knowing that GA was going to have a repeat # one would start the mathematical operations using +444, -444 & the mirrors. So let's take a look at that & the mathematical operations for Oct. 15, 2008. It's the same #s only in a different order, this may lead us to our $traights!

October 1, 2008

GA-midday

October 15, 2008

GA-evening

In order for most things to happen in the world a cue (a signal, a sign) must be given from the universe either directly or indirectly. #s that appear in one state as many of us have seen will travel to other states & sometimes they will travel to our neighboring states. The main question being, what do we look for?...What are our cues? Our cues, signals are usually things for which we can easily identify. Look at our # sets above for GA, when we see a #(s) from our sets appear in another neighboring state that is a cue, a signal that another #(s) from that same set will appear in the same state, or our neighboring state(s).

Remember we are revisiting October 1, 2008 for GA & we do not know that we are going to get a repeat of the same pick 3 in a different combination on October 15, 2008. 

On Oct. 4, 2008 TN-midday 760, our first cue, a signal, a sign that #s from our set may appear in our neighboring state(s). On Oct. 4, 2008 FL-midday 236 there we go (however we may not have had enough time to play it). But be on the look out. FL-midday Oct. 12, 2008-076 from the same set. Then FL-midday Oct. 14-390(mirror), from the same set. By this time we have had our repeat # 014 in a different combination. Now we know to expect even more hits from the sets above. & here is the case & point to deliver our $traight FL-midday Oct. 17-670, from the same set. Then we are back to TN-midday Oct. 24-374(mirror). We wrap it up two more times in FL-evening Oct. 24-374(mirror), Oct. 30-374. 

I would like to leave you with a possible heads up. On Nov. 15, 2008-FL-midday 706, TN-evening 458, perhaps more hits from the GA Oct. 1 & Oct. 15 sets.     

Laverne, you have got it figured out for sure!!!!!

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

United States
                      Member #45970
                      September 1, 2006
                      4763 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2008, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Take the draw results everyday from your state of OK & do the mathematical operations. When you see #s from those sets appearing in your surrounding states circle them & start playing them. That is how I see it. Scroll up & look at the short form that I have put together, do you see the concentration of hits from one set happening in FL. That is something that you should consider when playing the sets, are they producing on a regular basis. 

Shawn67, as for me, & wildwoman1111 may or may not disagree, I would look through your state & first find the repeating draws for October. Look for repeating draws in two to three other surrounding states like KS, TX or perhaps MO or LA. Ask yourself this question, using the repeating #s are the results from the +444, -444 & the mirror #s traveling to any of the above states? If yes, then these are your hot producing sets & stick with them.

Okay, will do.

nashville
                        United States
                        Member #2813
                        November 18, 2003
                        226 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2008, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting work there Laverne. I like it. The 374 is a definite possible. Good work.

Maryland had the 238 Midday. How did they miss that? It fellin Oct. 22 and November 10. It came right back. STRAIGHT! 

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: November 16, 2008, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting work there Laverne. I like it. The 374 is a definite possible. Good work.

Maryland had the 238 Midday. How did they miss that? It fellin Oct. 22 and November 10. It came right back. STRAIGHT! 

Thanks wildwoman1111.

That's right, I took your cue & went for the repeats throughout the states, & the gusto (the hit) came forward.

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: November 16, 2008, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

October 1, 2008

GA-midday

October 15, 2008

GA-evening

Nov. 16, 2008

GA 691 evening

GA players, tonight's # 691 came from the repeating 207-10/04-midday, 270-10/17-midday. I am not going to do the math, you can work that out. I am going to show the set (one combination) & the hits. WTG wildwoman1111!

#set=641                863            085         429   

m=196-boxed  m=318   m=530  m=974

The cues were right there within the #set. Here is some of the short form for the GA hit$ from the Oct. 207 repeat:

10/30-m-836

11/06-e-027

11/11-e-508

11/12-m-508

11/13-m-720

11/16-e-691

The #set is making money in GA!

nashville
                              United States
                              Member #2813
                              November 18, 2003
                              226 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2008, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

294 which FELL in OHIO lastnight brought that 805 tonight in ohio. The family made some tonight. 

Page 7 of 19