Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3: What Are You Playing?

Topic closed. 988 replies. Last post 8 years ago by beaudad.

Page 11 of 66
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2008, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

My two cents For evening Ga... 11 and 33 pairs...

EAST COAST, USA
    United States
    Member #49428
    January 31, 2007
    553 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2008, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2008, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

218  228

418  428........GA Eve.

Nice call with CT maltz!...Had the 30x front for a buckMad..never even dawned on me your pm..

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Connecticut
        United States
        Member #61623
        May 29, 2008
        20581 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2008, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

297-296-292-293

821-219-121-814

Good Luck!

Stry of my life right there Aries...sorry you didn't hang on to it

Greatmaltz's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
          Connecticut
          United States
          Member #64588
          September 1, 2008
          4261 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2008, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

GA 448 488 482 272 222 712 444 888

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
            Mid Atlantic States
            United States
            Member #60043
            April 3, 2008
            1422 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2008, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey Maltz.................the last post that we did ......wouldn't let me do a final page 100........sorry..............beaudad.....................Hey Jonny these girls on here say that Maltz took all the luck with her....and they didn't have much "faith" in you..........oh well............Now they didn't say they didn't have any faith in you..............anyway..........I believe in you Jonny..............and I believe that JackHammerJohn.........believes in you.............so anyway Maltz it's good to have you back online........and(Ruby)....(Maltz) I'M glad you brought your luck backfrom town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol.......

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2008, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey Maltz.................the last post that we did ......wouldn't let me do a final page 100........sorry..............beaudad.....................Hey Jonny these girls on here say that Maltz took all the luck with her....and they didn't have much "faith" in you..........oh well............Now they didn't say they didn't have any faith in you..............anyway..........I believe in you Jonny..............and I believe that JackHammerJohn.........believes in you.............so anyway Maltz it's good to have you back online........and(Ruby)....(Maltz) I'M glad you brought your luck backfrom town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lol.......

Thinking

Mid Atlantic States
                United States
                Member #60043
                April 3, 2008
                1422 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2008, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Just Kidding.....................

Mid Atlantic States
                  United States
                  Member #60043
                  April 3, 2008
                  1422 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2008, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Okay........back to being lucky...............tonght on pick 3 I'm gonna play 123 st box and that is after last nights 222.  I'm gonna play 417 box and 517 box and Iam gonna play 2 11 17 18 and 27 as the cashball numbers for tonight........

Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2008, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

It's ALL a team effort...the reality is someone WIN sooner than the later.We all have to remember those odds..  1in a 1000.....what's nice here is EVERYONE is knowledgeable.You guys know GA's quirks and possibilities better than I.I'm just a passer by'er testing GA because it is a mirrorstate to CT and my method can work from "time to time"....Not to mention yall are cool to chat with.

After all,I have yet to meet someone who can hit every day with minimal picks.If there were such a person,there's a likelyhood he/she wouldn't have a use for this site.All we can do is keep plugging

United States
                      Member #916
                      December 12, 2002
                      18335 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2008, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

It's ALL a team effort...the reality is someone WIN sooner than the later.We all have to remember those odds..  1in a 1000.....what's nice here is EVERYONE is knowledgeable.You guys know GA's quirks and possibilities better than I.I'm just a passer by'er testing GA because it is a mirrorstate to CT and my method can work from "time to time"....Not to mention yall are cool to chat with.

After all,I have yet to meet someone who can hit every day with minimal picks.If there were such a person,there's a likelyhood he/she wouldn't have a use for this site.All we can do is keep plugging

Roulette

Great team!

Mid Atlantic States
                        United States
                        Member #60043
                        April 3, 2008
                        1422 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2008, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

This IS a very excellent group...........I was talking one time to a famous movie director his name is Lawrence Gordon.......Director of Field of Dreams...........Predator......Laura Croft.....K-Pax.........I said to him that it takes Talent to recognize Talent..........and he agreed........so don't let anyone say that you don't have talent........the person who says you don't......is the one who doesn't have talent........we also talked about "MAGIC" it's something that can't be described.....it can't be explained.......and yet it is something that happens.........this is a talented group and you can feel the magic........that's why I like this group and why I like this site..........beaudad.....

Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #61623
                          May 29, 2008
                          20581 Posts
                          Posted: November 24, 2008, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Yeah it's an excellent group...if there's anyone who should be paid attention to it's UNVMe for GA and Lucky for all around picks.Those are some heavy duty folks for pickin

Hey beau..funny you should mention a series number after the trip.I was looking at your archive and was getting a strong sense of 456 or 345.Don't know when or what position,but one of em should fly soon..probably the 345/354

Mid Atlantic States
                            United States
                            Member #60043
                            April 3, 2008
                            1422 Posts
                            Posted: November 24, 2008, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I remember being told that a series number or a double usually hit's after a triple jonny................you are correct!

Connecticut
                              United States
                              Member #61623
                              May 29, 2008
                              20581 Posts
                              Posted: November 24, 2008, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I can show yall how that 619 happened...you all need to see this....this method deals with using the past 2 draws meaning midday midday or eve eve only..here's your archive

Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
                              MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
                              Mon, Nov 24, 20082-1-96-1-93-3-7-1
                              Sun, Nov 23, 20080-3-15-7-0-1
                              Sat, Nov 22, 20084-1-41-7-36-3-5-50-8-6-2
                              Fri, Nov 21, 20084-9-13-7-90-2-4-88-4-6-6
                              Thu, Nov 20, 20085-6-65-6-78-2-0-3

anow keep in mind you're playing off of       yesterdays eve  031

and              173 vertically

I missed the obvious clue for your first digit and it's not verticle.Look at your evening P4 yesterday..in my logic you have to look at that p4 as 501 and 701.Our lead off vetically is 1 and 0 for tonight's first digit.Now in relation to that play 4 the obvious missing digit to complete that link is "6"(which makes a vertical 601)..this is what i call a run in progress...ya with me so far?????

Page 11 of 66