Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3: What Are You Playing?

Topic closed. 988 replies. Last post 8 years ago by beaudad.

Page 55 of 66
PrintE-mailLink
joe blacks's avatar - 8b835b0e2f9284a6d29744996e9fbba86f729b6 t.gif
SHELBY SUPER SNAKE
United States
Member #59398
March 15, 2008
823 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2008, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

My picks GA 12/14

236 935 896 331 278 120 832 599 333

wtg Cash3Addict   ,. i miss that 

Believe in Yourself

As a gifted listener, coach and friend, one of the best gifts my warm-hearted Italian padre has given me is the courage to believe in myself no matter what. He taught me that "you have to see the invisible to do the impossible." Don't wait for life to happen to you — it's up to you to go out there and make your dreams a reality. -Megan Bello

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    United States
    Member #3593
    February 2, 2004
    2285 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2008, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

UNV ME and Cash 3 addict WTG!!!!

Right on time!!!!!!Party

Ms. Pat

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Greenville, SC
      United States
      Member #68158
      December 14, 2008
      2199 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2008, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

741 came out in South Carolina tonight!

kttrm's avatar - yesnurse
        brunswick
        United States
        Member #53480
        July 8, 2007
        60 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2008, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

RIGHT AGAIN AND AGAIN    YOU ARE BAD TO THE BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  U.N.V.ME

Greatmaltz's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
          Connecticut
          United States
          Member #64588
          September 1, 2008
          4261 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2008, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

For tonight  adding 456 401 095/509 409/049/490 613 312 813 811 881 399 393 889 899 901

I saw UNVME & Cash 3's posts for 935. Since I had 509 and 399 I combined them and made 395 and 539. I played 539 for $1 str8/box. Thanks a lot guys!!!  Take it Rocky!!!!

Ga Eve 539!!

Banana

Go Rocky! Go Rocky! Go Rocky! Go!

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
            Connecticut
            United States
            Member #61623
            May 29, 2008
            20581 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2008, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I saw UNVME & Cash 3's posts for 935. Since I had 509 and 399 I combined them and made 395 and 539. I played 539 for $1 str8/box. Thanks a lot guys!!!  Take it Rocky!!!!

Ga Eve 539!!

Banana

Go Rocky! Go Rocky! Go Rocky! Go!

You go girl!!!!!!!...I was assuming you won...I figured if you lost,you would have popped back on sooner.Not to mention after looking at your picks I was like how the hell didn't she get 395...lol

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Connecticut
              United States
              Member #64588
              September 1, 2008
              4261 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2008, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

You go girl!!!!!!!...I was assuming you won...I figured if you lost,you would have popped back on sooner.Not to mention after looking at your picks I was like how the hell didn't she get 395...lol

Tunnel vision can mess you up!!! I am happy that I had an ahaa moment just before going out to play. I REALLLY liked 5x9 for tonight!

United States
                Member #6388
                August 20, 2004
                3578 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2008, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to All winners, Let me just drop a few lines for a sec,min, 2 min, 3, well how many ever it takes for me to say what I have to say. Reality, hmmmm, we don't All live in a perfect world, but some act like they are more perfect than others. When I come to lottery post, it's to share my thoughts on the numbers. If I gain any friendships here, that's my choice. Everyone does not know how to be a friend, so I don't use that word "Friendship" to easily. I can honestly say that I have had the pleasure to make friendships here that I have shared laughs/cries/and  life experiences with. Everyone has a story to tell but what I don't understand is why do some people think that if they share with you their trials and tribulations, that you should step up and make their lives easier. *Prayer is the key* If I was an evil person, I could Blast a few people right now that act like they are more than what they tell everyone, cuz it has been many nights I have stayed up late with these people that have really showed there a$$es in a f'd up way, One quote straight from the bible; Always Remember that,"Life and death is in the Power of the tongue"...

Think about this, that one person that you are being so cruel to, may very well be the one that you may have to turn to for help.

It's amazing how so many people dislike another human being and not even know who you really are. I'm referring to disturbing pm's I receive as well as others taking my numbers exactly as I post them for themselves, which Really makes me smile because you're Only a winner if you play the winning numbers. I just want to say I have had my experience with a few on LP, and the ones that I remain close to right now I would do anything for them because we have a friendship outside of LP. The people that have use harsh words at me, "Turn backwards at a mirror, drop your pants", bypass my way or you will be ripped a new A$$...

Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #64588
                  September 1, 2008
                  4261 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2008, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

POW!!!

Somebody just got shot between the eyes! Dayum!

(LOL)

United States
                    Member #6388
                    August 20, 2004
                    3578 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2008, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

POW!!!

Somebody just got shot between the eyes! Dayum!

(LOL)

I'm just being real, because I come here to help everyone, and I put emphasis on "EVERYONE" I don't pass judgements on anyone here, And the way I have been there for these people, you wouldn't believe, they basically disrespected me and hates on me on a daily but they will reap every dirty word. If they ask me today for a number, I would give it to them because of the woman that I am. I love life and live it to the fullest everyday, so if these individuals wana hate on me, let them, I haven't missed a dayum thing, but I do know in my heart, "They have truly missed out on getting to know "True Natural Beauty, Inside/outside"....

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
                      Member #62906
                      July 12, 2008
                      1401 Posts
                      Posted: December 14, 2008, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to All winners, Let me just drop a few lines for a sec,min, 2 min, 3, well how many ever it takes for me to say what I have to say. Reality, hmmmm, we don't All live in a perfect world, but some act like they are more perfect than others. When I come to lottery post, it's to share my thoughts on the numbers. If I gain any friendships here, that's my choice. Everyone does not know how to be a friend, so I don't use that word "Friendship" to easily. I can honestly say that I have had the pleasure to make friendships here that I have shared laughs/cries/and  life experiences with. Everyone has a story to tell but what I don't understand is why do some people think that if they share with you their trials and tribulations, that you should step up and make their lives easier. *Prayer is the key* If I was an evil person, I could Blast a few people right now that act like they are more than what they tell everyone, cuz it has been many nights I have stayed up late with these people that have really showed there a$$es in a f'd up way, One quote straight from the bible; Always Remember that,"Life and death is in the Power of the tongue"...

Think about this, that one person that you are being so cruel to, may very well be the one that you may have to turn to for help.

It's amazing how so many people dislike another human being and not even know who you really are. I'm referring to disturbing pm's I receive as well as others taking my numbers exactly as I post them for themselves, which Really makes me smile because you're Only a winner if you play the winning numbers. I just want to say I have had my experience with a few on LP, and the ones that I remain close to right now I would do anything for them because we have a friendship outside of LP. The people that have use harsh words at me, "Turn backwards at a mirror, drop your pants", bypass my way or you will be ripped a new A$$...

Keep on... Keeping on... Girl Friend!!!Lovies

Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #64588
                        September 1, 2008
                        4261 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2008, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

If it makes you feel any better......I have not heard a thing!

You keep doing you and stay blessed.Peace Sign

United States
                          Member #6388
                          August 20, 2004
                          3578 Posts
                          Posted: December 14, 2008, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Keep on... Keeping on... Girl Friend!!!Lovies

Thank you girl, Embarassed

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
                            Member #62906
                            July 12, 2008
                            1401 Posts
                            Posted: December 14, 2008, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Bash

United States
                              Member #6388
                              August 20, 2004
                              3578 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2008, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

If it makes you feel any better......I have not heard a thing!

You keep doing you and stay blessed.Peace Sign

You are a sweetie, and If you notice, I don't post on other posts but mine,

But I felt something within your posts, and I really wanted to help people,

I truly hope that I'm doing just that, I want success for everyone,

Many Blessings to All, let me go by sayin, watch out for, 905* Smash All States,

Merry Christmas All...

Page 55 of 66