Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3: What Are You Playing?

Topic closed. 988 replies. Last post 8 years ago by beaudad.

Page 56 of 66
PrintE-mailLink
lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
albany georgia
United States
Member #55707
October 15, 2007
565 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2008, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

well, i dont know that person that sent u those ugly email but i am glad that you are a bigger woman than they are. I look forward to your post. I alway look for u cause u are always right. Those Haters May God Bless them and you just keep doing what you are doingSun Smiley

United States
    Member #6388
    August 20, 2004
    3578 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2008, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

well, i dont know that person that sent u those ugly email but i am glad that you are a bigger woman than they are. I look forward to your post. I alway look for u cause u are always right. Those Haters May God Bless them and you just keep doing what you are doingSun Smiley

Thank you sweetie, I appreciate your kind words,need more ppl like you.

You've always given me support, that will never go un-noticed.... Embarassed

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Atlanta
      United States
      Member #48420
      December 26, 2006
      850 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2008, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to All winners, Let me just drop a few lines for a sec,min, 2 min, 3, well how many ever it takes for me to say what I have to say. Reality, hmmmm, we don't All live in a perfect world, but some act like they are more perfect than others. When I come to lottery post, it's to share my thoughts on the numbers. If I gain any friendships here, that's my choice. Everyone does not know how to be a friend, so I don't use that word "Friendship" to easily. I can honestly say that I have had the pleasure to make friendships here that I have shared laughs/cries/and  life experiences with. Everyone has a story to tell but what I don't understand is why do some people think that if they share with you their trials and tribulations, that you should step up and make their lives easier. *Prayer is the key* If I was an evil person, I could Blast a few people right now that act like they are more than what they tell everyone, cuz it has been many nights I have stayed up late with these people that have really showed there a$$es in a f'd up way, One quote straight from the bible; Always Remember that,"Life and death is in the Power of the tongue"...

Think about this, that one person that you are being so cruel to, may very well be the one that you may have to turn to for help.

It's amazing how so many people dislike another human being and not even know who you really are. I'm referring to disturbing pm's I receive as well as others taking my numbers exactly as I post them for themselves, which Really makes me smile because you're Only a winner if you play the winning numbers. I just want to say I have had my experience with a few on LP, and the ones that I remain close to right now I would do anything for them because we have a friendship outside of LP. The people that have use harsh words at me, "Turn backwards at a mirror, drop your pants", bypass my way or you will be ripped a new A$$...

I am so sorry people disrespected you.  This just show how small minded people really are.  You are the most generous person I have met online.  You do not have to do what you do at lottery post.   The devil is always seeking to devour all of Gods children.   The devil hate love and kindness that is the bottom line.   The person or people who are being nasty to you.  Trust me Karma is b.....ch!!! 

Peace

United States
        Member #6388
        August 20, 2004
        3578 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2008, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I am so sorry people disrespected you.  This just show how small minded people really are.  You are the most generous person I have met online.  You do not have to do what you do at lottery post.   The devil is always seeking to devour all of Gods children.   The devil hate love and kindness that is the bottom line.   The person or people who are being nasty to you.  Trust me Karma is b.....ch!!! 

Amen...

Cash3Addict's avatar - mask
          Lawrenceville, GA
          United States
          Member #67252
          November 21, 2008
          534 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2008, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Yayy i won, and thanks everyone for help with advice and useful info. couldnt have won without the great people on LP! Most of all i wanna thank U.N.V.ME! She's my favorite buddy on LP! Love you muchooo!!!!!!

Im trying my best to stay in the game.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16057 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2008, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Sunday 12/14/2008

202-333-603-666-940

mjwinsmithNorth CarolinaPick 36-Way Box0-4-99-0-4$40
            mjwinsmithNorth CarolinaPick 36-Way Box0-9-49-0-4$40
            mjwinsmithNorth CarolinaPick 36-Way Box4-0-99-0-4$40
            mjwinsmithNorth CarolinaPick 36-Way Box4-9-09-0-4$40
            mjwinsmithNorth CarolinaPick 36-Way Box9-4-09-0-4$40
            mjwinsmithNorth CarolinaPick 3Straight + 6-Way Box9-0-49-0-4$290

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: December 15, 2008, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Yayy i won, and thanks everyone for help with advice and useful info. couldnt have won without the great people on LP! Most of all i wanna thank U.N.V.ME! She's my favorite buddy on LP! Love you muchooo!!!!!!

Gracias papi, Embarassed

Cash3Addict's avatar - mask
                Lawrenceville, GA
                United States
                Member #67252
                November 21, 2008
                534 Posts
                Posted: December 15, 2008, 3:08 am - IP Logged

My picks for 12/15 midday:

073 974 439 639 839 473 905 302 312 210 112 311 103 769 793 763 033 003 931 921 092...

my list might update later...keep an eye out

Im trying my best to stay in the game.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #61623
                  May 29, 2008
                  20581 Posts
                  Posted: December 15, 2008, 5:38 am - IP Logged

12/15  GA mid......

759   751  753   755  750

Good Luck today people!!!

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
                    Member #916
                    December 12, 2002
                    18335 Posts
                    Posted: December 15, 2008, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks JB. Have a great day!

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                      Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #61623
                      May 29, 2008
                      20581 Posts
                      Posted: December 15, 2008, 5:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks JB. Have a great day!

you too!

going with 9x2 9x5  9x6  9x7 splits for CT mid

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                        Member #391
                        June 8, 2002
                        16057 Posts
                        Posted: December 15, 2008, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Monday 12/15/2008

136-163-316-361-613-631

bunnylove5215's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #64904
                          September 11, 2008
                          1002 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2008, 8:59 am - IP Logged

906 midday!

hey guys!  I got a hit i played 069 str/bx.  something is better than nothing.  Thanks, UNV!  I owe this one to you.  Cheers

When praises go up, blessings come down.  Lovies

Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #64904
                            September 11, 2008
                            1002 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2008, 9:09 am - IP Logged

Congrats to All winners, Let me just drop a few lines for a sec,min, 2 min, 3, well how many ever it takes for me to say what I have to say. Reality, hmmmm, we don't All live in a perfect world, but some act like they are more perfect than others. When I come to lottery post, it's to share my thoughts on the numbers. If I gain any friendships here, that's my choice. Everyone does not know how to be a friend, so I don't use that word "Friendship" to easily. I can honestly say that I have had the pleasure to make friendships here that I have shared laughs/cries/and  life experiences with. Everyone has a story to tell but what I don't understand is why do some people think that if they share with you their trials and tribulations, that you should step up and make their lives easier. *Prayer is the key* If I was an evil person, I could Blast a few people right now that act like they are more than what they tell everyone, cuz it has been many nights I have stayed up late with these people that have really showed there a$$es in a f'd up way, One quote straight from the bible; Always Remember that,"Life and death is in the Power of the tongue"...

Think about this, that one person that you are being so cruel to, may very well be the one that you may have to turn to for help.

It's amazing how so many people dislike another human being and not even know who you really are. I'm referring to disturbing pm's I receive as well as others taking my numbers exactly as I post them for themselves, which Really makes me smile because you're Only a winner if you play the winning numbers. I just want to say I have had my experience with a few on LP, and the ones that I remain close to right now I would do anything for them because we have a friendship outside of LP. The people that have use harsh words at me, "Turn backwards at a mirror, drop your pants", bypass my way or you will be ripped a new A$$...

That's the way to tell'em girl!  I thought last night would be a repeat of 944 but it was directly above it.  I am still in the game! 

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #64904
                              September 11, 2008
                              1002 Posts
                              Posted: December 15, 2008, 9:18 am - IP Logged

I have been playing cash 3 and cash 4 since september 08.  I have won some and lost some.  But I have never forgotten who has helped me make the win.  I watch and learn from everyone on this particular post and the pm's I have sent out have always been answered respectfully.  I thank everyone for their insight how to get the big win.  It is much easier to say something nice about someone than to use all your negative energy trying to bring someone down.  PRAYER CHANGES EVERYTHING!  You have to pray for friends as well as your enemies.  God Bless and let's get that win today!  Sun Smiley

Page 56 of 66