Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Win Pick 3 Using The TTT Method ( Tic Tac Toe )

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 8 years ago by charmed7.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2009, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2009, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I am one happy camper right now.. today I recevied an honor for one of my youtube videos... if you are fimiliar with youtube you will know what I am talking about... thank you everyone out there.. i never thought I would get an honor for one of my videos...

my next honor will hopefully be as cool as this one.. the honor I received was most views in the how to and style cateogry in Russia...

more videos are on the way? anyone out there want a video made on a specific pick 3 topic? let me know... i will be gladly to make it

thank you again everyone

how much do you charge to have the video made in youtube..I have a system but is for PIck6/42, i have it in my blog, that i'll like to put it in youtube but i don't know anything about youtube or videocameras, or video shoots, etc...Can you like open a bogus account or an account into someone elses's name and put the videos on?just curious....

I am sure A LOT of people WORLDWIDE will like to see how to win the lottery videos on youtube...The problem is that the majority of websites related to lottery are not global enough, they don't speak the different languages while youtube is GLOBAL, people from around the planet watch youtube....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23267 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2009, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

i also agree i think todd should make something with the sums for gold and platinum members....

Premium members already can track sums, using the Inspector 3 and Inspector 4 tools.

Not only can you feed those tools any list of numbers you like, but you can also feed past lottery results automatically, as well as feed data from the predictions board directly into the tools.

In addition to sums, there are many other aspects that can be tracked through the Inpsector tools, such as Root Sums, Sums of the Last Digit, Key Numbers, Pairs, and more!

Sometimes it's a good idea to go through the Premium Features page every once in a while just to recall all the various features and options available to premium members.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #53121
        June 24, 2007
        6500 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2009, 8:43 am - IP Logged

how much do you charge to have the video made in youtube..I have a system but is for PIck6/42, i have it in my blog, that i'll like to put it in youtube but i don't know anything about youtube or videocameras, or video shoots, etc...Can you like open a bogus account or an account into someone elses's name and put the videos on?just curious....

I am sure A LOT of people WORLDWIDE will like to see how to win the lottery videos on youtube...The problem is that the majority of websites related to lottery are not global enough, they don't speak the different languages while youtube is GLOBAL, people from around the planet watch youtube....

uploading videos in youtube is free.... you can have an account that you use or a bogus account or a friends account, that doesn't matter... there are thousands of videos with every topic, so yes winning the lottery will be included in that area..

it is real simple for me to make the video... i use a firewire cable when making my videos.. it connects to my video camcorder.. i prefer that type of cable compared to a usb cable....

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #29819
          January 7, 2006
          1243 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Jordan looked for your TTT video and didn't find it, need directions to find it

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2009, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I have a system but is actually is for North & South Dakota & Idaho Wild Card2....

i couldn't find your video also on youtube it says the video has been pull out by the owner or something of that nature...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
              MICHIGAN
              United States
              Member #65282
              September 22, 2008
              1992 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2009, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

i tried your system in MI-midday  621 was in there.  Looking at it for the

evening.  I saw some good 4digits too.  Thank U