Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dead_Aim's Plays

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Greenville, SC
United States
Member #68158
December 14, 2008
2199 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2009, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

I will be making a new list for all states, I have about an hour yet to go. It will be under the same heading but a different post.

ok thanks!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31501 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2009, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I messed up tonight...had my pick 3 sheets made out...$21 worth and doggone if I didn't pick up the wrong set of sheets that just happen to be $21 worth of fifty cent tickets too and played them.

I'm wondering if it was meant to be.  I am on here now trying to find which day or night I played them...lol

Will post them later when I find out....can't believe I did that!...no wonder the clerk told me my cash 5 ticket didn't win...I had the wrong one of those too...think I'm losing it for sure...lol

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #4313
      April 11, 2004
      2389 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2009, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

I messed up tonight...had my pick 3 sheets made out...$21 worth and doggone if I didn't pick up the wrong set of sheets that just happen to be $21 worth of fifty cent tickets too and played them.

I'm wondering if it was meant to be.  I am on here now trying to find which day or night I played them...lol

Will post them later when I find out....can't believe I did that!...no wonder the clerk told me my cash 5 ticket didn't win...I had the wrong one of those too...think I'm losing it for sure...lol

Don't feel bad Vergie....I've done the same thing. Now I tear up my tickets if I'm not going to go another round with them. I never want that to happen again!!! I know how you feel! Thud

Gentlespirit
      'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31501 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2009, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Don't feel bad Vergie....I've done the same thing. Now I tear up my tickets if I'm not going to go another round with them. I never want that to happen again!!! I know how you feel! Thud

Please forgive me but I thought when I posted that message about playing the wrong sheets that I was posting on NC's pick 3's forum.

Sorry about that!