Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Jackpot Game

Topic closed. 972 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 48 of 65
PrintE-mailLink
leesburg, fl
United States
Member #53062
June 22, 2007
596 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

ok let us know.

United Kingdom
    Member #70630
    February 7, 2009
    734 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2009, 11:44 am - IP Logged

ok let us know.

Hi turtle been away to my son's home today to plant some trees for him just come back, I am working on it will get in touch when I sort it out, it would help if a few more members would get involved don't you think.

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

leesburg, fl
      United States
      Member #53062
      June 22, 2007
      596 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2009, 11:56 am - IP Logged

yes, haven't heard from x1.

United Kingdom
        Member #70630
        February 7, 2009
        734 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2009, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

yes, haven't heard from x1.

No I haven't heard from him as yet but I expect you will hear from when he gets on, this damned PC is still predicting but all the wrong numbers some thing must activate it to push out the correct ones for you may find out one day what button to press.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
          Member #48046
          December 7, 2006
          1699 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2009, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Still licking my wounds from Wed. Draw,   I didn't expect two numbers to repeat,   2  and  41.

United Kingdom
            Member #70630
            February 7, 2009
            734 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2009, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Still licking my wounds from Wed. Draw,   I didn't expect two numbers to repeat,   2  and  41.

Yea it looked bad never mind work on it, I am looking into the idea that you mentioned, you should check it out youself as there maybe something in what you said using the numbers from the top I worked out that there is 50% of the lines used and the same amount not used if you know what I mean, and looking at it I don't think you will get a repeat this week as you have had them my friend so there is where you start looking from it takes 2 lines to do what I have been displaying, you want the group that shows the empty cells as they give you 6 in 1 go, the other group gives lots of numbers 59, you want 53.

United Kingdom
              Member #70630
              February 7, 2009
              734 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2009, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

New sheet up this is based on what you said.

United Kingdom
                Member #70630
                February 7, 2009
                734 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2009, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

ok let us know.

New sheet up it is based on what x1 said check it out boys and come with views on it.

United States
                  Member #48046
                  December 7, 2006
                  1699 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2009, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

You know what?   Me and Turtle didn't think we'd ever    "get it",

But all the numbers that hit, Wed. were in the first two groups,  Orange and Green

and

All numbers, save the 9,  were within the last 12 draws,  and, it was right there within reach.  (9)

Is that right?

United Kingdom
                    Member #70630
                    February 7, 2009
                    734 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2009, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

But all the numbers that hit, Wed. were in the first two groups,  Orange and Green

and

All numbers, save the 9,  were within the last 12 draws,  and, it was right there within reach.  (9)

Is that right?

Spot on my friend do you get the idea now, I have just checked the work I have done and there is five showing that I count, but there is 2,41,58 in the other lot have a check and see if you get 5 and 3  this is working on your idea x1 it may do something in this Lotto.

United Kingdom
                      Member #70630
                      February 7, 2009
                      734 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2009, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

and

Is that right?

The next group of twelve have all numbers, that is why I say you work with 12, the group after that aslo have all numbers there is almost every time one of the groups that have all the numbers.

United States
                        Member #48046
                        December 7, 2006
                        1699 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2009, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm really starting to like it,       But don't get too far ahead of ourselves for the numbers that haven't hit yet, since the change in Jan.

I left one out, I think they are:  4- 11- 12- 35- 36- 40- 57

The reason I say don't get too excited, is,  I've only seen one draw where, 4 numbers that haven't hit yet from the Jan. change, actually hit.       

I'm kinda of eyeing that 35 way down to the right in the purple group.

Mabey more people will join in like you said.Thumbs Up

United Kingdom
                          Member #70630
                          February 7, 2009
                          734 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2009, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm really starting to like it,       But don't get too far ahead of ourselves for the numbers that haven't hit yet, since the change in Jan.

I left one out, I think they are:  4- 11- 12- 35- 36- 40- 57

The reason I say don't get too excited, is,  I've only seen one draw where, 4 numbers that haven't hit yet from the Jan. change, actually hit.       

I'm kinda of eyeing that 35 way down to the right in the purple group.

Mabey more people will join in like you said.Thumbs Up

35 is in the list this week and 58, put up the ID A on the new sheet and you will pick up 5 from what I have done then select empty spaces and you will see 3 in there in empty cells this should tell you something this week whether it will pick the numbers, working from top.

leesburg, fl
                            United States
                            Member #53062
                            June 22, 2007
                            596 Posts
                            Posted: April 4, 2009, 9:11 am - IP Logged

it sounds like we are getting somewhere. i am going to following your lead. have downloaded your latest sheet.

United Kingdom
                              Member #70630
                              February 7, 2009
                              734 Posts
                              Posted: April 4, 2009, 9:58 am - IP Logged

it sounds like we are getting somewhere. i am going to following your lead. have downloaded your latest sheet.

Hi turtle you will find the things I have been showing you since being a member of LP are in fact true to the source of getting real answers, I know there is a link in this one too it just has to be found, and that is what is tiresome repeating things to get answers all you can do is keep doing it and when you start seeing what you want you are then on the right direction.

Page 48 of 65