Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Jackpot Game

Topic closed. 972 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 1 of 65
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #67319
November 23, 2008
227 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2008, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Now that I have given you my way in grouping numbers, I can only add at present that in the case of the UK Lotto there would actually be 8 groups of numbers and not 4 and the reason for that is because there is 7 numbers coming out and they would be in the group of 8,something like the example below.

g1        g2        g3        g4        g5        g6        g7        g8
    1        3        5        7        9        11        13        15

a1        a2        a3        a4        a5        a6        a7   

Number 1 is group 1 through to Number 15 which is group 15, and 1 to 15 represents the 49 numbers in the UK Lotto,   "if you can't follow any thing in what I am doing then you can ask, or if you have any other questions", only I can not give possitive info over an open site, so I will be giving clues and leave the rest to your imagination.

Now a1 to a7 represents the winning numbers and they fit through the space a1 being 2 and and a7 being 14, that is the simple way I have in explaining to you what actually happens. The reason I do it this way is simple when you search for a number you get a number and a lot of other numbers but when you search for the open space that "YOU" have to form for the number, you get that space, try it and you will get the answer the answer does not come from one line you will need a lot more. I am going to finnish at present as this PC is giving me some problems today.

United Kingdom
    Member #67319
    November 23, 2008
    227 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2008, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Now that I have given you my way in grouping numbers, I can only add at present that in the case of the UK Lotto there would actually be 8 groups of numbers and not 4 and the reason for that is because there is 7 numbers coming out and they would be in the group of 8,something like the example below.

g1        g2        g3        g4        g5        g6        g7        g8
        1        3        5        7        9        11        13        15

a1        a2        a3        a4        a5        a6        a7   

Number 1 is group 1 through to Number 15 which is group 15, and 1 to 15 represents the 49 numbers in the UK Lotto,   "if you can't follow any thing in what I am doing then you can ask, or if you have any other questions", only I can not give possitive info over an open site, so I will be giving clues and leave the rest to your imagination.

Now a1 to a7 represents the winning numbers and they fit through the space a1 being 2 and and a7 being 14, that is the simple way I have in explaining to you what actually happens. The reason I do it this way is simple when you search for a number you get a number and a lot of other numbers but when you search for the open space that "YOU" have to form for the number, you get that space, try it and you will get the answer the answer does not come from one line you will need a lot more. I am going to finnish at present as this PC is giving me some problems today.

Hi all if you download 13 lines each line in a row conaining  a string of 49 columns,mark days so you know what belongs each day,try and find the the winning line at the top,ther is a answer in there,believe me I'm trying to help you. I will give you another clue later as my better half is after me and if I know whats good for me I better do it,yea.

United Kingdom
      Member #67319
      November 23, 2008
      227 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2008, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi all if you download 13 lines each line in a row conaining  a string of 49 columns,mark days so you know what belongs each day,try and find the the winning line at the top,ther is a answer in there,believe me I'm trying to help you. I will give you another clue later as my better half is after me and if I know whats good for me I better do it,yea.

Hi I'm back, now if you insert a row at the top and enter the Lotto numbers, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.  and so on and do this to match whatever Lotto you are doing 49,36 or 53, get it now put a D in for the days,and then add automatic filters to the numbers and you will then be set for my other clues, just keep watching this site read all my postings there is also clues in there some where, don't forget if you want to know anything ask.

OK later....

United Kingdom
        Member #67319
        November 23, 2008
        227 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2008, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi I'm back, now if you insert a row at the top and enter the Lotto numbers, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.  and so on and do this to match whatever Lotto you are doing 49,36 or 53, get it now put a D in for the days,and then add automatic filters to the numbers and you will then be set for my other clues, just keep watching this site read all my postings there is also clues in there some where, don't forget if you want to know anything ask.

OK later....

Hi OK filters in, copy and write on paper what the winning line is as you are about to loose it, once that is done open the filter above the winning line and apply an empty space filter, continue untill you have entered all winning numbers with empty filters you should now see the rows that contain the empty space that contains the answer,if you mark these in an other column and put a filter on it it will save you a lot of work,If you don't know how to apply the filters ask one of the buddy's on site as I am U.S at that,I'm sure someone will assist If not why not?.

You have just found in your lines what you need and what you don't and the ones you need are the ones with spaces as you won't find the answer within the others,just rows of numbers leading you back to the beginning, now you have done that you should be able to identify which numbers are link to create this.

Good luck to everyone, and don't forget some kind of feedback on this would be welcome,as If we did not communicate with one another things would stop.

aberdeennut,  Later OK.........

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
          CT
          United States
          Member #61398
          May 21, 2008
          781 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2008, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

If you post an example workout I'm sure others will gain interest easier.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
            Member #48046
            December 7, 2006
            1699 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2008, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Mabey ....just to get the ball rolling,

It almost sounds like he's building a graph chart,  and every time theres a draw, fill in the numbers,

then for the up-coming draw, choose from empty spaces,   ...ala numbers that didn't hit,

I'm sure thats probably wrong, but it's a start?

United Kingdom
              Member #67319
              November 23, 2008
              227 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2008, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Mabey ....just to get the ball rolling,

It almost sounds like he's building a graph chart,  and every time theres a draw, fill in the numbers,

then for the up-coming draw, choose from empty spaces,   ...ala numbers that didn't hit,

I'm sure thats probably wrong, but it's a start?

Hi yes you are wrong that is just the start do it untill it is finnished,to complete the lines you need,I said you would see spaces,so I guess you are seeing them which proves my point.

United Kingdom
                Member #67319
                November 23, 2008
                227 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2008, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi If I post an example I would be doing it for them that defeats the purpose,they have to do it themselves to find out thats what I did.

United Kingdom
                  Member #67319
                  November 23, 2008
                  227 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2008, 8:37 am - IP Logged

OK Hi everyone I have posted an example of how to set up your Spreadsheet the link for this is in my blog's it should take you straight to the web Im having problems pasting this size of Doc on the browser in the format it needs to be,If you have any problems seeing it please let me know.

Bill..

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                    Member #48046
                    December 7, 2006
                    1699 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2008, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

The example shows, pretty much what to do .......Do you personally go from bottom to top,  or top to bottom?

also.......  if group 1 is the winning numbers ,   what are the other groups?  2,  3,  4,  5,  6,

or is that the group the number fell from?

United Kingdom
                      Member #67319
                      November 23, 2008
                      227 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2008, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

The example shows, pretty much what to do .......Do you personally go from bottom to top,  or top to bottom?

also.......  if group 1 is the winning numbers ,   what are the other groups?  2,  3,  4,  5,  6,

Hi If you can see the Spreadsheet example I would suggest you study the winning numbers and what day they are on there will be a link within each line of numbers that directs you to what you need to do I have had a quick look and it is there,here is a clue use the single number that you see in a column not a pair in a column,now that is the hotest clue you will get,If I were you I would quickly get as many completed lines in the Spreadsheet as you can the last draw I checked, it went down to line number 104,now there is another clue what you need, out of all the entries I have on Spreadsheet I ended up with a list of 27 lines to give the answer.

I hope this helps you with your efforts,

Bill...

United Kingdom
                        Member #67319
                        November 23, 2008
                        227 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2008, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi If you can see the Spreadsheet example I would suggest you study the winning numbers and what day they are on there will be a link within each line of numbers that directs you to what you need to do I have had a quick look and it is there,here is a clue use the single number that you see in a column not a pair in a column,now that is the hotest clue you will get,If I were you I would quickly get as many completed lines in the Spreadsheet as you can the last draw I checked, it went down to line number 104,now there is another clue what you need, out of all the entries I have on Spreadsheet I ended up with a list of 27 lines to give the answer.

I hope this helps you with your efforts,

Bill...

Hi everyone If you have another look at the example on the web I have now made the changes that has a link with the numbers.

Manthanks for looking at this doc I will revert to pasting on this site when I get my grandchildren to educate me on doing so I said I was US on the PC.

Good luck,

Bill....

United Kingdom
                          Member #67319
                          November 23, 2008
                          227 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2008, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi I forgot to mention this Spreadsheet layout is not in group formation, this Is a seperate system that selects the numbers from the groups that I have discussed in the passed, now another answer for you the yellow columns represent the the numbers that you have to appl the filters to that I allready mentioned try your filters for empty cells now and the lines that are displayed contain the numbers that are going to form the spaces for the winning numbers that you have just searched for, I hope this makes sense to everyone and keep testing.

PS don't forget If you get stuck ask,and If I can help I will.

Good Luck all.

Bill....

United Kingdom
                            Member #67319
                            November 23, 2008
                            227 Posts
                            Posted: January 1, 2009, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Hi Stew12 Many thanks for your advice I hope you are one of the watchers on my posts as you may be surprised what you find but everyone should be carefull with this little baby.

Good luck,

Bill...

United Kingdom
                              Member #67319
                              November 23, 2008
                              227 Posts
                              Posted: January 1, 2009, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Hot clues Hi everyone Single_days should help you when you get all the lines in you will have to check every now and then and you will see your answer build up.

I now have to go and have hair of the dog thats my instructions and I wont argue with against that.

Later everyone,

Bill...

Page 1 of 65