Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Jackpot Game

Topic closed. 972 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 4 of 65
PrintE-mailLink
leesburg, fl
United States
Member #53062
June 22, 2007
596 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I am trying to see the difference between 'UK LOTTO' and 'UK LOTTO AFTER'??

United Kingdom
    Member #67319
    November 23, 2008
    227 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2009, 11:58 am - IP Logged

I am trying to see the difference between 'UK LOTTO' and 'UK LOTTO AFTER'??

Hi turtle0747 the difference between them is in the first sheet you see the yellow columns with the winning numbers and in the after have a look and you will see in the yellow columns the numbers have gone, now while you are there check the line numbers and you will see that the method I am trying to pass on to everyone is the system selects the lines that give you the answer you are looking for in other words the numbers you have marked at the top of the sheet in your first line of twelve and the days of those numbers are the links to solving it once you remember all the things that you need to you should be able to it as if you were blind.

I hope this helps you and most of all I hope you understand what I am saying.

Good luck and if your stuck come back.

Bill....

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
      Member #48046
      December 7, 2006
      1699 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Turtle.....  I'm probably going to be doing   aberdeen's  on pens, paper, and high-lighters.

If your any good at excel or anything,  the filters he's probably talking about,

you would have to set up, to make the numbers, (draws) go where you want them in the little boxes,

and   you might add some color,  one color for the Sat. (previous),  and another color for the Wed. (previous from that)     you know, the two draws before the current one sitting now.

I think

United Kingdom
        Member #67319
        November 23, 2008
        227 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2009, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Turtle.....  I'm probably going to be doing   aberdeen's  on pens, paper, and high-lighters.

If your any good at excel or anything,  the filters he's probably talking about,

you would have to set up, to make the numbers, (draws) go where you want them in the little boxes,

and   you might add some color,  one color for the Sat. (previous),  and another color for the Wed. (previous from that)     you know, the two draws before the current one sitting now.

I think

Hi x1kosmic yes if you are using Excel thats good because everything you need is in there and it is the simple things like filters that will help you when you come to search for Sats numbers which I use green as a color only to recognise the numbers and days if you are both working together thats good as 2 heads are better than 1 once you get used to it you will have correct answers "I think thats called the American dream" Ha Ha.

Good luck don't forget if you are stuck I will respond sometime.

Bill....

United Kingdom
          Member #67319
          November 23, 2008
          227 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2009, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone just let you all know this type of system is not new I am 67 and when I was a boy I was never without my father speaking to someone about permutations and it was around before him, but it is how numbers are generated through spaces.

Good luck,

Bill...

leesburg, fl
            United States
            Member #53062
            June 22, 2007
            596 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2009, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

How many draws are you going back?

United Kingdom
              Member #67319
              November 23, 2008
              227 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2009, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

How many draws are you going back?

It is dificult to say if you look at the example you will see it had to go to line 82 to complete the answer if you have not got enough lines in you will only have extra spaces which means you have to add more lines check out the example in my blogs and you will see how many I have used my Pc crashed so I had to start again and I am still able to get the answer. Hope this helps.

Bill...

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                Member #48046
                December 7, 2006
                1699 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2009, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm only going to go back 4 or so draws when Powerball,  started anew on the   7th.

Btw  ...turtle,  when those folks were yelling at you in that other thread about, the test numbers,

they were only trying to help, in a round about way,  there havn't been enough draws to form any good conclusions, yet,      ....at least to me anyway.

I'm glad your excited about PB, though.   it's kinda fun to  tinker with, sometimes.

leesburg, fl
                  United States
                  Member #53062
                  June 22, 2007
                  596 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2009, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I guess you know about the test draws on the Powerball page. I just started using them to track numbers and see what happens. I still am confused about this excel sheet??

United Kingdom
                    Member #67319
                    November 23, 2008
                    227 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2009, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm only going to go back 4 or so draws when Powerball,  started anew on the   7th.

Btw  ...turtle,  when those folks were yelling at you in that other thread about, the test numbers,

they were only trying to help, in a round about way,  there havn't been enough draws to form any good conclusions, yet,      ....at least to me anyway.

I'm glad your excited about PB, though.   it's kinda fun to  tinker with, sometimes.

Hi my friend I think you just lost me, I don't know anything about Power Ball,I think thats what you are talking about if it is I can assure you it does not matter what Lotto game it is you will not find the answer easy, my opinion is different from anyone else on this site as far as I know in my opinion when you do a search if you search for a number with a number you get that number and lotts of other numbers with it that you do not want, now if you have your numbers set up as I am doing if you use a number and search for the empty spaces it has to use you get all the spaces available for that number and no other spaces with it which is a more positive way in getting to the correct answer try it and you will see that I am correct.Trust you can follow what I am saying.

And I think you will find you will need more than 2 or 3 lines to arrive at the answer.

Regards,

Bill....

leesburg, fl
                      United States
                      Member #53062
                      June 22, 2007
                      596 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2009, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

The Powerball is 59 numbers with a draw of 5 numbers and the so called Red ball or Powerball number 1-39.

It is every Wed. and Sat.

United Kingdom
                        Member #67319
                        November 23, 2008
                        227 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2009, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

I guess you know about the test draws on the Powerball page. I just started using them to track numbers and see what happens. I still am confused about this excel sheet??

Sorry my friend I am lost with Power Ball or any other game in the US as I am based in the UK I am here to try and pass on some positive answers to the Lotto question on getting numbers,and I have found that the way I am trying to get people to get an insite on this subject is to provide positive info that I have used myself if the Lotto people read this they will alter the game no doubt and I will have to start again.

I hope this is of help to you.

Regards,

Bill....

United Kingdom
                          Member #67319
                          November 23, 2008
                          227 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2009, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

The Powerball is 59 numbers with a draw of 5 numbers and the so called Red ball or Powerball number 1-39.

It is every Wed. and Sat.

59 numbers that is quite a lott well you have seen the amount of lines I have used in the UK Lotto well you will have to use a similar amount and go for the 7 numbers so it means you will have from 1 to 39  twice on your list to give you your answer, does this help.

Regards,

Bill...

United Kingdom
                            Member #67319
                            November 23, 2008
                            227 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2009, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Sorry folks I have to have a break at the mo back soon if you need help,old age ha ha.

Regards,

Bill..

United Kingdom
                              Member #67319
                              November 23, 2008
                              227 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2009, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

59 numbers that is quite a lott well you have seen the amount of lines I have used in the UK Lotto well you will have to use a similar amount and go for the 7 numbers so it means you will have from 1 to 39  twice on your list to give you your answer, does this help.

Regards,

Bill...

Hi I shoulld make this paaart clearer for you 59 columns + 2 columns for your 1-39 which is 61 columns if it is giving you 2 numbers for power ball or 60 columns if it is giving 1 number for the power ball is that better.

Regards,

Bill...

Page 4 of 65