Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Jackpot Game

Topic closed. 972 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 6 of 65
PrintE-mailLink
x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
Member #48046
December 7, 2006
1699 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2009, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!

leesburg, fl
    United States
    Member #53062
    June 22, 2007
    596 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2009, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

I see in your example that you have 12 lines in between 2 blank purple lines. Are these the ones to work with??

United Kingdom
      Member #67319
      November 23, 2008
      227 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I see in your example that you have 12 lines in between 2 blank purple lines. Are these the ones to work with??

Yes you have it make sure you identify the correct day with the correct number.

OK

Bill....

United Kingdom
        Member #67319
        November 23, 2008
        227 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2009, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!

Hi x1kosmic when you win you you can give me a great big cheer and a wave then.ha ha.

good luck to you both.

Bill....

United Kingdom
          Member #67319
          November 23, 2008
          227 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi x1kosmic when you win you you can give me a great big cheer and a wave then.ha ha.

good luck to you both.

Bill....

Hi chaps now with the green for sat filter your first number and search for that number not as a space but as a number you should have all the lines containing that number in your list check the days and filter for sat you now have to identify the numbers,  the  line on the winning line  are there any in the list of all the numbers that you see if so mark those lines that are in your sats ignore wed at the mo. continue through all of sat numbers marked green and mark them. Let me know your results if I don't answer tonight I will answer first thing in the morning as it is getting a bit late over here and old man is getting tired. ha ha.

Good luck,

Bill.....

United Kingdom
            Member #67319
            November 23, 2008
            227 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2009, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

You seem to be getting the idea now but do't forget these lines may carry just one number related to the winng line mark every damned one of them as they are doomed to be dead,after you have done this withall your sats numbers marked green where you have placed your mark filter for empty cells after of course you have returned this sheet to normal and then apply it then go into sats you should now see all the lines associated with the empty cells that are going to form your winning line you then have do the weds in the same manner do exactly the same as you did in the sats,got it? now both of these days have to be merged together so as the numbers in sats and weds MERGE when they merge you shoul now have the correct spaces idenifing the winning answer. Response my friends when you are finnished.hope this works for your Lotto as it does in the UK.

God speed and good luck.

Regards Bill.....

United Kingdom
              Member #67319
              November 23, 2008
              227 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2009, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

You seem to be getting the idea now but do't forget these lines may carry just one number related to the winng line mark every damned one of them as they are doomed to be dead,after you have done this withall your sats numbers marked green where you have placed your mark filter for empty cells after of course you have returned this sheet to normal and then apply it then go into sats you should now see all the lines associated with the empty cells that are going to form your winning line you then have do the weds in the same manner do exactly the same as you did in the sats,got it? now both of these days have to be merged together so as the numbers in sats and weds MERGE when they merge you shoul now have the correct spaces idenifing the winning answer. Response my friends when you are finnished.hope this works for your Lotto as it does in the UK.

God speed and good luck.

Regards Bill.....

To merge your lines you should only have to go to the column where you have placed your marks search for empty cells and there you have it simple and neat or what, the spaces will be in front of you as you are using the power ball as well you should end up with the six columns of empty cells Identity of the power ball may be hard but you will have six bets I don't know the cost of this but if you have the correct answer you will be a winner over an over again all going well and I hope it is for you. If it is, I expect you will be on the next cruise ship.ha ha..

Later friends good luck.

Bill....

United Kingdom
                Member #67319
                November 23, 2008
                227 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2009, 4:51 am - IP Logged

Morning everyone I'm alive that's a good start to the day don't you think.

Bill....

leesburg, fl
                  United States
                  Member #53062
                  June 22, 2007
                  596 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2009, 10:08 am - IP Logged

You have lost me here. For me to grasp something, I need help walking thru it or an example. Once that happens, the lite bulb comes on.  In your example, I see Green 16 20 25 28 40 42 48. How did you come up with this???

leesburg, fl
                    United States
                    Member #53062
                    June 22, 2007
                    596 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2009, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Looking at the 12 lines, it looks like you chose numbers that occur only 1 time??

leesburg, fl
                      United States
                      Member #53062
                      June 22, 2007
                      596 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2009, 11:55 am - IP Logged

I am still trying to figure how you goot the lines for UK LOTTO AFTER?? It looks like you took the single occurrences of the last 12 draws and matched those up. if 1 was in either Sat. or Wed. you chose that line. How many lines did you go back to start this?

United Kingdom
                        Member #67319
                        November 23, 2008
                        227 Posts
                        Posted: January 23, 2009, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

I am still trying to figure how you goot the lines for UK LOTTO AFTER?? It looks like you took the single occurrences of the last 12 draws and matched those up. if 1 was in either Sat. or Wed. you chose that line. How many lines did you go back to start this?

When you apply the filter for the number and search for the number the fliter goes through all the records you have and that gives you the how many lines to back.

OK does that make sense.

Good luck.

Bill...

United Kingdom
                          Member #67319
                          November 23, 2008
                          227 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Morning all welcome to the world of Lotto it's a clear day in the UK and the birds are singing,that helps cheer you in the mornings,hope the weather is good where you are.

Bill.

United Kingdom
                            Member #67319
                            November 23, 2008
                            227 Posts
                            Posted: January 24, 2009, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone I have now put on display a configoration of the UK Lotto for everyone that wishes to have a look you will see how I have grouped the numbers and devided them with a color in each group you will see colored horizontal cells, that highlights in every group and it shows an indication to how Lotto's jump from 1 group to the next, use it at will any time you wish.

Cheers,

Bill....

United Kingdom
                              Member #67319
                              November 23, 2008
                              227 Posts
                              Posted: January 24, 2009, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone I have now put on display a configoration of the UK Lotto for everyone that wishes to have a look you will see how I have grouped the numbers and devided them with a color in each group you will see colored horizontal cells, that highlights in every group and it shows an indication to how Lotto's jump from 1 group to the next, use it at will any time you wish.

Cheers,

Bill....

Sorry folk's forgot to mention the link is in My Blogs.

An old fool and his mind.

Regards,Bill....

Page 6 of 65