Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Jackpot Game

Topic closed. 972 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 8 of 65
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #67319
November 23, 2008
227 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Hello Bill 

Yes, that is what we are talking about. Am I right or wrong about what you are doing???

Yes my friend you are right you need someone to help you I wish I could, but I do not know anything about Pc's, is it not possible for you to get together with someone to help you, the more brains there are on it the better for yourselves.

Regards,

Bill...

United Kingdom
    Member #67319
    November 23, 2008
    227 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2009, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Why did you select line 2 to put into UK Lotto After???

I did'nt the method does that for you I would take a long time to arrive at the answer a PC does it in split seconds, all you have to do is concentrate on are empty cell's give the right answer nothing else will,as I said a number gives that number and a lot of other numbers with it that you do not need.

Regards,

Bill

leesburg, fl
      United States
      Member #53062
      June 22, 2007
      596 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2009, 11:41 am - IP Logged

But, this is not knowing what a PC does. I just want to know how you came up with the UK Lotto After lines?? Who wrote your filters??

United Kingdom
        Member #67319
        November 23, 2008
        227 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2009, 11:43 am - IP Logged

No, I am talking about the UK Lotto and UK Lotto After sheets. In UK Lotto you have 97 lines. In UK Lotto After there are lines 2 9 11 13 16 and so on. How did you come up with these lines for "UK Lotto After"???

Using the methods I have tried to pass on to you filters.

OK my friend.

Bill...

leesburg, fl
          United States
          Member #53062
          June 22, 2007
          596 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2009, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I see in the UK Lotto sheet, you took the top 12 recent draws. You then looked for numbers that occurred only one time and highlited them. That's a start.

United Kingdom
            Member #67319
            November 23, 2008
            227 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2009, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I see in the UK Lotto sheet, you took the top 12 recent draws. You then looked for numbers that occurred only one time and highlited them. That's a start.

Thats it my friend now you must continue from there.

OK Bill...

United Kingdom
              Member #67319
              November 23, 2008
              227 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2009, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone welcome to this topic it is called the American Dream start by going to my blogs and view the Google files,then please start reading from page 1 and continue to the end all the information is posted and available for you to use,please digest everything you read If you miss anything you will end up lost as many people have.

Good luck to you all.

Bill.....

United Kingdom
                Member #67319
                November 23, 2008
                227 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2009, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone welcome to this topic it is called the American Dream start by going to my blogs and view the Google files,then please start reading from page 1 and continue to the end all the information is posted and available for you to use,please digest everything you read If you miss anything you will end up lost as many people have.

Good luck to you all.

Bill.....

Yes and don't forget you have to be in it to win it,so register and your a winner.

Regards,

Bill...

United Kingdom
                  Member #67319
                  November 23, 2008
                  227 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2009, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

But, this is not knowing what a PC does. I just want to know how you came up with the UK Lotto After lines?? Who wrote your filters??

Hi turtle0747 I have just noticed this I have had so many questions,sorry about that,the filters are in your Excel Spreadsheet look along the menu bar at the top of the page and look for DATA open that and select automatic filter,dont forget it should put them along the Header of your worksheet,if it isnt there look around that menu bar and open evrything till you find it,then your in buisiness.

Hope this helps you turtle0747 and good luck...

Bill...

United Kingdom
                    Member #67319
                    November 23, 2008
                    227 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2009, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Why did you select line 2 to put into UK Lotto After???

Turtle I dont select anything the method you are trying to learn does that for you.

OK,

Bill...

United Kingdom
                      Member #67319
                      November 23, 2008
                      227 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2009, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you all.

Bill.....

Please remember to register or you won't see my flies.

Good luck to all.

Bill....

Canada
                        Member #70109
                        January 24, 2009
                        8 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2009, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Please remember to register or you won't see my flies.

Good luck to all.

Bill....

aberdeennut,

After reading this thread, I have some questions.

Where would I find these "groupings" that you mention in your first post? How is the UK configuration chart grouped?

Also, for picking your green sat lines, do you pick the lines for each green number? For example, on your spreadsheet, would the first green number have line 62, attached to it? 

Thanks,
                        Andy

United Kingdom
                          Member #67319
                          November 23, 2008
                          227 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2009, 4:50 am - IP Logged
                          aberdeennut,

After reading this thread, I have some questions.

Where would I find these "groupings" that you mention in your first post? How is the UK configuration chart grouped?

Also, for picking your green sat lines, do you pick the lines for each green number? For example, on your spreadsheet, would the first green number have line 62, attached to it? 

Thanks,
                          Andy

Hi Andy welcome to this topic the answer my friend at present I do not no without looking through, can I suggest that you start at page 1 and continue right to the end most of the answers are there for everyone to read digest everything you read I have to do this as I can not give idividual advice and answers at the moment as everyone needs to do the same thing start at page1 continue to the to the end and digest and remember everything you read and see in my blog, I don't wish to sound rude or offputing but this is the best Lottery site on the internet with largest member list, so I hope you understand why I can not respond to anyone until they complete the reading task as I will know if anyone has not thank you so much for the question all will be known to everyone in due course.

Kind Regards,

Bill....

United Kingdom
                            Member #67319
                            November 23, 2008
                            227 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2009, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Hi Andy welcome to this topic the answer my friend at present I do not no without looking through, can I suggest that you start at page 1 and continue right to the end most of the answers are there for everyone to read digest everything you read I have to do this as I can not give idividual advice and answers at the moment as everyone needs to do the same thing start at page1 continue to the to the end and digest and remember everything you read and see in my blog, I don't wish to sound rude or offputing but this is the best Lottery site on the internet with largest member list, so I hope you understand why I can not respond to anyone until they complete the reading task as I will know if anyone has not thank you so much for the question all will be known to everyone in due course.

Kind Regards,

Bill....

Oh yes and if you are not registered, you will not be able to see my Google Docs and without that you probably won't know what to do next.

Good luck to everyone,and thank you so much for all the interest,

Bill....

leesburg, fl
                              United States
                              Member #53062
                              June 22, 2007
                              596 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2009, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Your spreadsheet is not coming up. I am login and registered.

Page 8 of 65