Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Jackpot Game

Topic closed. 972 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 2 of 65
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #67319
November 23, 2008
227 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

OK I have had the hair of the dog and would now suggest as soon as someone has sufficient lines in I would like to know so I can help you a little further it may seem a little boring but you dont get a million dollar+ for nothing and lets face it I have done all the hard work and all I want is people to benefit from it..

ENJOY..

Bill....

United Kingdom
    Member #67319
    November 23, 2008
    227 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2009, 2:20 am - IP Logged

OK I have had the hair of the dog and would now suggest as soon as someone has sufficient lines in I would like to know so I can help you a little further it may seem a little boring but you dont get a million dollar+ for nothing and lets face it I have done all the hard work and all I want is people to benefit from it..

ENJOY..

Bill....

Morning everyone I really need someone or everyone to respond as I dont know whether to continue or not, this is for your benefit I need to know what you find when you search so I hnow If you are doing something so I can try and help.

Many thanks,

Bill....

United Kingdom
      Member #67319
      November 23, 2008
      227 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2009, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Hi I have now made another change to the google doc If you have a look you will see I have marked the lines that are going to show when you do a search out of the lines on display there are four lines that I can see going to show and that is start of this showing signs of working to your advantage I can only mark these now as I now what is comming out.

Many thanks for your time and efforts.

Bill...

United Kingdom
        Member #67319
        November 23, 2008
        227 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2009, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi I have made available a UK Lotto example the link is in my blogs this example shows you in the yellow columns counts for the groups you are olso able to Filter and apply formulas its worth a look.

Regards,

Bill....

United Kingdom
          Member #67319
          November 23, 2008
          227 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2009, 7:08 am - IP Logged

Hi I have made available a UK Lotto example the link is in my blogs this example shows you in the yellow columns counts for the groups you are olso able to Filter and apply formulas its worth a look.

Regards,

Bill....

Morning everyone use your spreadsheets in groups of twelve lines, that is what I have found  the system is using,

use the Links_Days clue as mentioned before study those very hard and you see  what goes in and what goes out to produce your spaces this is not easy everything you are doing is manual, If you can use Code then you are blessed with something I dont have I have marked the lines for the cells with the color Red they are the lines in that particular list of twelve that are going to form your columns of spaces required to win the Lotto,you will need a column insert so you can mark your lines If you are not using Filters.

Regards,

Bill....

United Kingdom
            Member #67319
            November 23, 2008
            227 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2009, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Hi evryone it is very Important that you enter the correct number in the correct column and line as a wrong entry will produce a wrong answer,and you don't want that so make sure you have everything entered correct.

Good luck,

Bill...

United Kingdom
              Member #67319
              November 23, 2008
              227 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2009, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

No more info is going to made available...

Bye-Bye

United Kingdom
                Member #67319
                November 23, 2008
                227 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2009, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi evryone it is very Important that you enter the correct number in the correct column and line as a wrong entry will produce a wrong answer,and you don't want that so make sure you have everything entered correct.

Good luck,

Bill...

Hi everyone I guess you have not worked It out yet as there has been no cheers, let me assure you the answer is contained in everything I have said, If you are seruois about wanting to win the Lotto I hope you can deal with the problems that money can bring, now on a more helpfull note take any of the numbers check out what day you have selected, put a filter and search for this number, when the lines pop-up, select one of the days check out what lines you need to mark that the numbers contain the answer then check out the other day and one of them will have the answer you are looking for,you have to check every line for the numbers that are comming out study close the answer is now being displayed for you then you have to remember what number gives you the answer for what day,you have to memorise all this as you have only searched for one number,you have rest of the numbers in your first twelve lines to find once you do It, you will be on your way, once again If you have a queery ask.

Good luck,

Bill...

United Kingdom
                  Member #67319
                  November 23, 2008
                  227 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2009, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi I have now posted an example for you in google docs, go to My Blogs and use the link at will if you wish to..

Thanks,

Bill...

United Kingdom
                    Member #67319
                    November 23, 2008
                    227 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2009, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Hi I have now posted another link for you to have look at will, this is a full Spreadsheet Example of the UK Lotto, and after sheet for you to compare you will get a very good guide in this one, Its posted in My Blogs.

Good Luck,

Bill....

United Kingdom
                      Member #67319
                      November 23, 2008
                      227 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2009, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Please pay attention to the lines we start with and the lines we finnish with most times it selects down to line 72 to complete the permutation.

Bill...

United Kingdom
                        Member #67319
                        November 23, 2008
                        227 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2009, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi Please pay attention to the lines we start with and the lines we finnish with most times it selects down to line 72 to complete the permutation.

Bill...

Hi now in this example we can see we have to go to line 82 to complete the 42 numbers that we need to display the 7 columns of spaces to give us the answer you can go on as far as you want to you will only repeat the numbers you need and the same spaces I hope can follow what I am saying It proves that the winning line comes from the formation of the selected spaces and not from the number that everyone else is following. I hpoe you are all getting the same answers on your search, If you are stuck ask.

Good Luck,

Bill...

United Kingdom
                          Member #67319
                          November 23, 2008
                          227 Posts
                          Posted: January 20, 2009, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Hi now in this example we can see we have to go to line 82 to complete the 42 numbers that we need to display the 7 columns of spaces to give us the answer you can go on as far as you want to you will only repeat the numbers you need and the same spaces I hope can follow what I am saying It proves that the winning line comes from the formation of the selected spaces and not from the number that everyone else is following. I hpoe you are all getting the same answers on your search, If you are stuck ask.

Good Luck,

Bill...

OK so no one Is stuck thats good I can leave you but shall be around somewhere in case.

Bill....

leesburg, fl
                            United States
                            Member #53062
                            June 22, 2007
                            596 Posts
                            Posted: January 20, 2009, 10:06 am - IP Logged

I have tried to look at the Florida one, but it doesn't come up. Where do I get the filters?

United Kingdom
                              Member #67319
                              November 23, 2008
                              227 Posts
                              Posted: January 20, 2009, 10:26 am - IP Logged

I have tried to look at the Florida one, but it doesn't come up. Where do I get the filters?

Hi turtle 0747 I am sorry as I don't have the list of numbers for the Florida Lotto, only the the first 12 lines,the rest of them you would have to download yourself, the latest one on google at the mo is the UK Lotto as that is where I am based,but I can assure you the principle is the same,did you try and filter the UK Lotto, I am not much good at filters or code but If you go to google the site is full of info or maybe Todd could put you in the right direction.

I hope this helps you and good luck, come back if this does not help you .

Bill....

Page 2 of 65