Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 1:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Jackpot Game

Topic closed. 972 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 5 of 65
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #67319
November 23, 2008
227 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2009, 5:28 am - IP Logged

Morning everyone if you are a new member and have arrived here you wil have to be registered to view my files the link is located în my blogs it's a google doc giving an example file of how to set up your Spreadsheet to use the methods I use you will then get positive info for your Lotto winning numbers.

Good to all.

Bill...

leesburg, fl
    United States
    Member #53062
    June 22, 2007
    596 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2009, 11:25 am - IP Logged

I have an Excel sheet set up for Powerball. Have no idea where to begin??

United Kingdom
      Member #67319
      November 23, 2008
      227 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2009, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I have an Excel sheet set up for Powerball. Have no idea where to begin??

Hi turtle0747 If you have all columns set up as you seen in the example then start with a header row of numbers, I think it is 59 for the 5 numbers and  the power ball correct me if I am wrong enter your column for the day so you can keep tag of the days.does this make sense to you.

Regards,

Bill...

leesburg, fl
        United States
        Member #53062
        June 22, 2007
        596 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2009, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Right now I am just concentrating on the 5 White balls. I have a header (columns) of 1-59. I have a row for each draw with the draw number under the header number just like yours.  What would be the next step??

United Kingdom
          Member #67319
          November 23, 2008
          227 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2009, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Right now I am just concentrating on the 5 White balls. I have a header (columns) of 1-59. I have a row for each draw with the draw number under the header number just like yours.  What would be the next step??

Hi sorry I got called away enter your numbers have a column at the end of the rest making it 60 and enter your numbers for the power ball treat that number the same as you would the others.

hope this helps.

Bill...

leesburg, fl
            United States
            Member #53062
            June 22, 2007
            596 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2009, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Does it matter if the powerball (red ball) is drawn off a different machine?

United Kingdom
              Member #67319
              November 23, 2008
              227 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2009, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Does it matter if the powerball (red ball) is drawn off a different machine?

Hi turtle0747 not really as you are including it in your records anyway so you play for the full house the only thing that will happen at the worst you will have extra permutations wich is extra lines.

Does this help.

Good luck,

Bill....

leesburg, fl
                United States
                Member #53062
                June 22, 2007
                596 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2009, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

O.K. I did that.

United Kingdom
                  Member #67319
                  November 23, 2008
                  227 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

O.K. I did that.

Hi your now ready to put your lines in I dont know how long this game has been running you will nee quite a lott of lines to do any good if you look at what I have in that gives you an Idea but I would think for the one you are going to play you will need more time will tell you that.

Good luck,

Bill...

leesburg, fl
                    United States
                    Member #53062
                    June 22, 2007
                    596 Posts
                    Posted: January 22, 2009, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

I have about 1000 draws of history.

United Kingdom
                      Member #67319
                      November 23, 2008
                      227 Posts
                      Posted: January 22, 2009, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I have about 1000 draws of history.

I would start with 120 lines and if you have not enough in you will know by the amount of spaces that you have when you done your search,If you have 11 spaces for instance you can always add more to close the spaces and leave you with your final bet the secret of gambling is never bet more than you can afford.

Hope this helps.

Bill....

leesburg, fl
                        United States
                        Member #53062
                        June 22, 2007
                        596 Posts
                        Posted: January 22, 2009, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

O.K. I now have 120 lines. Line 1 is the recent draw on down. This is where I am totally confused. I am setting here looking at this and don't know what to to. What do I start looking for???

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                          Member #48046
                          December 7, 2006
                          1699 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2009, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Turtle....  Turtle .....Turtle

After you've put in however many draws,  say 120, like aderdeen likes,

What he's saying is, don't look at numbers per say,....look at empty boxes,

Like mabey if you see a diagonal,  with  numbers in boxes.  there might be an empty box,

or the next empty box in the diagonal.    Any way, the idea is choose empty boxes,

for an upcoming draw.        Keep in mind that empty boxes won't  account for repeats.

I'm only going to be charting from the last 5 draws  when PB changed......

so it'll be a while before I start to see   spaces, (empty boxes)                   

United Kingdom
                            Member #67319
                            November 23, 2008
                            227 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2009, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

O.K. I now have 120 lines. Line 1 is the recent draw on down. This is where I am totally confused. I am setting here looking at this and don't know what to to. What do I start looking for???

Ok you have the numbers entered in the way you have seen in the example and your numbers in the correct column from 1-60 you can now mark the the single numbers in the first twelve lines down so you can get used to it count down 13 and mark your numbers you need to produce your answer once you have done this apply you filters to the top header, I can't remember where they are on the Excel but they are in the top where the,edit,view, files are search and apply your filters.and you are ready to experiment with the system.

Hope this helps.

Billl....

United Kingdom
                              Member #67319
                              November 23, 2008
                              227 Posts
                              Posted: January 22, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Turtle....  Turtle .....Turtle

After you've put in however many draws,  say 120, like aderdeen likes,

What he's saying is, don't look at numbers per say,....look at empty boxes,

Like mabey if you see a diagonal,  with  numbers in boxes.  there might be an empty box,

or the next empty box in the diagonal.    Any way, the idea is choose empty boxes,

for an upcoming draw.        Keep in mind that empty boxes won't  account for repeats.

I'm only going to be charting from the last 5 draws  when PB changed......

so it'll be a while before I start to see   spaces, (empty boxes)                   

Hi x1hosmic keep your eye on your friend for me if you could please you can help each other.

Good luck,

Bill...

Page 5 of 65