Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2009

Topic closed. 3933 replies. Last post 8 years ago by a$VeryLuckyMan.

Page 4 of 263
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31921 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

now that is an AWESOME avatar...and that number is BUMPIN!!!

a KNOWN traveller.

Heck I think I better buy just one more 419....lol

I'm off to the "sto"....she you all later on. See Ya!......just in case that means "store"......it's a little joke I like.

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #4313
    April 11, 2004
    2389 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

GS, I love the new Avatar!

Thanks Hotmama...everybody was changing their Avatar, and I had never changed mine. I thought it was about time.

Gentlespirit
    'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

favor4's avatar - huntres2
      Winston Salem
      United States
      Member #61198
      May 15, 2008
      25313 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

GS, I like your avatar alot!Thumbs Up

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
        Wilmington,NC
        United States
        Member #57581
        January 11, 2008
        7661 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Hotmama...everybody was changing their Avatar, and I had never changed mine. I thought it was about time.

Wish I could have found it first...that how much I like it , but I'm not jealous (lol)..that 149 combo has one of the hot pairs for January.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

Winston Salem
          United States
          Member #61198
          May 15, 2008
          25313 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I agree, Favor 4.....if more people were like you this world would be a much better place.  May God Bless you in 2009!

Thanks Vergie6. Back atcha!Wink

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #4313
            April 11, 2004
            2389 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

GS, I like your avatar alot!Thumbs Up

Thanks Favor....Everybody's is all getting beautiful & sexy, I thought I'd better hurry up and make some changes for 2009!!!  Vergie has her blond hair, TB is looking sexy and Hotmama is packing a gun with her bra on...I couldn't compete with all that hot competition!!! ha ha ha LOL  So I made a change!!! Green laugh

Gentlespirit
            'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Winston Salem
              United States
              Member #61198
              May 15, 2008
              25313 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning to my LP Family.... Happy 2009 glassesjust got back in from Times Square and WOW is all I can say!!!!! Happy Winnings to you all!!!!!

See Ya!Hi PLS,

Haven't heard from you since last year (lol!!!).  So Glad that you are enjoying your visit in the Big Apple!  We miss you and look forward to your safe return!!!!!!Blue Angel

By the way, nice specks.  Be sure and bring 2009 back with you on your travel back.  I like!!!!  You are too MUCH!!!Thumbs Up

Wilmington,NC
                United States
                Member #57581
                January 11, 2008
                7661 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Favor....Everybody's is all getting beautiful & sexy, I thought I'd better hurry up and make some changes for 2009!!!  Vergie has her blond hair, TB is looking sexy and Hotmama is packing a gun with her bra on...I couldn't compete with all that hot competition!!! ha ha ha LOL  So I made a change!!! Green laugh

GS, I guess I need to put some clothes on if think that's a bra(lol)...I'm on the beach keeping the Peace Belly Laugh 

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

Winston Salem
                  United States
                  Member #61198
                  May 15, 2008
                  25313 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

All I can say is Mary J., look out because GentleSpirit is fine, fine fine, fine, fine, fine in 2009

Winston Salem
                    United States
                    Member #61198
                    May 15, 2008
                    25313 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Okay LP Family, here are my mid-day picks:

565 765 554 877 006 066 120 110 636 005 550 494

227 776 969 704 028 905 327 446 604 077 468 936

qp:  756 511 769  788 413 374 559 034 411 894

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                      Summerfield NC
                      United States
                      Member #61736
                      June 2, 2008
                      3714 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2009, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Here is my plan for today!!!!

424 HEAVY,  000   020   081   085   086   087   089   090   217   227   237   260   290   297   322   310   320   350   380   410   411   420               421(HEAVY)   422   423   425   426   427   428   429   437   442   450   492   495   498   711   911   996   

DUE'S ( SMALL #'S ARE # OF DRAWS SINCE DRAWN)

4-63   2-27   0-27

2-22   1-16   6-24

3-20   5-12   7-22

0-14   9-9     9-14

LAGGERS SHORT (SMALL #'S REPRESENTS HOW MANY TIMES DRAWN IN LAST 229 DRAWS)

413   513   7 18 

814   218   218

923   918   020

523   318  620

LAGGER'S LONG

8   5   2

4   9   6

5   2   7

9   1   9

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #64839
                        September 9, 2008
                        1133 Posts
                        Posted: January 1, 2009, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Playing these for Mid-Day:

Jack-in-the-Box312 + 891 + 789 + 279 + 109 + 248 + 419Guitar

Good luck to all and Happy New Year...Sad Cheers

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                          Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #61623
                          May 29, 2008
                          20581 Posts
                          Posted: January 1, 2009, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

need to test for both draws     1/1          234, 235, 236, 237, 245, 246, 247, 256, 257, 267,                                                                                                  345, 346, 347, 356, 357, 367, 456, 457, 467, 567

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31921 Posts
                            Posted: January 1, 2009, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

You know what that is the very first time I have ever noticed Hotmama's avatar with a bra on....I always just  saw the gun & the face....lol....and if you had not mentioned it I might not have ever noticed....lol

Guess what?  I just bought my tickets and bought 2 more 149's and then I bought a $5 scratch off called Fabulous 5's...something just told me to buy it (never have before) so I did and I won $25 on it.....SO.....the lottery is paying for my supper....Lowes Foods had pork ribs on sale so I got some and some barbeque sauce and asked a lady who was a customer how to cook them and she told me....and I picked the right person to ask....she was a chef for 10 years at a place here in Greensboro.....lol

So thanks NCELGuitar for my ribs to go with my collards, blackeyed peas and cornbread for tonight...got to have all the luck I can get for 2009!Lep

Good luck for midday everybody!..See Ya!..got to go put those ribs in the oven!

Wilmington,NC
                              United States
                              Member #57581
                              January 11, 2008
                              7661 Posts
                              Posted: January 1, 2009, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

You know what that is the very first time I have ever noticed Hotmama's avatar with a bra on....I always just  saw the gun & the face....lol....and if you had not mentioned it I might not have ever noticed....lol

Guess what?  I just bought my tickets and bought 2 more 149's and then I bought a $5 scratch off called Fabulous 5's...something just told me to buy it (never have before) so I did and I won $25 on it.....SO.....the lottery is paying for my supper....Lowes Foods had pork ribs on sale so I got some and some barbeque sauce and asked a lady who was a customer how to cook them and she told me....and I picked the right person to ask....she was a chef for 10 years at a place here in Greensboro.....lol

So thanks NCELGuitar for my ribs to go with my collards, blackeyed peas and cornbread for tonight...got to have all the luck I can get for 2009!Lep

Good luck for midday everybody!..See Ya!..got to go put those ribs in the oven!

It's not a BRA...(lol) ever heard of swimwear...I live near the Ocean!

COURAGE       

Page 4 of 263