Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee: 1/1 - 1/31/2009

Topic closed. 285 replies. Last post 8 years ago by mglsr.

Page 10 of 20
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #62741
July 7, 2008
601 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2009, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Tn is just as fair as any other lottery . They are just more difficult to figure patterns. Ky, ga and  fla especially have more people playing so payouts are higher.Tn just seems to have more repeat #s .you cant fight that u just play  the same #s that have hit in the past.Like Little said 556 has not hit since 2006.there are #s that used to hit a lot that are not hitting. they dont call it gambling for nothing .play smart pick your draws and stick w/ your numbers ...good luck   C2

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
    Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2009, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Thank you Copper.  I have a little story to tell.  I never tried to play this way but a friend of mine ONLY plays repeat numbers.  I must say he made a killing!!  I have never thought to play that way and I am trying to teach myself "how".  TN by having a computerized draw, you HAVE to think about repeat numbers.. Their patterns repeat and I have studied many of them.  They aren't changing that much..Folks just think that every draw has to have a different number.  It doesn't. 

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Knoxville, Tn.
      United States
      Member #69636
      January 13, 2009
      299 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2009, 11:10 am - IP Logged

So you are trying to tell me that back last month when 366 came in 3 times out of 6 draws that is just ramdon???? Alot of people have stopped playing cash 3 and cash 4 after they went to the computer draw, I hit more often when it was the ball draw vs the computer, I have lost alot of faith in Tn since they went with the computer. Look at the lotto plus the number 2 plus number has came in over 50% of the time vs 5 plus number less then 10% of the time, all I'm saying is I don't like the computer draw it seems like it is harder to hit than the ball draw.

mglsr's avatar - candle
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #2369
        September 23, 2003
        3072 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2009, 11:14 am - IP Logged

So you are trying to tell me that back last month when 366 came in 3 times out of 6 draws that is just ramdon???? Alot of people have stopped playing cash 3 and cash 4 after they went to the computer draw, I hit more often when it was the ball draw vs the computer, I have lost alot of faith in Tn since they went with the computer. Look at the lotto plus the number 2 plus number has came in over 50% of the time vs 5 plus number less then 10% of the time, all I'm saying is I don't like the computer draw it seems like it is harder to hit than the ball draw.

It is harder to hit flpirates, but it is still hitable

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

Knoxville, Tn.
          United States
          Member #69636
          January 13, 2009
          299 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2009, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I hear you, thats why I got on this board for some helpful tips and I still play everyday, it just gets under your skin when you come so close and you think you have the number and you are 1 number off so many times, Last year I hit a 7,600 cash 4 and have only hit it for 400 since, have done well on cash 3 just not latey.

Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2009, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I almost think it is better to just plan your play ..I have problems doing that..I will play a number for a few draws and then drop it and it will fall.  Then I get upset and make senseless plays..

United States
              Member #62741
              July 7, 2008
              601 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

802 mid day...wow 082 hit a few weeks mid day..different day same 3s .at least Tn is consistent! Good luck! C2

Clarksville
                United States
                Member #487
                July 15, 2002
                17638 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2009, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

That is the same number I gave someone this morning and me with my Db-A played it on Ky mid just like it fell.   Hey Mike!!!

United States
                  Member #62741
                  July 7, 2008
                  601 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2009, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Do what works for you! You can pick up great help on this board.but stick w/ your numbers.I noticed 802 is diagonal going up  3 down and up diagonal...Tn does this and then switches.There is a pattern. as far as not liking the RNG ,I think we can all agree we do not care for it,but thats what Tn has...so play if you are confident and if you are not play Ky ,Ga ,fla or whatever. I admit it is frustrating for 402 to hit and the following draw is 802. a LOT OF 0's being drawn ,I smell a wave of doubles and higher payout numbs coming up...who knows? Good luck!!! C2

United States
                    Member #62741
                    July 7, 2008
                    601 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2009, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

That is the same number I gave someone this morning and me with my Db-A played it on Ky mid just like it fell.   Hey Mike!!!

we all have done it Little....I know how it feels. The numbers will run you if you let them...time to run the 3s and take control,play smart and be positive...though it can be difficult....c2

mglsr's avatar - candle
                      Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #2369
                      September 23, 2003
                      3072 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2009, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

i know that, we talked ourselves out of it; we have done that before also.

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

Clarksville
                        United States
                        Member #487
                        July 15, 2002
                        17638 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2009, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

It was in my workout several times as 802.  I just get confused..what can I say?  I am an old lady.

United States
                          Member #62741
                          July 7, 2008
                          601 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2009, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

smart old lady.I have seen your workouts....impressive.....I just dont have confidence in my picks right now so I am not playing..sometimes it is good to step back see what the patterns are,breath and  then play .I have had 3s written down at the store  and forgot to play and then they hit...I always fill out slips at home,but in todays rushed world that is not always possible...you will hit soon Little! C2

United States
                            Member #62741
                            July 7, 2008
                            601 Posts
                            Posted: January 19, 2009, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Todays date: 1-19-09   199     Kentucky mid 199 ,now thats the way you make lottery players feel good... thought Tn might hit 199 check how many times that 3 has hit ...hint: not many c2

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
                              nashville
                              United States
                              Member #4990
                              June 8, 2004
                              1376 Posts
                              Posted: January 19, 2009, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

there are only 8 6way numbers that didnot hit in 2008

098 128 895 269 278 347 357 378

387 269 895 are on my list to play

staying with the dang ole 778 until it hits lol I might be way old by then but still hangin on to it

I can be as stubborn as Tennessee lol.

hope this helps.

Page 10 of 20