Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What was a great moment in your lottery history??

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mrlottery15's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg

United States
Member #57310
December 31, 2007
150 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2009, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

One of my greatest moments in my prediction history came Thankgiving Morning 2000. I was a part of a morning local feed on WIBB 97.9 in Macon Georgia. This was during the National Sendicated Doug Bank's Morning Show. I was known as Mr Lottery and I came on at 8:00am for two minutes and gave out the lottery numbers. I was working the local DJ, Greg Roberts. I came on and said that "I am going to send every one shopping tomorrow for Christmas! I want everyone to play 000 for Midday. Play it a dollar straight". And what do you think was drawn at Midday in Georgia? Why 000!!!! At that moment I became Santa for a great many people. At that time between 25 and 40,000 people listen to this station every day.

Another great moment came in September of that same year. One of my lottery club members was going through a financial crisis. He called me and ask me it I could could work up some numbers for him...he said "I only want about two or three numbers". I said ok, I will even if I have stay up all night...which I did. I think I stayed up until 4:00am. He worked two jobs and usually left for his second job at 5:00am in the morning. I called him at about 4:30am. I said I want you to play 339 and 399. "I would if I was you play them combo and straight". At that time I had about 50 club members...so I got on the phone and call everyone of my members that I coul reach and gave them the same two numbers. I was on the phone until about 9:00am that morning. Mr Lottery had struck again...that Midday in Georgia, I will never forget it 399 was drawn. I made about $6,000 on that day. That was not bad for about eight hours of work.

What are some of you greatest moments????

Talking Rock, GA
    United States
    Member #60369
    April 15, 2008
    398 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2009, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

My greatest lottery moment ever came Saturday while "slow playing" scratcher games at a tobacco mart in Canton, GA, as I broke my record for most ever won on a single ticket.  Those nice winners I hit (1st came the $2 Loteria win.....then I took a $20 bill and said "What the heck..." and bought a $20 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks) are in my blog. Smile

BTW, glad to see another fellow Georgian here on LP!  Welcome! Big Grin

A Gold account on Lottery Post:  $4.95

A Millionaire Jumbo Bucks scratcher:  $20

Airfare and hotel in March 2007 to see The Price Is Right before Bob Barker retired:  $600-something

Winning something to get a trip to a district office:  Priceless Big Grin

Michigan
      United States
      Member #59293
      March 12, 2008
      121 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2009, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Well this may not be a historical moment but I only been playing for about 2 years and this is my most memorable win: I was at a billiard bar one day last year and i played club keno 7 spot game which pays out $2000 off a $1 bet for matching all 7 numbers. I played an easy pick and the guy who was working told me dont play ur gonna waste your money I was like i dont play alot, He gave me my easy pick and i went back playing pool. After about an hour i went to check it so i handed him my ticket and guess what happend: it showed a $100 win! I know this may not be a groundbreaking win but the guy was like wow that was a good one I agreed with him i handed him a 5 doller bill as a tip. I hope one day i will win a 3 digit number 10 times straight that would be great as money is tight now.

I've also won a 100 few times playing scratch offs. So far i probebly spent about double the money i won trying to win again lol but hey when its you time its ur time.

Litebets27's avatar - power
        Maryland
        United States
        Member #10465
        January 14, 2005
        6065 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I've had several, but this past December 23, I was able to cash in a 6 spot on Keno for $1000.00. I also had the triple 1's that night for $1.00.

Now, my husband was not a believer that anyone wins on Keno, so he came out to watch me play on December 27th. I wasn't doing very well and he was getting tired of watching going back and forth to the cashier to play more games, so he prepared to leave. As he stood to leave I notiiced that 5/6 of my numbers had come up. I told him that I had just won $50.00 on this game and went up to the scanner to check my ticket.

The scanner noted that (the winning amount may be too large to cash and should be taken to lottery headquarters. I asked the owner of the store to check my ticket. He shouted, "oh no, you did it again". I had won another thousand dollars in just 4 days.

My husband is now a believer.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
          CT
          United States
          Member #61398
          May 21, 2008
          781 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2009, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

4 of 5 in CT Cash 5 back in July for $300.  Missed $100,000 by 2 digits on that 5th number, oy!

Jenemay's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
            Levittown, Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #68033
            December 11, 2008
            10 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2009, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

My Greatest moment was August of 2007, I have been out work for 9 months due to a shoulder injury and surgery and my employer insurance refused to pay workerscomp cause I when to my own doctors, after their doctors were giving me wrong dignosis. Things were though on my family so I decided puting more time studying the lottery, cause I was tire of playing quickpick and loosing. On August 5 2007 I came up with 5 numbers for the PA cash (5) 16-20-25-33-37 I played it for 7 days and one and two of my nubers keep on popping, at the end of the 7 days I played the same numbers for another week and BAM on the 15 August 2007 I hit the jackpot for $ 200,000.00 and since then I knew that lottery is not chance game but numbers with behavior patern. You can predict numbers just as  weather forcaster do or stock market analyst predicts. Every individual number is follow by another number 85% of the time.

Southwest Florida
              United States
              Member #56183
              November 6, 2007
              75 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2009, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

My Greatest moment was August of 2007, I have been out work for 9 months due to a shoulder injury and surgery and my employer insurance refused to pay workerscomp cause I when to my own doctors, after their doctors were giving me wrong dignosis. Things were though on my family so I decided puting more time studying the lottery, cause I was tire of playing quickpick and loosing. On August 5 2007 I came up with 5 numbers for the PA cash (5) 16-20-25-33-37 I played it for 7 days and one and two of my nubers keep on popping, at the end of the 7 days I played the same numbers for another week and BAM on the 15 August 2007 I hit the jackpot for $ 200,000.00 and since then I knew that lottery is not chance game but numbers with behavior patern. You can predict numbers just as  weather forcaster do or stock market analyst predicts. Every individual number is follow by another number 85% of the time.

Wow!  That is awesome!  I should try that with more consistency.  But, what exactly do you mean by

"Every individual number is follow by another number 85% of the time."?  I know that most of the time a number (or two) from the previous play is usually repeated.

Levittown, Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #68033
                December 11, 2008
                10 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Every number has a follower, I will give an example : 23 = 22 , 27 , 28, 37, 26 and 34=37,39 , 35  and 32=27,33, 23, 30 and 4=12,3,16, 10, 1  and 22=19, 16,23, 27 and 38=43, 35,36,33, 41  and 36=33,34,38,24 and 21=18,14,19,27,15 and 3=7,4,1,11 and 24=28,27,29,34,36,27 and 19=20,14,30 and 35= 39, 38 and 9= 18,11,1 and 3=1,4,7 and 40=43, 10, 34, 38 and 8=5,6,2,11,1

These numbers  come after each other on almost all the lottery games in every state

Southwest Florida
                  United States
                  Member #56183
                  November 6, 2007
                  75 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2009, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Every number has a follower, I will give an example : 23 = 22 , 27 , 28, 37, 26 and 34=37,39 , 35  and 32=27,33, 23, 30 and 4=12,3,16, 10, 1  and 22=19, 16,23, 27 and 38=43, 35,36,33, 41  and 36=33,34,38,24 and 21=18,14,19,27,15 and 3=7,4,1,11 and 24=28,27,29,34,36,27 and 19=20,14,30 and 35= 39, 38 and 9= 18,11,1 and 3=1,4,7 and 40=43, 10, 34, 38 and 8=5,6,2,11,1

These numbers  come after each other on almost all the lottery games in every state

Interesting... Where can I find out information on the rest of the numbers so I can take a hard look at it?Thinking of...

Levittown, Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #68033
                    December 11, 2008
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2009, 10:15 am - IP Logged

ALL you have to do is look at each number individually for the past seven or ten years.I notice this when I Ddecided to review the PA cash 5 result for the past fourteen years. I notice that everytime, let say4 comes in the past draw, 85% of the time you will see 12 or 3 in the nxt draw. I look at the past numbers to predict the draw . Another number 35 , everytime 35 show up you will see 39 , 34 OR 38 in the next draw, 21 and 24or19or27 show up, 5 and the next draw you will 1, 8 OR 6 and sometimes 13. Its a lot of concentratrion . Now I can just look at the past result and predicts 2 or 4 numbers in the next draw most of the time. it  does not matter which States Lottery is it.. I notice that numbers progran in a randon generating machine or computer have the same behavior or pattren. Take your time and start looking at every indidvidual numbers for the past years, and you will see the picture I am seeing. For now it will look like an abstrat painting. Don't be fool , there is no mathicmatical fomula for winning the lottery, if thgere was, the guys from M.I.T. , Japan or india would have put the games of of business. You can win by hard luck (quickpick) or you watch the numbers. Everytime you play your own numbers buy one or two tickets of QP and then you start seeing what I am talking about, you will always out play QP. If the machines were giving winning numbers everyday, people will win everyday and jackpot alwasy remain the same.

Southwest Florida
                      United States
                      Member #56183
                      November 6, 2007
                      75 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Jenemay!  I can appreciate what you are saying.  I'll see what I can come up with for our Fantasy 5.  The problem is that I don't have the extra cash to play with the Fantasy 5.  But, in the Lotto (6 numbers), I can because most of my pool members don't care if I use QP's (most prefer) or my own picks (which I usually mix with some QP's anyway).

I think we kinda "high-jacked" this thread!  Sorry, but thanks!Embarassed

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                        Member #9517
                        December 10, 2004
                        1272 Posts
                        Posted: January 8, 2009, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Won a 2nd prize in the national saturday lottery (7/34) a couple of years ago. Close to NOK 67,000,-, US $ 10,800.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #46570
                          September 14, 2006
                          558 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2009, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

My best day playing the lottery was on a $2 scratch ticket where I got a star and won all 10 prizes of $100 each. It was nice to finally go a lottery office and claim my $1000 check. That was like 15 years ago... I need another big hit again..someday soon I hope!

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #59293
                            March 12, 2008
                            121 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2009, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Well can you beleive it? I hit 300 dollers playing 7 spot club keno i matches 6 of them and i betted only 3 dollers YAY! i was shocked

Like2Win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              Glen Burnie, MD
                              United States
                              Member #69239
                              January 6, 2009
                              1425 Posts
                              Posted: January 9, 2009, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I've had several, but this past December 23, I was able to cash in a 6 spot on Keno for $1000.00. I also had the triple 1's that night for $1.00.

Now, my husband was not a believer that anyone wins on Keno, so he came out to watch me play on December 27th. I wasn't doing very well and he was getting tired of watching going back and forth to the cashier to play more games, so he prepared to leave. As he stood to leave I notiiced that 5/6 of my numbers had come up. I told him that I had just won $50.00 on this game and went up to the scanner to check my ticket.

The scanner noted that (the winning amount may be too large to cash and should be taken to lottery headquarters. I asked the owner of the store to check my ticket. He shouted, "oh no, you did it again". I had won another thousand dollars in just 4 days.

My husband is now a believer.

Hi Litebets27,

I, too, hit the triple 1's that night also.  That is my grandson's birthday and I'd been playing it for about a month off and on.  This was the very first time that I'd played the Lotto in a long time. I won $1,000 and now I'm hooked. I haven't hit anything since though, but I'm trying.  Any advice for this newbie?  I'm trying to understand all these systems everyone is writing about.