Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What was a great moment in your lottery history??

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2009, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

My biggest moment was when I was going through my divorce back in 1998 and decided to put $12 on my house number which at the time was 755 and I hit for $6000...I could not believe it!

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2009, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Even though i wasn't present The day they invented Win For Life...The day they invented $30 dollar scratchoffs that pays 1 million a year for life...And it will be a great moment the day they invent 30 dollar scratchoffs for females only and the elderly...When they have minorities and genetic minority free lottos...The day they invented free lottos...

The worse days even though i wasn't present, the day they invented Keno, Pick3, PIck4...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨