Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

haha. Smoker/Drinker vs Lotto winner(me)

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Piaceri.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23261 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Well, since no one guessed (without Googling), the answer is Yosemite Sam!

Click here to hear the infamous quote

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
    Member #52345
    May 21, 2007
    2657 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2009, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Green laugh oh geeeeeze I shoulda got that one

good one todd

United States
      Member #26330
      November 16, 2005
      330 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2009, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

It's amazing how people seem to think one "vice" is more acceptable than another.   People that laugh at lottery players and love to call the Lottery and tax on the stupid.....are the first to want to know how to play when a jackpot gets up to 300 million!    I guess the lottery is only a "dumb" to them if the Jackpot is less than 300 million??  LOL     I saw this at the place I used to buy my lottery tickets.   Seemed that if you bought a couple of cartons of smokes he had no problem....but, if you wanted to buy $10 of lotto tickets then he always had a comment on how "stupid" it is to play the lottery.  Bet he wouldn't have thought so if I won a Jackpot!!  That's why I purchase tickets elsewhere now..

GamerMom's avatar - tails

United States
        Member #60535
        April 21, 2008
        460 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2009, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

It's amazing how people seem to think one "vice" is more acceptable than another.   People that laugh at lottery players and love to call the Lottery and tax on the stupid.....are the first to want to know how to play when a jackpot gets up to 300 million!    I guess the lottery is only a "dumb" to them if the Jackpot is less than 300 million??  LOL     I saw this at the place I used to buy my lottery tickets.   Seemed that if you bought a couple of cartons of smokes he had no problem....but, if you wanted to buy $10 of lotto tickets then he always had a comment on how "stupid" it is to play the lottery.  Bet he wouldn't have thought so if I won a Jackpot!!  That's why I purchase tickets elsewhere now..

I once spent $100 on tickets...the lady behind the counter said, "boy i sure wouldn't do that".  I was thinking...as rough as you look woman you must have spent much more than $100 on whatever it is that makes you look that way and look what you have to show for it!

seriously it's just rude for the cashier to negatively comment on your purchases, whether it be groceries, alcohol or lottery tickets!

Piaceri's avatar - sarsony1
          Republic of Texas
          United States
          Member #57557
          January 9, 2008
          1095 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2009, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Well, since no one guessed (without Googling), the answer is Yosemite Sam!

Click here to hear the infamous quote

Now, I too was hearing John Wayne in my head making that remark.   Wink 

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner