Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

U.n.v.me Name Change,

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 8 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2009, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello To those of you who have been trying to reach me and have not been successful. My New

Name is STORM, this name was chosen awhile ago because I knew that it was time for a change,

From the name "U.n.v.me".  I have met some very interesting people here on lottery post,

And I am happy with the selective few that I can honeslty call my friend. Not Everyone knows,

How to be a friend, so I don't use that word so carefree. There are special individuals here that,

I have connected with on a more spiritual level, When I come here to Lottery Post, I give each,

Person the utmost respect and It would be nice to receive that in return but do to my ,

Experience here, there are some people that don't like me, whatever their reasons are,

It's totally on them because if you are one of the people that have gotten to know me well,

You know that I don't set out to hurt anyone. I know that this is a lottery site, but what I ,

Try to do here is be creative and give everyone a piece of me and kind of liven the my threads,

All I can say is if anyone does not like another person for whatever reason, then just don't,

Respond on their threads because the time you spend writing negative thoughts about a person,

You can be doing something positive in your life. I receive many phone calls from people that,

Saw something on one of the threads here that mentioned something bad about me.

It's sad that people who don't really know you, call you out of your name like that,

Maybe it's in an attempt to make themselves appear to be superior. When I am here on LP,

I don't aquire much attention, I am here to help those who like my help.  If I never got a response,

From anyone here on my threads, I wouldn't be offended one bit b'cuz not everyone replies,

But they do follow my posts and appreciate what I do, so saying thank you goes a long way,

And means a great deal to me. Remember the numbers that I post, I wouldn't give you anything,

I wouldn't play myself. I do the history of the numbers and I always use another state and,

Go back and do their history as well and compare the two, and that is when I post the Best,

Possible numbers I feel will help everyone win some money. I will do a post tonight for Ga,

And tomorrow I will do a post for Michigan, Florida and North Carolina. I have people here on LP that,

Have been there for me through thick and thin. I have a special connection with them,

And I wouldn't change "Our" experiences that we've shared together for anything in this world,

BIRD, prosperity$, dumars798 wannawin24, lastchance,  Gentlespirit, Shawty38, bunnylove5215,

leelee84, gacash3 and Andis. There are others that I have spoken with that are special to me,

And they know who they are, I couldn't possibly name them all.

P.s. I want to thank everyone who extended love and concern my way when I was very sick,

I appreciate the visits,cards, flowers, and beautiful letters that I received.

I am forever grateful for the each and everyone of you that have been kind and respectful toward me.

To the people that dislike me for any apparent reason, Smile b'cuz God loves you,

And so do I, Everyone please enjoy your lives spend here upon this earth,

Because you never know when tragedy will strike, so please have no regrets,

And live for "Today" and not for what "Tomorrow" will bring,

My life has completly changed, but throughout the change,

I've become a stronger woman. I don't dislike anyone here on LP,

Or anywhere else for that matter, My Only advice to people that hold onto negative things,

"Please find it in your heart to "Forgive" others and most of all, "Forgive Yourself"...

The Bible says, "Life and death is in the power of the tongue", so if you can't say anything nice,

To anyone, then don't say anything at all. "Misery Loves Company".

I am going to end this now, saying to Everyone, "May you be blessed in this new year"... Embarassed

~ STORM ~

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

idnts701's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    Pooler, GA
    United States
    Member #5582
    July 12, 2004
    387 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2009, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi U.n.v. me:  I don't post here very often as I'm busy on my job as a transcriptionist 24/7.   However, I have been following your numbers on this post for a good while now, and I truly enjoy the beautiful pictures you post with your numbers because everyone of your pics have a story to tell and me personally, get a nice and serene vibe from them because they are just beautiful.  They portray so much "calmness".   I also follow a lot of your numbers as well as "chou", lucky, todd, and others.   I don't play a lot of numbers but when I see you post one that I've been hanging on to for a while, I play it until it falls, playing $.50 here and there but, you win some and you lose some.   That's the fun of it as long as you're responsible when playing.    Anyway, those that speak negative about you, just pray for them as I'm sure you do, and that's a good thing.

So, you keep doing what you are doing, and continue posting, especially those beautiful pics !! 

God loves, and so do I...Type

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2009, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi U.n.v. me:  I don't post here very often as I'm busy on my job as a transcriptionist 24/7.   However, I have been following your numbers on this post for a good while now, and I truly enjoy the beautiful pictures you post with your numbers because everyone of your pics have a story to tell and me personally, get a nice and serene vibe from them because they are just beautiful.  They portray so much "calmness".   I also follow a lot of your numbers as well as "chou", lucky, todd, and others.   I don't play a lot of numbers but when I see you post one that I've been hanging on to for a while, I play it until it falls, playing $.50 here and there but, you win some and you lose some.   That's the fun of it as long as you're responsible when playing.    Anyway, those that speak negative about you, just pray for them as I'm sure you do, and that's a good thing.

So, you keep doing what you are doing, and continue posting, especially those beautiful pics !! 

God loves, and so do I...Type

Thank you for your kind words,

It's Always a pleasure to help others,

I will continue to share my pics on my threads,

I will Always keep it creative, i'm glad you like what I do here on LP,

Again thanks, and many blessings to you dear,

Pogo's avatar - wfl
        NC
        United States
        Member #29378
        January 1, 2006
        552 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I liked your old name, but love the new name... Keep on doing what you're doing with warmth in your heart... With love & respect, Pogo Hurray!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2009, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I am glad to see that you are still around and I like the new name change!

I hope all is going well for you. Blue Angel

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20115 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2009, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Storm,

You weren't put on this earth to satisfy other people, only yourself..! But you have gone beyond that and helped and satisfied alot of people along the way. If by chance you've stepped on a pair of jealous toes along the way, so be it. 

You of all people DO NOT have to justify your actions. I'm glad to hear your doing better. Be safe, be happy, most of all be yourself...

Happy New Year, may it be your best year yet....!   

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Florida
              United States
              Member #66575
              October 30, 2008
              3549 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2009, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

Nice to have you back.. 

You said yesterday, you might post for Florida today..

Anything looking especially good ??

I was thinking about  596  for pick 3

Thanks

CarliG

susie545's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                Lux
                United States
                Member #67800
                December 5, 2008
                156 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2009, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello To those of you who have been trying to reach me and have not been successful. My New

Name is STORM, this name was chosen awhile ago because I knew that it was time for a change,

From the name "U.n.v.me".  I have met some very interesting people here on lottery post,

And I am happy with the selective few that I can honeslty call my friend. Not Everyone knows,

How to be a friend, so I don't use that word so carefree. There are special individuals here that,

I have connected with on a more spiritual level, When I come here to Lottery Post, I give each,

Person the utmost respect and It would be nice to receive that in return but do to my ,

Experience here, there are some people that don't like me, whatever their reasons are,

It's totally on them because if you are one of the people that have gotten to know me well,

You know that I don't set out to hurt anyone. I know that this is a lottery site, but what I ,

Try to do here is be creative and give everyone a piece of me and kind of liven the my threads,

All I can say is if anyone does not like another person for whatever reason, then just don't,

Respond on their threads because the time you spend writing negative thoughts about a person,

You can be doing something positive in your life. I receive many phone calls from people that,

It's sad that people who don't really know you, call you out of your name like that,

Maybe it's in an attempt to make themselves appear to be superior. When I am here on LP,

I don't aquire much attention, I am here to help those who like my help.  If I never got a response,

From anyone here on my threads, I wouldn't be offended one bit b'cuz not everyone replies,

But they do follow my posts and appreciate what I do, so saying thank you goes a long way,

And means a great deal to me. Remember the numbers that I post, I wouldn't give you anything,

I wouldn't play myself. I do the history of the numbers and I always use another state and,

Go back and do their history as well and compare the two, and that is when I post the Best,

Possible numbers I feel will help everyone win some money. I will do a post tonight for Ga,

And tomorrow I will do a post for Michigan, Florida and North Carolina. I have people here on LP that,

Have been there for me through thick and thin. I have a special connection with them,

And I wouldn't change "Our" experiences that we've shared together for anything in this world,

BIRD, prosperity$, dumars798 wannawin24, lastchance,  Gentlespirit, Shawty38, bunnylove5215,

leelee84, gacash3 and Andis. There are others that I have spoken with that are special to me,

P.s. I want to thank everyone who extended love and concern my way when I was very sick,

I am forever grateful for the each and everyone of you that have been kind and respectful toward me.

To the people that dislike me for any apparent reason, Smile b'cuz God loves you,

Or anywhere else for that matter, My Only advice to people that hold onto negative things,

"Please find it in your heart to "Forgive" others and most of all, "Forgive Yourself"...

The Bible says, "Life and death is in the power of the tongue", so if you can't say anything nice,

I am going to end this now, saying to Everyone, "May you be blessed in this new year"... Embarassed

~ STORM ~

Hi storm.  I'm a newbie also, and i have added you as one of my favorites.  I am so glad to see that you are UNVME because she...you are dynomite.  Your P4 skills are off the charts.  Wink

who is oprahSun Smiley

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  south florida
                  United States
                  Member #48616
                  January 3, 2007
                  1497 Posts
                  Posted: January 10, 2009, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back Storm!!!! It is nice to have you back, your hard work is appreciated- THANK YOU for all you do.

MANY, MANY blessings to you

MmeFlorida

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

Litebets27's avatar - power
                    Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #10465
                    January 14, 2005
                    6065 Posts
                    Posted: January 10, 2009, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Storm,

You weren't put on this earth to satisfy other people, only yourself..! But you have gone beyond that and helped and satisfied alot of people along the way. If by chance you've stepped on a pair of jealous toes along the way, so be it. 

You of all people DO NOT have to justify your actions. I'm glad to hear your doing better. Be safe, be happy, most of all be yourself...

Happy New Year, may it be your best year yet....!   

I total agree with Maddog10.

No matter what we do, someone will not like us because of positive responses we may get or because they misconstrude your intentions.

They have their opinions, you stand by yours.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: January 10, 2009, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Everyone for your warm wishes, I appreciate All OF You... Embarassed

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        AL
                        United States
                        Member #29698
                        January 5, 2006
                        1141 Posts
                        Posted: January 10, 2009, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

glad to have u back May God continue to bless you

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                          GA
                          United States
                          Member #33582
                          February 22, 2006
                          1026 Posts
                          Posted: January 10, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

~ STORM ~

You are also such a good friend and blessing to many.  You are an angel! Don't let anyone tell you different. I was blessed in '08 to have you as a friend and may the blessing continue to flow through '09.  Don't change for anyone..... Now let's break Ms. Maragaret!!!!  LOL!!!

My NUMBER FELL!!!
                          Custom Smiley 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: January 10, 2009, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

glad to have u back May God continue to bless you

Thank you sweetie,

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: January 10, 2009, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

You are also such a good friend and blessing to many.  You are an angel! Don't let anyone tell you different. I was blessed in '08 to have you as a friend and may the blessing continue to flow through '09.  Don't change for anyone..... Now let's break Ms. Maragaret!!!!  LOL!!!

Reading your message brought tears to my eyes because you've been an amazing friend to me and,

What we have shared together, I wouldn't change for anything in this world.

I have Always told you that no matter what the situation is, I am here for you because you deserve it.

When I was sick, I will never forget how much love an concern you gave me,

You will Always have a special* place in my heart,

Thank you for Everything...  Embarassed