Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

U.n.v.me Name Change,

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 8 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
Member #62321
June 24, 2008
1104 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Storm, Thank you for all of your help in all the ways possible, Please don't let what others say hurt you be strong and remember that  there are more of us out here who value your thoughts and prayers then those that speak bad of you.

I appreciated your posts I try to help others too, there are times when I post requests and no one replies but you just have to move on and dont worry about it. Life is too short to be unhappy, God bless and I like your new name and keep up the good work.

Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
    Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2009, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Storm, Thank you for all of your help in all the ways possible, Please don't let what others say hurt you be strong and remember that  there are more of us out here who value your thoughts and prayers then those that speak bad of you.

I appreciated your posts I try to help others too, there are times when I post requests and no one replies but you just have to move on and dont worry about it. Life is too short to be unhappy, God bless and I like your new name and keep up the good work.

Thank you sweetie,

ICNUMBERS's avatar - the eye.png
      Messy Michigan
      United States
      Member #64435
      August 28, 2008
      110 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2009, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

STORM,

I would just like for you to know that I have been following you for at least two yrs, now and am one of your biggest fans, I also consider you a role model here on LP some1 that I look up to. You are awsome at what you do and have been a great blessing to my family and I also. I like your new name but I loved the old one, I actually have a personalized liscense plate that is similiar. "The only thing in life that is constant is change," and there is nothing wrong w/it if it is for the greater good.

"Keep your head up while keeping it movin."

ICNUMBERS

Remember we are the decisions that we make, please take the time to educate.Stooges

prosperity$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
        Member #47591
        November 13, 2006
        380 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2009, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

ok storm, i love the name boo butt , I see you put my name in red is that cause our numbers are hot, lol but anyway stay sweet your true friend,prosperity,

Drum White BounceHello my lottery family/may *****Pro$perity***** help us all /through gods blessings/love,respect ,good luck and great gambling to all*******$$cc$$$*********    "I love dem doubles"PartyJack-in-the-Box

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2009, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

STORM,

I would just like for you to know that I have been following you for at least two yrs, now and am one of your biggest fans, I also consider you a role model here on LP some1 that I look up to. You are awsome at what you do and have been a great blessing to my family and I also. I like your new name but I loved the old one, I actually have a personalized liscense plate that is similiar. "The only thing in life that is constant is change," and there is nothing wrong w/it if it is for the greater good.

"Keep your head up while keeping it movin."

ICNUMBERS

Hello there,

I am so happy that my threads have been a blessing for you and your family,

I try my best to give Only numbers I feel really strong about,

I am here anytime to help all that want my help,

And yes you are right about change, "With change, Comes Growth",

We all need to establish that throughout life... 

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2009, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

ok storm, i love the name boo butt , I see you put my name in red is that cause our numbers are hot, lol but anyway stay sweet your true friend,prosperity,

LOL, Only you know why your name is in Red, but if you need to be reminded, Personal it shall be.... Embarassed

Ohio
              United States
              Member #65279
              September 22, 2008
              5141 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2009, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I have been a non-participant, observor of Lottery Post for  awhile. Witihin my period of observance, I have been able to discern "genuine" people and you fit that category. Stay distanced from negative people and always remember "the mission." Give blessings as not to allow your blessings to be blocked.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: January 12, 2009, 2:49 am - IP Logged

I have been a non-participant, observor of Lottery Post for  awhile. Witihin my period of observance, I have been able to discern "genuine" people and you fit that category. Stay distanced from negative people and always remember "the mission." Give blessings as not to allow your blessings to be blocked.

Thank you sweetie, Embarassed

bunnylove5215's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #64904
                  September 11, 2008
                  1002 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2009, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Well, good morning to you!  A blessing you are to me!  The enemy is always out to steal, kill, and destroy, but he can't  have our joy.  Pray for your enemies that is all you can do!  Prayer changes everything! 

Welcome back, my dear friend once again I say YOU were missed!  As always thanks for your many blessings you have sent me.  2009 calls for change and CHANGE HAS COME IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!  Be forever blessed my friend and hold your head high.  Sun Smiley Everyday is a new day and we must keep it movin.

When praises go up, blessings come down.  Lovies

VA
                    United States
                    Member #60701
                    April 28, 2008
                    3141 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2009, 9:06 am - IP Logged

I am really liking the name "STORM" , but your old name (you envy me)  pretty much said it all for those people who are jealous and leave negative comments.  Thanks for all the help that you have given to LP members.  Stop justifying yourself to others, there is only ONE, that you have to account too.   

I am keeping my eye on you,  again it has been a pleasure.  Be Blessed and Much Love to you !!!

Pam

bignana's avatar - disney29
                      georgia
                      United States
                      Member #65200
                      September 20, 2008
                      1395 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2009, 9:27 am - IP Logged

STOME iam glad you are back i miss your thread to i am very impress with you and your god given girt.keep looking up god is our potector.

bignana's avatar - disney29
                        georgia
                        United States
                        Member #65200
                        September 20, 2008
                        1395 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2009, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

sorry for miss spelling of  :gift: new to internet

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2009, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Well, good morning to you!  A blessing you are to me!  The enemy is always out to steal, kill, and destroy, but he can't  have our joy.  Pray for your enemies that is all you can do!  Prayer changes everything! 

Welcome back, my dear friend once again I say YOU were missed!  As always thanks for your many blessings you have sent me.  2009 calls for change and CHANGE HAS COME IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!  Be forever blessed my friend and hold your head high.  Sun Smiley Everyday is a new day and we must keep it movin.

An amazing friend, you have always been, I will cherish that forever,

Thank you for Always being there for me dear...   Embarassed

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2009, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

STOME iam glad you are back i miss your thread to i am very impress with you and your god given girt.keep looking up god is our potector.

Thank you so much sweetie, Embarassed

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: January 12, 2009, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I am really liking the name "STORM" , but your old name (you envy me)  pretty much said it all for those people who are jealous and leave negative comments.  Thanks for all the help that you have given to LP members.  Stop justifying yourself to others, there is only ONE, that you have to account too.   

I am keeping my eye on you,  again it has been a pleasure.  Be Blessed and Much Love to you !!!

Pam

So much love, I have received here on LP, It really warms my heart.

You are right there will Always be jealous ppl in the world,

Just because I changed my name here on LP, it's still the same throughout the Internet,

Keep that in mind, and I have it for my e mails as well, always 101 at the end, Embarassed