Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan 3 & 4 digit dailys ARE manipulated...Is your state cheating

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Android.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
Idaho
United States
Member #56506
November 21, 2007
6537 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2009, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Sadly, I don't trust my state either. (Idaho) Which is a shame, because I really enjoy playing the lottery. All the games here are computerized (Pick 3, Wild Card 2, and Hot Lotto) except Powerball. The Pick 3 here is awful. The payouts for winners are very low. There are very few winners each drawing. I bet if the drawings were live and they used balls, that there would be a lot more winning tickets. But they couldn't possibly do that.  Roll Eyes

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Android's avatar - Decepticon Logo_by_Shalweas.png
    Wilmington, DE
    United States
    Member #70191
    January 26, 2009
    148 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2009, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree!!!! Alot of people don't understand how the computer picks its numbers. My theory is when the computer shuts down after the scheduled time it starts to generate what number comes out, then when it does choose the numbers it'll let the operator know much was played on that number. If the amount is over what it's programed to play out, then it's on to the next number. Then if the computer finally hits too many numbers not within the pay out range in a certain time period where it needs to generate quickly before the deadline, then they might let it hit for an amount they didn't want. WHICH IS VERY VERY RARE in DELAWARE!

Android's avatar - Decepticon Logo_by_Shalweas.png
      Wilmington, DE
      United States
      Member #70191
      January 26, 2009
      148 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2009, 1:01 am - IP Logged

I totally agree!!!! Alot of people don't understand how the computer picks its numbers. My theory is when the computer shuts down after the scheduled time it starts to generate what number comes out, then when it does choose the numbers it'll let the operator know much was played on that number. If the amount is over what it's programed to pay out, then it's on to the next number. Then if the computer finally hits too many numbers not within the pay out range in a certain time period where it needs to generate quickly before the deadline, then they might let it hit for an amount they didn't want. WHICH IS VERY VERY RARE in DELAWARE!