Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers in the news...

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2009, 10:39 am - IP Logged

May 20

In 1506, explorer Christopher Columbus died in Spain.

In1927, Charles Lindbergh took off from New York's Roosevelt Field inLong Island aboard the Spirit of St. Louis on his historic solo flightto France.

In 1932, Amelia Earhart took off from Newfoundland tobecome the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic. (Because ofweather and equipment problems, Earhart set down in Northern Irelandinstead of her intended destination, France.)

15  6  19  27  32

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2009, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Jun 18

In 1812, United States declares war against Britain because of restrictions imposed on shipping during the Napoleonic Wars.

In1815, British under Duke of Wellington and Prussians under Gerhard vonBlucher defeat France's Napoleon Bonaparte at Waterloo.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2009, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Jun 23

On this date:

In1931, aviators Wiley Post and Harold Gatty took off from New York on around-the-world flight that lasted eight days and 15 hours.

8, 15

Lep

United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged

July 1

In 1859, the first intercollegiate baseball game took place inPittsfield, Mass., between teams from Williams College and AmherstCollege. (Amherst won the nearly four-hour, 26 inning contest by thescore of 72-32.)

Lep

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2009, 10:01 am - IP Logged

July 13

In 1977, a blackout lasting 25 hours hit the New York City area.

In 1999, the American League won the All-Star Game for the third straight time, defeating the National League 4-1 at Boston's Fenway Park.

Lep

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34130 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2009, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

wow, are you the only one here! My husbsand does this, he will see a number on the T.V. or if he see a car broke down on the Freeway he will play it, once I saw a Car with an out of town liscense plate, and something said play the liscense plates and I did it it came out. 4664, I had it boxed for a dollar, because it was a double double number, so sometimes  this will work. it is more like a hunch, well that hunch was very good for me! I won 800.00 in the pick4 I have never won anything in the pick 4 untill then.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10351 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged

marcie,

I'm convinced different things work for different people. For some it's math, for some it's "mystical".

I had a landlady who won constantly playing these kind of things, airplane tail numbers, train numbers, etc...

One day I saw a license plate, Minnesota PAY 247....I posted it here, and 247 hit in the next dtrawing in Minnesota (I think someone here played it).

July 22

On July 22, 1934, bank robber John Dillinger was shot to death byfederal agents outside Chicago's Biograph Theater, where he had justwatched the Clark Gable movie "Manhattan Melodrama."

On this date:

In 1587, an English colony fated to vanish under mysterious circumstances
              was established on Roanokle Island off North Carolina.

In 1796, Cleveland, Ohio, was founded by General Moses Cleveland.

In1933, American aviator Wiley Post completed the first solo flightaround the world as he returned to New York's Floyd Bennett Field aftertraveling for seven days, 18 3/4 hours.

Lep

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34130 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2009, 11:08 am - IP Logged

In 1979, America's worst commercial nuclear accident occurred insidethe Unit 2 reactor at the Three (3) Mile Island plant near Middletown, PA.

(30 years ago), 1, 9, 7, 9

Here is another example, when that plane crashed a couple of months ago. I thought about playing 747 that was the flight number. And guess what it came out. My Husband has won the pick 4 off of a Newscaster, he had just had a baby and my Husband played the pounds and oz. of the Baby, He won 5,000 He put some money down and bought me a new Car.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34130 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2009, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Here is a Mystical thing that happen to me, I was on a Lunch break at work and I played the Lottery, there was a Car in front of me with out of town liscense plates from  Ga. I'll never forget it 4646 it's double double it came in midday,and I won $800.00 I didn't realised I won untill the next day. That was the first time I had ever won the 4 digit.

United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10351 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2009, 10:07 am - IP Logged

On July 25, 1909, French aviator Louis Bierot became the first personto fly an airplane across the English Channel, traveling from Calais toDover in 37 minutes.

In 1994, Israeli Prime Minister Yitshak Rabin and Jordan's King Husseinsigned a declaration at the White house ending their countries'46-year-old formal state of war.

Lep

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34130 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2009, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Are you trying to tell me something? maybe I should play 1909? You think?

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34130 Posts
                        Posted: July 29, 2009, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Coin Toss, I was thinking about you yesterday after the number came out in the Pick four, the number was 4646, that was a double double number that came up, remember the other day I told you that that was the first time I had hit off of a pick4 number, well I guess I talked that number up, because it came yesterday, 4646, and I had just spoke on that number the other day, telling you how I won that number, and how I won it. That is why a posted an thread here you can talk number up! Boy did I that time, I didn't play it though.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34130 Posts
                          Posted: July 29, 2009, 8:06 am - IP Logged

On July 25, 1909, French aviator Louis Bierot became the first personto fly an airplane across the English Channel, traveling from Calais toDover in 37 minutes.

In 1994, Israeli Prime Minister Yitshak Rabin and Jordan's King Husseinsigned a declaration at the White house ending their countries'46-year-old formal state of war.

4 days later the number came out 4646 right after I posted it here.   Numbers are really surrounding us here we just have to pay attention. Well, I know I need to pay attention.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34130 Posts
                            Posted: July 29, 2009, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Here is a Mystical thing that happen to me, I was on a Lunch break at work and I played the Lottery, there was a Car in front of me with out of town liscense plates from  Ga. I'll never forget it 4646 it's double double it came in midday,and I won $800.00 I didn't realised I won untill the next day. That was the first time I had ever won the 4 digit.

4 days later! Just my luck!

United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10351 Posts
                              Posted: August 12, 2009, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Aug 12

In 1981, IBM introduced its first personal computer, the model 5150.

Lep