Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TN players beware...

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Tnplayer805.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #62741
July 7, 2008
601 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2009, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Look cher bought 120.00 worth of tickets(scratches) I dont buy them cause if you win 20.00 on 6 tickets then that shows me that Tn is not the best state to play scratches in .You buy a 20.00 ticket in tExas you can usually get at least a free ticket.... as to the lotto plus.....Tn can let someone hit whenever they want....have you watched their RNG? The lplus game was past 11 million and they were giving away tickets .....Lottery officials were telling clerks that there was a problem........as far as what I play -CASH 3 is my game ...it is the best way to hit for 500.00- 2500.00    you  figure the pattern then you play the possible combos 5-10 times.you do the math...Tn is not chance on pick 3 it has a definite pattern....scratch offs ,yes that is kinda what people call luck or chance.Good luck C2

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
    North Dakota
    United States
    Member #13397
    April 5, 2005
    1623 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2009, 10:36 am - IP Logged

It's all relative...  I've played in Texas and lost and I've played in Tennessee and won.  It's all a game of CHANCE!!!  I am very aware of TN's RNG drawings.  In fact, I have emailed them in protest like others on this forum.  However, there is no firm evidence of wrong doing in LP.   

How are you going to win if you don't play?

tennesseeme2's avatar - batman31
      Lebanon,tennessee
      United States
      Member #54353
      August 15, 2007
      503 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2009, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

well i was in the store the other day and you wouldnt believe a man came in there in a suit and ask the clerk for 7 rolls of those new millionaire 20.00 tickets,thats 2,100 dollars.he scratched one roll in the store won 20 bucks.left with the rest,but get this ,she said he came in the next day and was really upset because out of 7 rolls of tickets he won only 195.00 dollars.can you believe that

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
        North Dakota
        United States
        Member #13397
        April 5, 2005
        1623 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2009, 2:12 am - IP Logged

I really have doubts.  Not saying that couldn't happen...  I'm just saying unlikely.  The odds of buying 15 tickets and only one winning $20 is hard to believe when there is at least one $40 winner in every pack.  And one $50 winner in every other pack.  The guy in a suit must have been a lawyer because based on what I see...  He lied. 

How are you going to win if you don't play?

United States
          Member #62741
          July 7, 2008
          601 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2009, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Evidence? never said anything about wrong doing within the evil purple and yellow empire.why email the Tn lottery? They do not care as long as they are taking all that play in Tn for a ride. You cant ask a question on their site anyway cause you cant use characters?$#@! or even periods....whoever did their site could not pass a class at ITT!good luck dude C2

Knoxville, Tn.
            United States
            Member #69636
            January 13, 2009
            299 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2009, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I really have doubts.  Not saying that couldn't happen...  I'm just saying unlikely.  The odds of buying 15 tickets and only one winning $20 is hard to believe when there is at least one $40 winner in every pack.  And one $50 winner in every other pack.  The guy in a suit must have been a lawyer because based on what I see...  He lied. 

My favorite store I use for all my tickets sold a woman 4 packs of the new 20.00 ticket, she spent 1200 and won 525 back NOT GOOD.  A guy went into a pilot station and bought 1 ticket and won 1000 so it's just pure luck!!!!!

Nashville, TN
              United States
              Member #70601
              February 6, 2009
              1 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

So far my dad and I have played this game with a little success.  I purchased five tickets last night and won 2 out of 5 for $50 (So, a loss of $50).

My dad has played a total of 10 with 6 winners.  No winner has been more than $30, so he's still down a bit - but not bad.

Seem to be pulling some winners on our end but not hitting anything for much over $30.

tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
                The Great Smoky Mountains
                United States
                Member #59921
                March 31, 2008
                266 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2009, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I got one new Tn 20.00 and won $ 500.00 today off it.

I Agree!*** You Can't Win, If You Don't Enter***

tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
                  The Great Smoky Mountains
                  United States
                  Member #59921
                  March 31, 2008
                  266 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2009, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Already a 1000 and 10,000 winner at the lottery HQ in Knoxville this afternoon!!!!!  2/3 on the new 20 ticket.

How do you know this ? It isnt posted yet on the website? There was a 1000 on another scratcher and 10,000 on powerball lately and thats it.

I Agree!*** You Can't Win, If You Don't Enter***

Knoxville, Tn.
                    United States
                    Member #69636
                    January 13, 2009
                    299 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2009, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

How do you know this ? It isnt posted yet on the website? There was a 1000 on another scratcher and 10,000 on powerball lately and thats it.

I stop in there alot they are close to my home and one of the girls that work there told me, I won 7600 on a pick 4 last year and it took  almost 2 months to be posted on the web site.

United States
                      Member #62741
                      July 7, 2008
                      601 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2009, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

WELL I BOUGHT 6 OF THE NEW SCRATCH OFF AT 120.00 AND HIT 20.00   SO THE H%%LL WITH THEM...THATS TENNESSEE FOR YA....I PROMISED MY FRIEND I WOULDNT BUY ANOTHER ONE AND I DONT BRAKE PROMISES.....GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THAT BUYS THEM,,,CHERYL

100% agree w/ you !!!!!!! that bad word part that is!!!!! and good luck 2 all! C2

United States
                        Member #62741
                        July 7, 2008
                        601 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2009, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Tn is the slowest to post anything on their site! still waiting on # of winners and pre-draw results for cash 3/4 ....see Texas site....Tn site looks like a 5th grader did it compared to the Texas site! There is NO reason the winning cash 3 winning # should not be posted almost immediately after the draw ,not when the TV choses to show the drawing ...so I believe that about the scratchers.....this post should be copied to cash 3 ......geez...C2

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                          Idaho
                          United States
                          Member #56506
                          November 21, 2007
                          6537 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I got one new Tn 20.00 and won $ 500.00 today off it.

Oh wow! How cool for you. Congrats!

Hurray!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
                            Member #60337
                            April 14, 2008
                            153 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2009, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Well I bought a whole roll for 300.00 and 145.00    it's not worth it.....That was her plan to bring this out at tax time to get all of our tax money,she is a caniving ,low down as they come and you all know it.....

United States
                              Member #60337
                              April 14, 2008
                              153 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2009, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

This was her plan from the start,get all our money at tax time because we are all looking for the million dollar ticket.And for myself I'm so tired of the bull.Something needs to change or someone just dont care?