Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prosperity Prayer

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Kidzmom.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
dopey7719's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
Midlands, SC
United States
Member #69698
January 14, 2009
303 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2009, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Kidzmom.  Sometimes we try so hard with trying to hit these numbers that we forget to pray.  Thanks for reminding us and for that prayer.  I will print it out and keep it next to the computer on my desk. You did a good thing today! :-) 

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
    NC
    United States
    Member #11741
    February 23, 2005
    1233 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Kidzmom.  Sometimes we try so hard with trying to hit these numbers that we forget to pray.  Thanks for reminding us and for that prayer.  I will print it out and keep it next to the computer on my desk. You did a good thing today! :-) 

Hello D.

I just wanted to make sure everyone gets it in.. Prayer is such a big part in everyone lives even when we play the lottery. I just wanted to put it  in prespective so we won't lose sight of what is more important in life.

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

loni's avatar - anglewings

United States
      Member #1035
      January 14, 2003
      415 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2009, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I believe in Prayer.  Praying saved my life.  I have had cancer, 7 congestive heart failure and 3 Mini strokes.  I am still alive  because of prayer.

Thank you so much.  I will make this a part of my daily prayer.

loni

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
        NC
        United States
        Member #11741
        February 23, 2005
        1233 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2009, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I believe in Prayer.  Praying saved my life.  I have had cancer, 7 congestive heart failure and 3 Mini strokes.  I am still alive  because of prayer.

Thank you so much.  I will make this a part of my daily prayer.

Hi Loni,

I am soooo glad that you are doing fine. I work in a NICU with babies and I see miracles on a daily basis and yes I've seen prayer in my own life as well as other family members bring people through.  It is a wonderful, wonderful thing.

You are more than welcome.

KM

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

san diego
          United States
          Member #68237
          December 16, 2008
          97 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2009, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Hi Loni,

I am soooo glad that you are doing fine. I work in a NICU with babies and I see miracles on a daily basis and yes I've seen prayer in my own life as well as other family members bring people through.  It is a wonderful, wonderful thing.

You are more than welcome.

KM

Nice prayer. God bless us all.

FA

Lansing Michigan
            United States
            Member #67476
            November 27, 2008
            163 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2009, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Prosperity come into my life.  Amen!

bignana's avatar - disney29
              georgia
              United States
              Member #65200
              September 20, 2008
              1395 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2009, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Inow this prayer work i was down on my luck for 3 or 4 month i stumble on this pray and said it last week i was bless twice yesterday .thank you and keep up the good work andi pray that god will keep blessing you and me and every body else again thank you .

Perfecttiming2's avatar - redcross

United States
                Member #65961
                October 11, 2008
                162 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I know that this is not for everyone but I like to believe in divine intervention at times.   I want to give this to all my LP family members as a way of saying it will all be all right.  In a time of economic woes, we need all the help we can get with all things in life.  Todd, I hope I put this in the correct forum.

"The Prosperity Prayer"

Dear God —

I surrender my financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love.

I ask that you remove my worries, anxieties and fears about money, and replace them with faith.

I know and trust that my debts will be paid and money will flow into my life.

I have only to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide.

I release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is my true state.

I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life.

I learn to manage my finances wisely, seeking help where needed.

And finally, I ask you to help me understand my purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. I know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work I love. Please help me use my skills and knowledge to be of service in the world.

Thank you, God.

Amen

Hi Kidzmom!

Hey, thanks for posting this, its great!

Where did you get it from?

United States
                  Member #65961
                  October 11, 2008
                  162 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2009, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

good to see that some still believe in prayer

Amen!

United States
                    Member #916
                    December 12, 2002
                    18335 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2009, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank YouBlue Angel

United States
                      Member #65961
                      October 11, 2008
                      162 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2009, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey you all

I do believe in prayer

and that we do have to put

God in everything we do.

love dolly

I agree!

I make it a point to include God in what I do.  It truly has made my life a lot easier.

And besides, I know that He already knows the outcome.

Over the summer I saw this woman driving a beautiful black Mercedes with license plates that simply said:

"HE KNEW".

I pulled up next to her and ask what it meant and she said "God knew it all....He knew it all"....

God has shown me in my life that He (being God) can handle anything concerning me....and prayer really does change things.....

There is a saying that goes: "Why worry when you can pray?"

I think prayer eliminates worry...and that Prosperity Prayer is a good place to start.

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
                        Member #62906
                        July 12, 2008
                        1401 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2009, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I know that this is not for everyone but I like to believe in divine intervention at times.   I want to give this to all my LP family members as a way of saying it will all be all right.  In a time of economic woes, we need all the help we can get with all things in life.  Todd, I hope I put this in the correct forum.

"The Prosperity Prayer"

Dear God —

I surrender my financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love.

I ask that you remove my worries, anxieties and fears about money, and replace them with faith.

I release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is my true state.

And finally, I ask you to help me understand my purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. I know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work I love. Please help me use my skills and knowledge to be of service in the world.

Thank you, God.

Amen

Thanks for sharing!Blue Angel

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #11741
                          February 23, 2005
                          1233 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2009, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Inow this prayer work i was down on my luck for 3 or 4 month i stumble on this pray and said it last week i was bless twice yesterday .thank you and keep up the good work andi pray that god will keep blessing you and me and every body else again thank you .

Thank you for your very positive testimony!! It was great.....God bless

KZM

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                            NC
                            United States
                            Member #11741
                            February 23, 2005
                            1233 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2009, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Hi Kidzmom!

Hey, thanks for posting this, its great!

Where did you get it from?

Hello Perfecttiming2,

I was actually looking for some extra inspiration when I came across this prosperity prayer online.  I was like in a time when we ask for things, why not ask in the correct way... My grandmom always said be careful for what you ask for because what you get may not be in the way you wanted to receive it.  When I saw this prayer, I was like yes, this is it and I wanted to share it with the hopes that it would help someone else.  Like everyone else I want to prosper in everything I do not just playing the lottery but in every aspect of my life.

I am glad you enjoyed the posting.

KM

KZM

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5124 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2009, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

"The Prosperity Prayer"

Dear God —

Thank you, God.

Amen

whacha?tonk'g bout NC???????

we need prosperity in Elkart IN>>>>NOT BS!!!!!! we get HURT when D

middle class & D "RICH" can't BUY our G@@D'ssssssss low priced camper

"POP-TOP" 4-D pur USA camper RV  market, but we like 2 BUILD 4-D>>

RICH>>>>not the pur ass pot top jackass's who steal from everyone &

pretend 2 be so HIGH & MIGHTY 4=D=pur 2 BRING us down 2 D pur=pur!

O'BAMA did not explain "<snip>" about "CHANGE about his <snip> speech"!!!!!

today>>>>if u want 2 buy a house HE sid BUY what U can AFFORD>>!!!!!

TRANSLATION:

O'BAMA said >>>>LOL>>>>SUCKER>>>>>BUY what U can AFFORD!!!!!!!

KAN anyone of U SUCKER's AFFORD a new car or HOUSE now????????????

HE admit's no one can AFFORD our RV'ssssssss or by 2010 0r 2012???????

WHAT D HELL was he doing outta D white house??????GO-2-WORK>>>>>

GET 2 WORK>>>>O'BAMA>>>>>"earn UR keep" TRILLION $$$$ KEEP!!!!

lol

PSYKOMO

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.