Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

fla is a touch nut to crack

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by jayemmar.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pinellas park, fla
United States
Member #67048
November 14, 2008
66 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2009, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

i play cash 3 and 4 in fla without much success. sometimes if i play just pairs i pick up a win. anyone have some tips for the fla games ? i always enjoy reading the posts from the members, it is much appreciated.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #46570
    September 14, 2006
    558 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Yes.. I agree, FL is tough to get a win in both pick 3 and 4 games. I've been posting as of lately in the pick3 forums and missing by 1 number most days. Everytime I think I'm going to finally get a win, a double comes out... and yes, I've never seen so many doubles come out as of lately in the pick 3's. Pick 4's ..well.. thats alot harder and until I can get some wins with pick 3 1st, I'm going to avoid that. Been testing some new ideas as of lately and have been doing some backtesting with some interesting finds. Time will tell. I will post for tomorrow evening and see what develops as I try something new. Stay tuned... Type

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3112 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2009, 3:19 am - IP Logged

i play cash 3 and 4 in fla without much success. sometimes if i play just pairs i pick up a win. anyone have some tips for the fla games ? i always enjoy reading the posts from the members, it is much appreciated.

Yes, look at Doug T's system

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/186275

I entered 506 past FL P-3 draws into Sigma Side Winder, had 34 numbers that hadn't hit box yet, the midday number was 140 so I played the numbers of the 34 that had a digit in common with the last draw, all 21 at .25 plays for $5.25 online, and 447 came up evening for a boxed $75 doubles win.   I'm guessing a lot of people gave this system a pass because there's work involved and it included tracking sums for offline play to keep costs down.

BobP

United States
        Member #7437
        October 3, 2004
        383 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2009, 11:41 am - IP Logged

See my recent post: The P4 - 3 out of 4 system. It might be a help to you. In the last 10 days

it picked 3 out of 4 in the Fla. P4 on: 02-07 and 02-13.

jayemmar