Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All Odd digits on the GA 5 // Friday 13th.

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2009, 7:46 pm - IP Logged
 FANTASY 5
Date - 2/13/09
Live Drawings on WSB-TV:
Mon,Thu,Sun at 11:00 PM
& Tue,Wed,Fri,Sat at 11:34 PM

Numbers:
1-21-23-37-39 ---------

Jackpot - No Winner(s)
Match 5/5 - $419,928 Rolls Over
Match 4/5 - $143 each
Match 3/5 - $10 each

Normal Odds .....of  575,757 to 1

All Even days ....of 11,628 to 1

All Odd number days..... of only15,504  to 1    If you only play odd numbers .... Friday 13th...could have been your Lucky day !

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2009, 7:45 am - IP Logged

There has been 5 no even draws during my monitoring period of Fantasy 5 (October 2008 - Feb 14th, 2009), and 2 draws with no odds.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I only play Pick 5 about 1 or 2 times a week ...... but when I do .... it's either ALL ODD or ALL EVEN numbers .

I really like my ODDS on those rare days when they hit that way......  at least I got that close and knew how close it actually was ......at least it was within the lower odds ranges. 

One day it might be a profit deal !  LOL  

Win d    

Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Low odds is good way to go! You have a shot at it like everyone else. Good luck!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2009, 8:22 am - IP Logged

I have a shot ....."Like everyone else" you say?? LOL 

The only people that have a shot on those days ......are just me ....and the few people playing just All ODD tickets.

Well...... It did it again .  All Odd Again.   Two times in one weekend ?....   What's the probability of that ????  Maybe never ...at least here anyway.

FANTASY 5
          Date - 2/15/09
          Live Drawings on WSB-TV:
          Mon,Thu,Sun at 11:00 PM
          & Tue,Wed,Fri,Sat at 11:34 PM
           Numbers:
          5-19-29-37-39    Jack-in-the-Box

Jackpot - 1 Player Wins
          Match 5/5 - $38,870
          Match 4/5 - $142 each
          Match 3/5 - $9 each

Win d    

Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2009, 8:42 am - IP Logged

LOL, yea, every combo have the same chance ;)

Nice, another all odds. Did you play it?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2009, 9:14 am - IP Logged

It's a fine point I'm trying to make here ....and it's my fault if I can't make it clearer .  Let me give it another shot.

If you don't win .....you never know how close your numbers came on any particular day right. If you play mixed numbers you have no idea really .   

If, someone only plays ALL ODD oR EVEN numbers 365 days a year.....  then .... several times a year he had a damn good shot at a win. On those days he and a few others have better odds.  He knew he got closer on that day than anyone playing MIXED numbers .....he knew his numbers were within a specific range of numbers that day. Perhaps only 11,628 if all even day....   MIXED numbers didn't have any chance at all on those particular days.

How about this way of looking at it..

If, someone with the State Gaming board ..... someone on the inside said ....he could fix the game in such a way several times a year.  Not all the way FIX ..... just partly.   

If,he said ..... I can't fix the whole game and give you the exact numbers on those days ......but I can tell you what I can do........." I can quarantee ALL ODD or ALL EVEN numbers will be the only numbers that will come up on certain days...... are you interested" ??? 

The moral thing aside for the moment.. for demo purposes ..  you would say ....sure !   Because on those days you could afford to cover the entire range of ODDs that particular day ....even if you didn't know the exact ODD numbers.   Get it ?

Sorry ...... I don't have a guy on the inside that can tell us what particular days .....he will toss only EVEN numbers out for us and lower our odds down to around 11,000 to 1  instead of HALF a Million.......so.... we will just have to play every day like that ...and instead ...just play as many tickets like that as we can.   

Maybe you would enjoy this old PICK 5 post .... it was interesting and fun. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/179047

Win d